Hubba Hubba for the Holidays (CLOSED GRP)

Options

Replies

• ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    What I find awsome about myself when I reach out to a friend, a family member in crisis without thinking any limitations. I am awsome mom, wife, sister and friend.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Completed all my goals this week and kept my weight under 142. Hope to get it down by Sunday!! Your motivational post inspire me. Thank you:)
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Ooooh I love this! I've been trying to work on this because I am a very negative self-talker - so I've been focusing on loving little bits at a time.

I am awesome because when someone needs me, I'm there. I'm very dependable & reliable. I'm also learning to love me again and love that even when life is crazy, I take that extra minute to keep my feet soft (I exfoliate them 2x/day and slather with lotion) - it makes me happy for some weird reason.

I like that my lips are full, and that my teeth grew straight without having to suffer through braces.

I love being a big sister. My two sisters are my best friends in the world, and they are full of all kinds of amazing (and they're incubating 3 babies right now!).

I LOVE being a Mom - I always do my best to make choices to put them first, and other stuff just has to fall where it can. They are growing up sooo fast!

Even though my hair drives me crazy sometimes, when the curls fall right, I love it (I really need to update my profile pic - I have naturally curly/crazy/frizzy hair - and it's down past my shoulders now (although once it dries & curls, it settles in around shoulder length)

wow! That was fun! Thanks Sharon :0)

PS - Jkim congrats on onderland, runningmom - prayers for your family member, Nicole - great job with your goals! and Kristen - it doesn't get much more amazing than your awesomeness for your daughter!

Hugs all!!
    Amy
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow---I lOVE THiS AWESOME CONVERSATION!!!!!

It is a privlidge to be a part of all of your lives and hear why you are awesome!!!
    I am proud to have wrinkles!!!! I am not ashamed of them when i take a picture! They are MINE And i have earned them....I am awesome because I really look people in the eyes when Italk to them and I love to have fun.....iwore my long haired red wig to work last week to cheer up one of our patients.....i also love to sew and quilt and they are gifts from the heart....I have also been blessed to have alot of patience....helps with children and a crazy work environment....
    Thank you for letting me be proud........

running mom-thank goodnesss your family has you for support...i pray they will heal and be ok.....

Oh yes....goals.....water is not a problem for me......exercise is almost at goal and I never sleep......so 2/3...not bad......
    have a great weekend everyone.....don't forget to hug yourself......
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    CW:175
    GW:155

09/10: 175
    09/17: 171.6
    09/24:
    10/01:
    10/15:
    10/22
    10/29:
    11/05:
    11/12:
    11/19:
    11/26:
    12/03:
    12/17:
    12/24:155

Lost: 3.4!
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    Sharon – Isn’t it wonderful to see how much we’re all enjoying and learning from your challenge to name something awesome about ourselves? I love it! (Last time I did splits was on the balance beam in high school PE…doubt I could walk on the beam today! But who knows?)

Lyn – I love take charge people…they’re only called bossy people when they’re doing something you don’t really like. I’m a very indecisive person so I appreciate take charge people. Thank goodness the ones I know will always take my input into consideration and change plans if needed. Take charge people get things done and don’t waste time…love ‘em!

julidav – Love your determined mindset!

gr8grl68 – Humor rules...it will get us through anything. Especially helpful when it keeps us from taking our ownselves too seriously. Glad to hear you’re another bossy, too!

Lyn – I totally agree with you…”I would have never thought years ago that someday I would be looking forward to being "overweight". Let's do it! Let's make it to the point where we both can say we are "overweight"!” (Sorry, you’re shrinking! Guess we all will at some point! Do you feel shorter?)

Amandajean1105 – Sorry you’ve had to battle a cold…but good news you’re doing well dropping the weight!

Denise – You’re determination is consistent and inspiring!

runningmom1977 – So sorry to hear about your cousin’s husband. Prayers for all! Take care of yourself today. Congrats on doing well with the weight during a trying time!

Shirley61 – I love reading about all your activities. You’re so full of fun! What sort of creative activity would you like to do? Art, music, writing, etc? I think gardening is very creative!

shannonaufman – Awesome that you’re a great big sister & cook. I think it’d be nice to really like your own face…good for you!

kcthatsme – You work so hard for us…I’m glad you’re getting some hubby time this weekend!
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    Hi HH' ers

I cant say that I am really... awesome, my kids might think that goes along the lines of being cool or something :laugh:

But I can say I feel awesome :bigsmile: I ve done 6 days of legit working out this week , 1st time in a way to long time.

I hope everyone is having a good week end :flowerforyou:
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Got in a Good workout today which felt amazing! Tried to snap a new avatar pic - but the self portrait is never all that flattering. ah well - posted it anyway.

ysamater - great work on the 3.4 loss! Woo hoo!

Jorden - yay for the 6 legit workouts!

jklm - I'd like to ditto all your comments! So well said!

Kristen - I have got to say thank you for the way you had us lay out our weight loss with mini-goals and such. To do it, I penciled in on a piece of paper what I would have to lose to reasonably meet my mini-goals. It's really helping me to track if my progress is on target. Thanks!!

Tomorrow is last chance workout day for Monday weigh in peeps - let's make it count!

Hugs,
    Amy :0)
  • julidav
    julidav Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 179.6
    Challenge Goal Weight: 163.6

09/05: 179.6
    09/12: 182.4
    09/19: 178.8
    09/26:
    10/03: <<<mini goal weight 175.6>>>
    10/10:
    10/17:
    10/24:
    10/31: <<<mini goal weight 171.6>>>
    11/07:
    11/14:
    11/21:
    11/28: <<<mini goal weight 167.6>>>
    12/05:
    12/12:
    12/19:
    12/24: <<<challenge goal weight 163.6>>>

Down 3.6 pounds from last week.
  • dixedreg
    dixedreg Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Down 1.8 this week... :smile:

Challenge Goal Weight: 186.0

09/05: 211.0
    09/12: 209.0
    09/19: 207.2
    09/26:
    10/03:
    10/10:
    10/17:
    10/24: Beer Fest Weekend.... will be a challenge!
    10/31:
    11/07:
    11/14:
    11/21:
    11/28:
    12/05:
    12/12:
    12/19:
    12/24:

<<<challenge goal Lose 25lbs >>>
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    wt 140
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    good morning HUBBAs,

yesterday was a bad day(food wise) was over 500calories....(i realized at the end of the evening why)i was worried about one of my sons, and i eat when stressed...so TODAY im off to the gym(spinning may try for a back to back )if not at least 90 min...will watch calories closely today(weigh in tomorrow)....have a beautiful day
    pam
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Good luck to all those weighing in today.
    I finally saw a change in the scale today. It wasnt much, but its the first time its moved in a month, despite my hard work. Hoping for a little more in the morning!
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    I finally saw a change in the scale today. It wasnt much, but its the first time its moved in a month, despite my hard work. Hoping for a little more in the morning!

Woo hoo for the scale moving!!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Good luck to all those weighing in today.

wonderful...was in the same boat, finally seeing the numbers move also...got back my the gym did a 90 min spinning class and feel great ...
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Afternoon Ladies:

Bad weekend for food and drink. Ate out Friday night, a get together with my girlfriend and
    husband. She going in for knee replacement surgery on Monday. She is very nervous about it.

Saturday night we sent to the sailing club and had dinner out with two other couples, more food and drink. :sad:
    Last weekend will be our last sailing weekend before we take the boat out of the water.
    I hope I can buckle down and lose some more after that. :ohwell:

Afraid to get on the scale tomorrow. :ohwell: I will take it as is comes.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and Good Luck tomorrow on the scale. :bigsmile:
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I totally had a horrible week so weight is up I'm sure we shall see in the AM....Already planning things to make next week better. Me and my hubby made a deal for our weigh ins on Christmas morning!!

I love the post on Awesome.

I am working to get my awesome back. I have things that I am awesome at but I don't feel completly awesome!
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Challenge Goal Weight: 160

09/05: 182
    09/12: 180.6----1.4 lbs lost!
    09/19: 180.0---0.6 lbs lost!
    09/26:
    10/0 <<< goal 176t>>>
    10/10:
    10/17:
    10/24:
    10/31: < goal 172>>>
    11/07:
    11/14:
    11/21:
    11/28: <<<goal 165>>>
    12/05:
    12/12:
    12/19:
    12/24: <<<goal 160t>>>

HAve a great week everyone!!!!
  • Sezmo83
    Sezmo83 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Didn't think I'd had a good week this week, haven't logged everything and didn't really do much exercise. However, I jumped on the scales this morning and they said I weigh 213lbs. That's a 3lb loss!

I'm wondering now whether I've not been eating enough. Most days I net around 1200 calories but this last week it's been closer to 1600 on my good days and probably higher on my bad days.
  • cba4994
    cba4994 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    09/05:155
    09/12: 155
    09/19: 154
    09/26:
    10/03: <<<mini goal weigh 150t>>>
    10/10:
    10/17:
    10/24:
    10/31: <<<mini goal weigh 145t>>>