Cosmo Girls- starting a group for women losing 100lbs+

Options
1235»

Replies

• PurpleCoookie
    Options
    Wacky stuff is going on with myhome page, can't send you the message dutchess48. Though, weight stayed the same :frown:
  • pattynava
    Options
    I would like to be in too.. please & thank you:flowerforyou:
  • pattynava
    Options
    i would like to be in too... Please & thank you
  • dutchess48
    Options
    HEY LADIES! PLEASE PLEASE GET YOUR WEIGH-IN'S IN BEFORE SAT MORNING OR I CAN'T INCLUDE THEM ON THE POST. I HAVE A REALLY BUSY WEEKEND INCLUDING A FUNERAL SO I WON'T HAVE TIME TO CHECK. THANKS
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Dutchess I just messaged you my info!!!! I'm super excited!!!
  • dutchess48
    Options
    Hey ladies! I only have one spot left for this round of the 10 week challenge . 40 people will have to be my max because this is a lot of work! So if you know someone for the last spot let me know by sunday otherwise were maxed for now.
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say that I'm so excited about this 10 week challenge and I am determined to meet my goal!!! I'm on the blue team and we are on the last team created with our first weigh in this week. I did look at the other teams charts on the blog earlier today and I would like to say Congratulations and a wish for continued to success to you ALL!!!!! We can do this!!!!
  • dutchess48
    Options
    Unfortunately due to all the drama some members where causing I've decided to end the group. I apologize to those of you who are working hard and doing the right thing, but some members have been harassing each other and leaving rude comments. I just can not be ok with that. Were all adults, but some are not acting like it. I just don't feel right putting so much time into helping others only to open up messages about you guys fighting like children. So I wish you all well and hope that you meet your goals.

dutchess......
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    :( Oh man, that sucks Dutchess! :(
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    awww! really sucks that it happened.
  • kelley_lynn
    kelley_lynn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    catches up and goes.. well that sucks up. If i wanted to play with shildren i would be at work.. PPFFTTT i must of been a lucky one and missed the drama.... Well you are all welcome to hang on my friends list :)
  • kelley_lynn
    kelley_lynn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Over all.. those getting the nasty.. should take those friends of their list.and do what ever they have to do. And I dont believe the group should close because of it. BUT anyway.

Thanks for the time put into it dutchess.. and the rest of the lovely folk, who know how to play nice
  • rae_mayer
    Options
    I'm very sorry to hear that the group has closed. Just as I'm very glad I apparently missed the drama. Thank you Dutchess for your efforts and I'm sorry things went bad!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Oh well, just hearing about the drama. Good luck everyone! And THANKS dutchess for starting this. You were really on top of things. If you decide to start up another challenge, please let me know!