Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group)

Options

Replies

• Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    They didn't say anything about her having a web site. But they did say that eating 20,000 calories a day is pretty pricey. She eats 6 eggs cooked in half a stick of butter plus 6 pieces of toast, half pound of bacon and 4 potatoes for breakfast. AND she has 2 teenage boys, you know they have to eat a lot too. I thought it was pretty creepy...

UGH that makes me feel sick... poor lady why on earth would you do that to your self that is so sad :(
  • Naomi113
    Options
    MEASUREMENTS:

The measurements I would like you to take are:

Bust (thickest part of your chest)
    Waist (natural bend when you bend to the side, usually 2 inches above belly button)
    Abdomen (thickest part of your middle below the belly button, usually 2 inches below)
    Hips (thickest part of your butt)
    Thigh (only one, measure right under where your butt mets the leg)

Add all five of these measurements as one total: Nisijam 183.125"

Thank you :happy:

Do not post these numbers until Week 2...you will post them with your weigh-in and I will track them for you!!
  • Naomi113
    Options
    found the video.... of that woman thats is just the saddest thing.. i really dont think she is happy at all.. its a front she puts on NO woman is every happy being fat i dont care what woman say.. we just dont like it

http://www.insideedition.com/videos/1093/video-woman-wants-to-be-fattest-in-the-world.aspx
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    M arking my spot for the weighin tomorrow on this thread...
  • shelltree
    shelltree Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Fingers crossed for a great loss tomorrow! Might have to squeeze in a workout beforehand :P
  • bauer0813
    Options
    CIMG0889.jpgWell lets hope the picture post this week. What a week this has been. I haven't worked so hard to watch what I was eating and really getting out there and exercising since my wedding - which was 3 years ago! What a huge realization of what my habits have become and how bad they were for me. I have finally made it out of the 220's+ after a year of being in them - never looking back!  My Measurements are in = 224 (a number I never want to see again!)  I might not post stuff on the board because of being a little green to this all, but reading your guy's post really keep me motivated!! Hope all have a great day! Go Scale-Smashers
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    [Iimg]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i425/anne375/101_3542.jpg[/img]

Thanks for all of the motiviation - apparently thats just what I needed.

Go Scale Smashers!!!
  • losemybabyweight
    Options

Not sure why its not posting this week?
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    101_3542.jpg
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    101_3542-1.jpg

SOOO sorry about all of the posts - but I think I have it right this time :O
  • bauer0813
    Options
    I seem to be having the same problem - what did you do to get it to post?
  • losemybabyweight
    Options

1. Copied the IMG code
    2. pasted it into post
    3. Changed IMG on each end to img (I was not erasing the I the first few times)
    4. Post!

.5(I also edited the picture in photo bucket to "SMALL" so it would fit in the page.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    ok- I'm not posting my picture/loss yet. I think my POS Taylor scale has finally kicked it. I have a Dr. appointment at 10 so if it's close maybe it didn't- if it's not well then, looks like yall will have to wait a bit. At least I won't feel so bad since we won't have results for a coupole days! lol

I do have my measurements total: 180.25

I had actually taken them last week too. So weird to see where you hold water weight. I'm and down in my bust, hips and calves (I do more measuring than required) and up in my waist, abs and thighs, bahahahaha... psh.. whatever

Happy weigh ins! losemybabyweight- GREAT JOB!!!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    2011-09-14_07-02-09_20.jpg

My inches are 229.7

Oh yeah, that is down 6.8 pounds from last week! *Happy Dance* :drinker:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    scale1.jpg

I will post my measurements later. :heart: Surprised with my loss...thought it would be less with celebrating my birthday this week and lots of eating out at restaurants. :love:
  • bauer0813
    Options
    CIMG0889.jpg

second try...
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Okay, my inches are 165.5"
    Here is my weigh in...
    weight1.JPG
  • bauer0813
    Options

1. Copied the IMG code
    2. pasted it into post
    3. Changed IMG on each end to img (I was not erasing the I the first few times)
    4. Post!

.5(I also edited the picture in photo bucket to "SMALL" so it would fit in the page.

Thanks for the helpo - finally got it :tongue:
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    0914010729.jpg

I went to my old house, and as soon as I walked in the door, my body/flexible tape measure was right there on the shoe stand. Too cool! Anyway, I'm at 189.75 inches.

Eeew on the scale, eeew on the inches. Time to kick my own *kitten*!!

Connie