Ladies Who have had Children! Tummy Pouch Before and Afters,

Options
Hi Ladies! I have a 10 month old and have been excercising diligently and eating well since I had him, I see a considerable change in my body, but I'm noticing that the tummy pouch is still looking a bit like I could lift it up and hide something under it lol. If you have been able to tone this without surgery, please post pictures! I'm getting a bit discouraged and am wondering if the only way to change this could be with a tummy tuck later. That however would be a last result and only after I have more children.

So please, ladies! Post some inspiring pictures. Thank you!

Replies

• hstallings13
    Options
    bump
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    2047809_7858.jpg

Not all the way there yet, but close.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    bump
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. My youngest is almost 13 and I still have "the pouch". My stomach muscles are becoming defined but the pouch remains. Hoping to see some suggestions on here. :)
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    These are my before and after Turbo Fire pictures. For closer to right after having the kid, there are some clothed pictures in my profile....

DSC01725-1.jpg

DSC01722-1.jpg

Also, note, I don't store a lot of fat in my belly. Notice how it is all on my thighs...
  • newmommy2cash
    Options
    I worked soooo hard to get rid of that pouch! It's was really all in my diet and I do 2-3 different abs work outs 6 days a week, along with cardio.

**SORRY! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RE-SIZE THE PICS**

309988_8610.jpg

IMG00613-20110905-1225.jpg
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Bump. My daughter is almost 8 and I still can't get rid of the pouch. My abs actually split, my innie became an outie, and I have more stretchmarks than a zebra has stripes. I think a tummy tuck is in my future. I am very tiny but still very selfconcious of my stomach.

*EDIT- I thought I'd share this with everyone....

www.theshapeofamother.com

If you ever start to feel bad about yourself because of the body we have left over from pregnancy...take a look at this site and you will feel blessed.
  • Maid4richie
    Maid4richie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I had 2 c-sections and i have heard it is harder to get your tummy in shape after that. grrrrrr i am hoping you get some good hits on this thread lol
  • jjmamaof3
    jjmamaof3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I too am worried I have a c-section pouch and I too am working out 50 min a day 5 times a week and eating well noticeing weight loss everywhere except my saggy pouch, I have been doing situps so I am hoping that will help tone it up!
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    8 month old little girl here, definitely feeling the same... but instead of the pouch, mine is just a giant blob... like a slightly deflated balloon.... >.<
  • Marcia_11
    Marcia_11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    bump.. Hoping for more pics for inspiration as well.
  • shiransom
    shiransom Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    2047809_7858.jpg

Wow!!!! Amazing job!!!
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    2047809_7858.jpg

You look fantastic! What did your eating/excercise routine consist of?
  • newmommy2cash
    Options
    2047809_7858.jpg

You look amazing! Good work!!
  • newmommy2cash
    Options
    These are my before and after Turbo Fire pictures. For closer to right after having the kid, there are some clothed pictures in my profile....

DSC01725-1.jpg

DSC01722-1.jpg

Also, note, I don't store a lot of fat in my belly. Notice how it is all on my thighs...

You look great! Also, It's great to have curves! ;)
  • laurelderry
    Options
    8 month old little girl here, definitely feeling the same... but instead of the pouch, mine is just a giant blob... like a slightly deflated balloon.... >.<

Yeah, mine is more of a deflated balloon too ;(
  • Maid4richie
    Maid4richie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I think all of you who have posted your pictures look AMAZING and thank you so much for sharing them :)
  • laurelderry
    Options
    I worked soooo hard to get rid of that pouch! It's was really all in my diet and I do 2-3 different abs work outs 6 days a week, along with cardio.

**SORRY! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RE-SIZE THE PICS**

309988_8610.jpg

IMG00613-20110905-1225.jpg

You look great girl! How long after did you finally see the pouch disappear?
  • laurelderry
    Options
    I too am worried I have a c-section pouch and I too am working out 50 min a day 5 times a week and eating well noticeing weight loss everywhere except my saggy pouch, I have been doing situps so I am hoping that will help tone it up!

I had a C-section also... for the most part I'm happy with the outcome...my scar is barely visible etc. but I dont like the fact that I can lift the pouch and potentially hide objects under it LOL.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!