Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group)

Options

Replies

• faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    1509.jpg

1.3 kg loss aka 2.8 lbs wooohoooo! :bigsmile:

measurements = 183 inches.
  • shelltree
    shelltree Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    photo000.jpg

2.45kg OR 5.4lbs

Measurements = 123.2 :)

EDIT: Also, sorry the photo is sideways, I just realised LOL!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    So, if you three would like to challenge each other...how about the first one out of the 170s, gets 0.25 lbs from the other 2 people

I'm in. I've been in the 170's for FOUR MONTHS!!! :mad: I'm bound to break out of them soon. Right? :ohwell:
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    My post will be after work... as usual.

Going to try running on the treadmill at my mom's and see if that aggravates my shoulder. *sigh*
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options

Going to try running on the treadmill at my mom's and see if that aggravates my shoulder. *sigh*

Can you try to mobilize it somehow? Not really sure what the problem is, pinched nerve? muscular...I'm not an Ortho girl; but, ice, heat and ibuprofen are the way to go
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Uh oh! I think someone is trying to sabotage me! I just got a suspicious shipment from one of my venders...of brownies! Cute little package of brownies...
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Are you suuuuure they're browies???

Stomp on them and throw vinegar on them and throw them in the garbage...YOU ARE NOT GOING TO EAT THEM!!! :sad:
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    my measurements are 79.4inches

im wanting to do a workout in 10mins when do i have to way in before?? can i weight in, in 1hr 10mins or that to late?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    You have to weigh in my midnight Central time USA

Also, please double check your measurements, they appear to be very low for inches.

Our metric girls can measure in centimeters if that's easier...honestly, I wish America would just switch to metric...it's so much easier
  • EvaiTryst
    Options

Can you try to mobilize it somehow? Not really sure what the problem is, pinched nerve? muscular...I'm not an Ortho girl; but, ice, heat and ibuprofen are the way to go

The problem originally started from a car accident 10years ago now... The joint pops and grinds. I get sharp pains in it and lately it's been tingling along the shoulder blade and collar bone. In the accident I got hit on the pass. side and my left shoulder got slammed into the door. Ford Probe vs. Ford Explorer.... Probe lost... badly.

It's affecting the strength in my hand so I'm going with a nerve issue. But I'm no doctor... ask me about cars not... humans. Humans are strange foreign objects. LOL I'm just kidding.
  • faithikins
    Options

im wanting to do a workout in 10mins when do i have to way in before?? can i weight in, in 1hr 10mins or that to late?
    Sis you have to measure all those parts and then add them together.
  • nisijam5
    Options

It's affecting the strength in my hand so I'm going with a nerve issue. But I'm no doctor... ask me about cars not... humans. Humans are strange foreign objects. LOL I'm just kidding.

Yes, we are complicated and magnificant as well...Sounds like you need an Ortho doc with the nerves involved...try and see one asap because if it's bone on bone...repair is harder to to
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    100_3285.jpg

Measurements are: 197.75 (for those of you who don't speak numbers, it translates to FAT @SS!!!!!!!)
  • EvaiTryst
    Options

Yes, we are complicated and magnificant as well...Sounds like you need an Ortho doc with the nerves involved...try and see one asap because if it's bone on bone...repair is harder to to

Thanks Kim. I would... If I had insurance. I'll continue complaining for now. j/k
  • Naomi113
    Options

• HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Measurements are: 197.75 (for those of you who don't speak numbers, it translates to FAT @SS!!!!!!!)

Oh shush... :tongue: my numbers are much higher than yours :devil: Luckily my number translates to HOT @ss! :drinker: :drinker: Oh yeah!
  • Naomi113
    Options
    oh come on for f###k sack :sad: i did it early in practice and i bloody got it down to size etc and now it wont do it WTF

ok so im doing it this way from now on guys as i can not get the pic to come up small even if i do 200x150 and have it public etc..

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h387/Naomi1131/phone3008.jpg ( put this into goggle and then click search by image )
    104.7kgs measurements... 208.6inches oh yeah 3.1pound lose if i did that right on converter lol

so sorry couldn't do it the other way :(
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    DSC01379.jpg

Measurements 175.25

.8 lbs lost

Sorry about the hair on the scale... eww....
  • Naomi113
    Options

Sis you have to measure all those parts and then add them together.

bwahahahaha D#### head LOL mine is double side measurements PMSFL.. so this nob did it from wrong end LOL sorry... redo measurements lol thought it was really really odd
  • faithikins
    Options
    oh come on for f###k sack :sad: i did it early in practice and i bloody got it down to size etc and now it wont do it WTF

ok so im doing it this way from now on guys as i can not get the pic to come up small even if i do 200x150 and have it public etc..

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h387/Naomi1131/phone3008.jpg ( put this into goggle and then click search by image )
    104.7kgs measurements... 208.6inches oh yeah 3.1pound lose if i did that right on converter lol

so sorry couldn't do it the other way :(

phone3008.jpg

Naomi's weigh in. :heart: