Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group)

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options

I did not have one person weigh in on time, Newimpmommy. I feel bad but told her that I cannot accept a late weigh-in. It's just not fair to all the other players. If she posts her weight, she will be sent to the 2nd chance category.
    Kim on the yellow thread, they said that I was the replacement was newimpmommy... is she the one I replaced? If so, would she have not been out at the beginning anyway? and that would not count? I am confused.... :-(

You replaced MommyRobot....Newimpmommy did not post on time :cry:
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options

I did not have one person weigh in on time, Newimpmommy. I feel bad but told her that I cannot accept a late weigh-in. It's just not fair to all the other players. If she posts her weight, she will be sent to the 2nd chance category.
    Kim on the yellow thread, they said that I was the replacement was newimpmommy... is she the one I replaced? If so, would she have not been out at the beginning anyway? and that would not count? I am confused.... :-(

You replaced MommyRobot....Newimpmommy did not post on time :cry:

OMG so we have had 2 ppl quite?? but 1 was replaced so we are down one right? lol... so newimpmom said she was still doing it but is now out cus she did not log in??? and catjrow3 replaced robot.. its that right.. so confusing.. did use have ppl do this last comp nisijam5??
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Yep, I quit the very first comp because it felt like too much pressure. Sometimes people are busy or forget, we're only human and it's not for everybody. :bigsmile:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    And I quit during the 2nd competition. Sometimes you just need a break from the scale, logging, working out, etc.
  • Naomi113
    Options
    very true ladies never thought of it in that scene very good pints .. but im a hard @zz lol so guess thats way i never thought of it in taht way :flowerforyou: at least yous are back to try again :happy:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I hugged my kids today when I took them to school and told them they were awesome and don't let anyone tell them differently, got in my car and cried all the way home like a big baby. Guess I need to take my own advise!! Amazing how hard we are on ourselves sometimes. I read an article the other day about not letting people take away our "awesome".

So for those who put themselves down (I'm one of them!!), remember how awesome you are for working at making yourselves better, whether it's with weight loss, your education, your marriage or relationships etc....whatever it is, don't let people tell you differently cause eventually you end up believing that negative stuff and then you miss out on things you deserve...like weight loss goals, a degree, job promotion, relationship... the power of words are so extreme! Tell people to mind their own business!! LOL

We all deserve to meet our goals and dreams people!! Just remember that...because even if you don't have the best weight loss one week, a loss is a loss and that's one less ounce of a pound you have to lose in the future. If you screw up (like I did yesterday!!), know you deserve better than that - you do, your body does, your mind does...and pick yourself up and move forward. Learn from those mistakes and know you can do whatever you want as long as you believe you can. :drinker:

Hope I'm not annoying you all - LOL...this is my peptalk to myself today cause I soooooooo needed it and maybe it will help someone else too. Damn negative society!! LOL :flowerforyou:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I also quit the 2nd competition half way through- I was having a really rough time health wise and was only gaining- I was bound to be cut anyways! lol Now- TO DOMINATE!

Irish- that was a really good talk. I'm really thinking of going back to school for my BA in Nutrition/Dietition. I have my Associates in Culinary- so what a nice combo! Being in Houston and having my in laws able to watch the little one would deffinitly help wether I go online or college or both!

ps I'm totally not excited for when Olivia's ready for school- daycare was hard enough!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I also appreciate the motivation Irish! :flowerforyou: Thank you!
  • McFatterton
    Options
    So for those who put themselves down (I'm one of them!!), remember how awesome you are for working at making yourselves better, whether it's with weight loss, your education, your marriage or relationships etc....whatever it is, don't let people tell you differently cause eventually you end up believing that negative stuff and then you miss out on things you deserve...like weight loss goals, a degree, job promotion, relationship... the power of words are so extreme! Tell people to mind their own business!! LOL

We all deserve to meet our goals and dreams people!! Just remember that...because even if you don't have the best weight loss one week, a loss is a loss and that's one less ounce of a pound you have to lose in the future. If you screw up (like I did yesterday!!), know you deserve better than that - you do, your body does, your mind does...and pick yourself up and move forward. Learn from those mistakes and know you can do whatever you want as long as you believe you can. :drinker:

You have no idea how much I needed that. I'm actually crying right now.....my husband tells me this all the time, but it's nice to hear it from someone outside. I've been hating on myself over this damn plateau and I need to stop. I don't get it, I don't know what else to do to my body to get the scale moving, but I need to just relax and realize that it will happen in due time.

Thanks Maria :flowerforyou:
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    You have no idea how much I needed that. I'm actually crying right now.....my husband tells me this all the time, but it's nice to hear it from someone outside. I've been hating on myself over this damn plateau and I need to stop. I don't get it, I don't know what else to do to my body to get the scale moving, but I need to just relax and realize that it will happen in due time.

Maria, I am sure you probably tried this, but I have serious problems with plateaus, and recently have broken through one by calorie zigzagging, dramatically, like 500-700 calories one day and the next my maintenance of like 2300 and alternate every day... also hiit training to switch up my exercise. I think the calorie cycling was what did it though. Just thought I would throw it out there, as I know how frustrating it is to work hard and get no where!! Good luck!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options

I like how none of us listen to our husbands but take the words of people online (who we've likely never met/never will) to heart! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I guess it's like how we never listened to our parents growing up! An outsiders perspective always seems so much more impactful!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    You guys are all awesome.
    I know I needed the pep talk... and it's so true. Thank you Maria.
    You guys are my support group and I KNOW that I couldn't have done what I have without all of you.

Jessica-that is quite a combination. :) A good one though I think. Gives you the ability to cook healthier and be good at it. lol
    I went to school fo Automotive Technology and when I go back I think I'm going to go back to become a Vet. Tech... Think I'd rather work with animals. :)
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Very motivational Maria:flowerforyou: :heart: I try so hard to stay optomistic about everything in life. I'm always telling my kids to "think positive and positive things will happen". So often them and my husband worry about things that haven't even happened yet. They don't understand how I can just shrug certain things off but its because I know life has a way of working out its kinks. I've been up against some *kitten* in my life and ive made it through. Another quote I like to keep in mind is "what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger"
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Oh and Naomi... I'm a hard @$$ too and don't give up easily! I totally understand where everyone else is coming from but the way I was raised you don't quit until the job is done. And to all those who did bow out of previous challenges you are back therefore you were only taking a break and therefore you didn't quit!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Are results posted somewhere?
  • McFatterton
    Options
    Are results posted somewhere?

Results won't be posted until tomorrow at the earliest. Someone was weighing in late tomorrow......and Kim is having a lush-fest weekend :laugh:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options

:glasses: So glad that helped someone - I did so well today - feeling proud. Man, what a great turn around from yesterday (you know...when Dr. Pepper and Little Debbie came over to my house and stayed all afternoon).

Have you tried zig zagging? I have heard it works well. Or add some muscle toning in with cardio, which I was told also is a great way to break a plateau. The only way I ever broke mine was that I started loggin all my BLT's (bites, licks and tastes). They were adding up more than I realized.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Mc...I forgot about the Friday weigh-in.
  • Naomi113
    Options
    I hugged my kids today when I took them to school and told them they were awesome and don't let anyone tell them differently, got in my car and cried all the way home like a big baby. Guess I need to take my own advise!! Amazing how hard we are on ourselves sometimes. I read an article the other day about not letting people take away our "awesome".

Hope I'm not annoying you all - LOL...this is my peptalk to myself today cause I soooooooo needed it and maybe it will help someone else too. Damn negative society!! LOL :flowerforyou:

here here ... cheers to that :)
  • Naomi113
    Options
    Oh and Naomi... I'm a hard @$$ too and don't give up easily! I totally understand where everyone else is coming from but the way I was raised you don't quit until the job is done. And to all those who did bow out of previous challenges you are back therefore you were only taking a break and therefore you didn't quit!

haha nice to know.. was like crap hope i didnt offend peeps im so hard on me self and for get others are not like me.. yes i try and try and try until i bloody get it or i have done my bloody best LOL...