Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group)

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    OK, I don't know how to save these threads?

They show up under MY TOPICS...it saves automaticallly
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    BUMPitty-BUMP!!

Ugh, not having internet at our new place yet, really bites!! Checking in at the library today. Hope to get the net at home SOON!!

Let's do this, Muscle Masters!!

Connie
  • nisijam5
    Options
    bumping
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Peeps, I will post the word here tomorrow in the early evening...

Things to remember:

#1 You can post two weights if you don't like your morning weight and want to try and get it down
    #2 For those of you who want to track your inches, post those tomorrow as well
    #3 Review your calendars for traveling that you may not be able to post
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    So, you want the inches posted tomorrow or with our weigh-in on wed? I'm so excited to get this going again!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Sorry, I worked overnights and I have the days mixed up...Post the inches with the weights...God, I'm such a nerd
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    what are we measuring when we do it please?? I'm sure i read it some where but not sure where sorry.. i would like to see if mine changes ...
  • nisijam5
    Options
    MEASUREMENTS:

The measurements I would like you to take are:

Bust (thickest part of your chest)
    Waist (natural bend when you bend to the side, usually 2 inches above belly button)
    Abdomen (thickest part of your middle below the belly button, usually 2 inches below)
    Hips (thickest part of your butt)
    Thigh (only one, measure right under where your butt mets the leg)

Add all five of these measurements as one total: Nisijam 183.125"

Do not post these numbers until Week 2...you will post them with your weigh-in and I will track them for you!!
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Since we moved to our new home, I can't find my "flexible" tape measure anywhere! Grrr!! Think I could use my hubby's standard toolman tape measure? LOL!!

The scale had BETTER be nicer to me tomorrow morning than it was this morning - dang TOM!!

Connie
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Since we moved to our new home, I can't find my "flexible" tape measure anywhere! Grrr!! Think I could use my hubby's standard toolman tape measure? LOL!!

The scale had BETTER be nicer to me tomorrow morning than it was this morning - dang TOM!!

Connie

Sorry - stalker here.

Connie, use a piece of string or something flexible to get the length, then lay it along the tape measure...much easier than putting that metal thing around you :laugh:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Nice one Shannon!!!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I agree Shannon - YOU SO SMART!!! :laugh: Had you not made the suggestion I would have been using our metal one! :blushing: DOH!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hi all my lettuce eating and water drinking friends!!! :laugh: Rember, lettuce is good...lettuce is your friend :love:

The word for tomorrow is "inches" dated 9/14. Inches can be a way to track your success. So, if the scale isn't moving for you, maybe the inches are.

1) Please post your inches with your weights tomorrow and stay tuned for these to be part of the challenges. This is optional.

2 Remember, up to 2 posts can be posted by midnight Central time, USA if you choose

3) Robin is going to be a late weigh-in due to work travel. So, results will not be posted until Saturday - or Sunday depending on my condition. The results don't really matter because whoever is eliminated will still have to work hard to get back in the game. See Faith for details. :wink:

4) Review your schedules for travel

5) Losing Team gets 1 lb. disadvantage
    Individual winner gets .5 lb. advantage

I think that's it...I'm excited :smile: and nervous :noway: for the fiirst weigh-in
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I finally received my tentative work/vacation travel schedule. Looks like I'll be in NY for about a week from Wed. Oct. 26 to Wed. Nov 2. I only have to be gone Wed-Sat for work, but I'm thinking of extending it and doing Halloween on the east coast.
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    OMG did any of you see Inside Edition tonight? There was a lady on who is trying to become the fattest woman in the world, she is eating 20,000 calories a DAY. I did not catch how much she weighs right now but it had to be over 600 pounds and she wants to weigh 1600 POUNDS. It was unbelievable. Not sure it you can google it or what but it was pretty gross. Man, we are looking gooood!! :bigsmile:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    OMG did any of you see Inside Edition tonight? There was a lady on who is trying to become the fattest woman in the world, she is eating 20,000 calories a DAY. I did not catch how much she weighs right now but it had to be over 600 pounds and she wants to weigh 1600 POUNDS. It was unbelievable. Not sure it you can google it or what but it was pretty gross. Man, we are looking gooood!! :bigsmile:

Is that the woman who has the website set up so people pay to watch her eat?
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    They didn't say anything about her having a web site. But they did say that eating 20,000 calories a day is pretty pricey. She eats 6 eggs cooked in half a stick of butter plus 6 pieces of toast, half pound of bacon and 4 potatoes for breakfast. AND she has 2 teenage boys, you know they have to eat a lot too. I thought it was pretty creepy...
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    They didn't say anything about her having a web site. But they did say that eating 20,000 calories a day is pretty pricey. She eats 6 eggs cooked in half a stick of butter plus 6 pieces of toast, half pound of bacon and 4 potatoes for breakfast. AND she has 2 teenage boys, you know they have to eat a lot too. I thought it was pretty creepy...

That's so disturbing. The woman I'm thinking of I know has kids and set up a website that people pay to subscribe to so they can watch her eat and that's how she supports herself. Her goal was to be the heaviest woman in the world and make it into the Guiness Book of World Records. But, maybe it's not her because I just read or heard on the radio the other day that this woman's fiance broke up with her so now she wanted to lose all the weight. He did everything for her and now she has to do things for herself and she's realizing how hard it is.

GROSS!!! :sick:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    [/quote

I could eat that right about now...
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    That is discusting and disturbing. This woman is committing suicide slowly and for everyone to watch! I don't understand!
    http://www.insideedition.com/news/6868/730-pound-susanne-eman-aims-to-be-fattest-woman-in-the-world.aspx