Replies

• kelley555
    kelley555 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Bump!! Thanks I can't wait to try them.
  • PixelTreason
    PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    These are in the oven right now, smelling great! I used almond milk, hope they come out good!
  • koalamommy
    koalamommy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to try these, they sound super yummy!!!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    All these pumpkin recipes are so awesome!

Thanks for posting!
  • 34again
    34again Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    These sound wonderful!!! I am buying the cake mix tomorrow!! :-)
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Bump!

Hubby loves things like pumpkin bread and banana bread. I made him some pumpkin bread from a box tonight but it is 230 calories per slice. Not bad for him since he gets so many more calories than I do but not so good for me.
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I also do this with just carrot cake mix and a can of pumpkin puree - nothing else. They came out great! Super moist and delish.
  • geckogurl75
    Options
    I make these with a spice cake mix, 1 can of pumpkin, and 1 cup of water. You bake them according to the box and they come out moist and awesome!!!
  • tdamaska
    tdamaska Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yummy! Can't wait to make these this weekend!
  • cdevine10
    cdevine10 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Yummy!! I love pumpkin everything!!
  • Toenges1
    Toenges1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I make these with a spice cake mix, 1 can of pumpkin, and 1 cup of water. You bake them according to the box and they come out moist and awesome!!!

I saw these in the store all boxed up with the spice cake and can of pumpkin..but the calories looked to be well over 200 (can't recall exact). Can you confirm this? Or is there something I am missing?
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options

I saw these in the store all boxed up with the spice cake and can of pumpkin..but the calories looked to be well over 200 (can't recall exact). Can you confirm this? Or is there something I am missing?

It will depend on the mix you use and what you consider a 'serving'. I used Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Spice cake mix and 1 15 oz can of pumpkin and made 24 muffins and mine came out to 92.5 calories each. If you only make 12 large muffins or consider 2 muffins to be 1 serving then a serving would be 185 calories for my mixture.
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    You said pumpkin! I will probably follow you around anywhere you go, now. I love pumpkiny things :love:

Thanks for the recipe!

P.S. Does anyone have a recipe for super low cal pumpkin cheesecake? If so.... I will be the happiest camper alive!
  • stacybutler
    Options
    bump
  • Taryn1627
    Taryn1627 Posts: 120
    Options
    I love pumpkin muffins!!! This will be great!!! Thanks so much!
  • wwinn18
    wwinn18 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    YUM (: i'll have to try!
  • yary317
    yary317 Posts: 32
    Options
    Bump!!! Yumm!!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!! I love pumpkin muffins!! Thanks
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    They sound amazing! I am DEF going to have to try these. I have been looking for "healthy" pumpkin recipes for this fall, thanks :)
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    OMG they sound delicious, I love pumpkins. I'm in the UK though. Any ideas on how I can make these muffins? :flowerforyou: