A question for men...girls can give opinion too! :D

Options
12346»

Replies

• mother_war
    Options
    have you also considered perhaps they are intimidated?
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    When I met my hubby I was a size 16 he was a size 38X30. We gained a lot of weight after a few years of marriage, I became a Size 24 and he became a size 44X30. Now I am a size 10 and he is a size 40X30.
    I have asked him if he thinks I look more beautiful now that I have slimmed down and he tells me that have and will always be beautiful in his eyes. I know that in the romantic department there has been no changes at all. He never stopped snuggling or hitting on me no matter what size I was.
    I met my husband online we are both quite shy and awkward when is came to dating. What we would talk about in the beginning of our relationship was what we wanted for the future in our careers and we would advise each other on how to get there. Then we met and just enjoyed each other's company. I must say he did most of the work in terms of planning everything, He was and is wonderful.

I really think you need to look some where else for good men, because the place that you are looking obviously the men there aren't looking for a good girl like you.
    Good luck!
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I like em curvey, my wife is a full figured woman. Nothing wrong with either but I like women "with some meat on those bones" as they say. :wink:
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny... (sing it)! Really, I have no preference. But, my wife won't let me date, LOL
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Years and years ago I read a study where they graphed the amount of girls with boyfriends with how overweight the girls were.
    The graph was flat until you hit 30 pounds, then it dropped right off.

I hope you reach your goals and find someone you enjoy.
  • angieisslim4ever
    Options
    be your self...all the women in the world are beautiful ... dont change ur self for anybody... change it for ur self...be happy :)
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    When I met my hubby I was a size 16 he was a size 38X30. We gained a lot of weight after a few years of marriage, I became a Size 24 and he became a size 44X30. Now I am a size 10 and he is a size 40X30.
    I have asked him if he thinks I look more beautiful now that I have slimmed down and he tells me that have and will always be beautiful in his eyes. I know that in the romantic department there has been no changes at all. He never stopped snuggling or hitting on me no matter what size I was.
    I met my husband online we are both quite shy and awkward when is came to dating. What we would talk about in the beginning of our relationship was what we wanted for the future in our careers and we would advise each other on how to get there. Then we met and just enjoyed each other's company. I must say he did most of the work in terms of planning everything, He was and is wonderful.

I really think you need to look some where else for good men, because the place that you are looking obviously the men there aren't looking for a good girl like you.
    Good luck!

<3 awwww thats so sweet and i totally agree with what u have to say. U r looking in the wrong places dearie ^^ Remove SIZE of the other girls, and they are still b*ches. Do you really think that in a roomful of b*ches, the men are going to somehow be sweethearts? You need to surround yourself with an environment with kind women (skinny or not), because you will most likely find kind men as well...
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I only weighed a few pounds less than I do now, when I got married and heavier when I met my husband. Some men like curvy and some don't. :flowerforyou:
  • jenvens
    jenvens Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice!
  • jenvens
    jenvens Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    skinny girls" that are air-headed, *****y

Attitude maybe?

Awww...thanks for proving my point sweet cheeks!
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    curvy