You look AMAZING! Great Motivation!
  • queenkb
    queenkb Posts: 39
    Options
    WOW! Great JoB!
  • queenkb
    Options
    You definitely tone up! I wish I store fight in thighs than belly. Never had a flat stomach and after twins by c-section it hasn't helped! I need to take before and after pics! Motivation. I'm looking for a workout video that will help define my body. I may check out the Turbofire
  • queenkb
    Options
    Great Job! Motivation! I will start to work on this kangaroo pouch of mine! :)
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    www.theshapeofamother.com

NSFW!.... aww banned overhere due to nudity. For those w/o blocks on their work computers, it's probably best you stay away.... until you get home hence my bump ;)
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I have had 2 babies and my pooch is pretty much gone :)
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Wow, if I ever had kids I hope I can look half as hot as you ladies after :)!
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Here's the honest truth....after having two C-sections, my last being over 5 years ago. I am a fitness instructor, work out every single day, weigh about 117 pounds, and still have a belly, due to stretched skin, diastasis (sp) and an umbilical hernia. Yes, I lift heavy, too......I continue to lose weight, but not in that area....skinnier in the face, arms, chest and legs.....

Lots of my friends do not....I am just the lucky one. ; ) Oh well, still think I look pretty darn fit for 40!! :)
  • BlessedShauna777
    BlessedShauna777 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • ouguesmancha
    Options
    :smile:
  • stormy68
    stormy68 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am 43 and have three kids. You will get your muscle strength back with exercise for sure. However, the pouch thing varies for everyone. Some of it is just stretched out skin. How good your skin elasticity is is genetic to some degree. After my first child at 23, I went right back to a toned tummy. But after kid #2 and #3.....not so much. The best you can do is eat lean, exercise and be patient. Good luck. I would avoid surgery at all costs. Bodies change with childbirth. But it's a beautiful thing. : )
  • slynn28
    slynn28 Posts: 93
    Options
    how do you post a picture?
  • kwortham
    kwortham Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    bump
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pictures, but I have 5 children, and gained 50 lbs each time, so I definitely have the pouch as a souvenir. :) I can tell you, that Winsor Pilates is AMAZING for re-shaping and toning, especially the abs. If you can get the original, from about 2003, it is a classic. I do the 20 Minute Workout until I am strong enough to move to the Accelerated Sculpting, and it really works! Good luck!

I actually have this :) And used to do it all the time- I'll have dust it off :)
  • lbfrueh
    lbfrueh Posts: 87
    Options
    Enjoyed reading this topic!!

Bump
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I am 43 and have three kids. You will get your muscle strength back with exercise for sure. However, the pouch thing varies for everyone. Some of it is just stretched out skin. How good your skin elasticity is is genetic to some degree. After my first child at 23, I went right back to a toned tummy. But after kid #2 and #3.....not so much. The best you can do is eat lean, exercise and be patient. Good luck. I would avoid surgery at all costs. Bodies change with childbirth. But it's a beautiful thing. : )

Well said. :)
  • EmeriaDewes
    Options
    Bump
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    i dont believe mine will ever go away either. almost all of the before and after pictures look absolutely NOTHING like my tummy. my boy toy (hes sort of been my coach through this whole ordeal) tells me that cardio will knock it out. but i honestly believe that the skin will stay the same. i have seen some serious shrinkage, dont get me wrong... but the jiggly soft fat right above my pelvis and right below my belly button wont go away...
  • slynn28
    slynn28 Posts: 93
    Options
    why are people saying bump? lol im confused
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!