Replies

• mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You all are awesome. No go forth and snark up the weekend~~~:tongue:
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I got tons of new friend requests today. This was the best theme day ever! I am just amazed at how many other people we were able to reach and inspire just by showing a little skin... Awesome!
  • SKP1986
    Options
    I got tons of new friend requests today. This was the best theme day ever! I am just amazed at how many other people we were able to reach and inspire just by showing a little skin... Awesome!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Everyone is rockin! BONUS to those who shared some skin! AWESOME!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    *tears* I feel really inspired today too!! I've had a rough week fitness-wise and stress was getting the best of me. Nothing like throwing on a bikini to make my day better!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Everyone is Snarkiriffic!!
  • SKP1986
    Options
    I feel like we have shaken the box up a bit.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    *tears* I feel really inspired today too!! I've had a rough week fitness-wise and stress was getting the best of me. Nothing like throwing on a bikini to make my day better!
    ::hugs:: This was a great idea! I've had a rough week, too. I am feeling so much better about myself today, it's amazing. I chalk some of that up to you and the rest up to the Whoosh Fairy who finally decided to grace me with her presence. :laugh:
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    *grumble grumble grumble*
    I am NOT making this my profile photo. However, I will post it here so everyone can see my horrible thighs and flab. Just this once. *snarkle*

10639259_7347.jpg
  • blue4myeyes
    blue4myeyes Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I don`t think I can put up a pic, I`m not ready yet. but seriously you`ve all been inspiring today.
    I went out and did a 2 hour hike and my profile pic is the halfway point. I`m loving reading everyone`s encouragement. Keep it up everybody

hang in there! at that rate you will be ready soon!!
  • infamousmk
    Options
    raevynn!!! YEAH!!!
  • piperjon
    piperjon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    This is the best THREAD EVAR!!!

Pj
  • blue4myeyes
    Options
    I am NOT making this my profile photo. However, I will post it here so everyone can see my horrible thighs and flab. Just this once. *snarkle*

10639259_7347.jpg

i don't see "horrible thighs and flab"....i see the eight pounds you have already lost and a strong, confident woman on a mission!! inspiring!!!!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options

10639259_7347.jpg

You are doing great!

And I'm am totally stealing "snarkle". :drinker:
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Thank you. And "snarkle" is totally up for grabs! :happy:
  • piperjon
    piperjon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    And on a serious note, I I feel this has become about self-love, and honoring your body.
    And standing up, and letting people see your beauty.
    You are all amazing to me!!

My biggest soapbox in real life is about loving who you are, how you are, as a base from which to change.
    And for those who dont see the beauty of your thighs, or your hips, or your whatever...

...if you could only see yourselves as I see you.

Beauty!

Best.
    Thread.

EVAR!

Pj
  • blue4myeyes
    Options
    And on a serious note, I I feel this has become about self-love, and honoring your body.

My biggest soapbox in real life is about loving who you are, how you are, as a base from which to change.
    And for those who dont see the beauty of your thighs, or your hips, or your whatever...

Beauty!

Best.
    Thread.

EVAR!

Pj

i couldn't agree more. cheers!!
  • SKP1986
    Options

Beauty!

Best.
    Thread.

EVAR!

Pj

You are a wonderful person, and that is exactly what this little theme is about. The entire point is to build confidence and let everyone know that every body is beautiful just as it is. After all, if you can bare it on the internet for everyone to see then anything else just an easy next step. :D

It took a LOT of courage for everyone to participate in this and everyone deserves massive cheers for that!
  • infamousmk
    Options

Beauty!

Best.
    Thread.

EVAR!

Pj

Thank you!!! This was my goal- because self-love and being the best you can despite your struggles is important. SO IMPORTANT.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    My contribution, since I'm on the road

DSC01722-1.jpg

What do you mean I already posted this 12 times?