Options

Replies

• brookiefbabyy
    Options
    i dig it!
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Snarky: Basically you're a smartass. I didn't like the urban dictionary or dictionary.com definitions, as they were both negative. I don't find snark to be negative. You have to have a quick wit and be quite intelligent to be a smartass without hurting feelings. I also think there's a level of suuper dry humor that goes along with it.

I agree with this completely, and I have actually found that most of my snarky friends are funnier and more laid back than my other friends, at least that's how it was at my university. Maybe it is because we have a different way of talking about our frustrations.
  • jeniferclark
    jeniferclark Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone! And Happy Friday!!!:flowerforyou:
  • whirschi
    Options
    All of you rock those suits! I'm at work so I can't put my bikini on! Boo!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Snarky: Basically you're a smartass. I didn't like the urban dictionary or dictionary.com definitions, as they were both negative. I don't find snark to be negative. You have to have a quick wit and be quite intelligent to be a smartass without hurting feelings. I also think there's a level of suuper dry humor that goes along with it.

funny-dog-pictures-snarky-looks.jpg
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    don't have a bikini, had to bust out the school girl outfit, lol, hubby will love it!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

funny-dog-pictures-snarky-looks.jpg

ur doin it rite.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Fat and snarky. Reporting for duty.
  • infamousmk
    Options
    Fat and snarky. Reporting for duty.

I seriously think you're fantastic.
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    I am snarky, but not fat, no not me, I am just here to give support to my friends, lmao
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Checkin' in. All of you look fabulous! Be proud of where you started, where you are now, and where you will be soon!!! You are all BEAUTIFUL!!! Now get on those forums and show 'em how to be snarky!!!:laugh:
  • infamousmk
    Options
    Checkin' in. All of you look fabulous! Be proud of where you started, where you are now, and where you will be soon!!! You are all BEAUTIFUL!!! Now get on those forums and show 'em how to be snarky!!!:laugh:

Heck yes.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    How's this for fearless?

<

As if I didn't love you so much already.

I know...Right?!?
  • infamousmk
    Options
    I hope everyone is feeling good this afternoon and has had a chance to bare it all in this thread!!!!
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    <---- Sorry, no bikinis at work, ummm, hope I don't get caught taking shirtless pics in the men's room...freakin wierdo! LOL

You totally own this thread now. Topless in a bathroom at work?! AWESOME. I seriously :heart: you now. Haha
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I'm not that snarky, and it's not a bikini, but it's close >:]
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'm not that snarky, and it's not a bikini, but it's close >:]

You rock it!
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    AWESOME idea!! I am amazed at this topic! It's such a wonderful, wonderful thing!

Kudo's to ALL posters and brave individuals!
  • obstacleone
    Options
    I don`t think I can put up a pic, I`m not ready yet. but seriously you`ve all been inspiring today.
    I went out and did a 2 hour hike and my profile pic is the halfway point. I`m loving reading everyone`s encouragement. Keep it up everybody
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Sod it, I'm in!

170lbs9thsept2011.jpg

on that note I'm off to bed before I eat something I shouldn't...