The Diamond Challenge - Shining Diamonds (Wk 3: Round 5)

Options
1235»

Replies

• cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    There is nothing I have left.
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Is there any item of clothing or complete outfit that you are hoping to get in OR get rid of once you lose some of the weight?

Since I am down to 1 pair of jeans that fit, I bought a pair'(a size too small) online for 1,50.. I can't button them. Hopefully I get into those!
  • Crooks0204
    Options
    Since the QOTD was missed yesterday...here is one for the weekend:

Is there any item of clothing or complete outfit that you are hoping to get in OR get rid of once you lose some of the weight?

I have a closet full of clothes from where I lost weight before and I am dying to get back into them, especially the dresses!
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    Options

I have a bunch of clothes of varying sizes I cannot currently wear and hope to get back into at some point. Though who knows how many I will still like. I bought a bunch of clothes at my lowest (adult) weight when I was 22 years old (6.5 years ago).
  • klwa
    klwa Posts: 61
    Options

First of all, I'm excited to be a part of this group! Secondly, since I'm new to all of this, I hope I'm doing everything right! So, my first QOTD answer is: my skinny jeans. I actually have two pair: one a little larger, and one in the smaller size. So the first goal is the smaller pair!
  • meliturtlee
    Options
    I am hoping to fit in to a bikini by spring. I can't wait to get rid of my fat clothes and buy brand new clothes!!! I'm just excited for the whole shopping experience. I promised myself I will NOT buy bigger clothes, I refuse to pay and accept my current weight as ok.
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I don't have any old clothes as I've never been this small before but I do want to get new bike gear once I reach my final goal. My current ones are hanging off but as they are so expensive I want to male sure I'm going to keep my new ones.