Ladies Who have had Children! Tummy Pouch Before and Afters,

Options

Replies

• BrittMUSTloseweight
    Options
    all you guys are my inspiration! i dont think my mothers apron will go away but maybe it will get smaller!! thank you guys !
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I have an 8 month old and I was huge when my due date came around (9.5lb baby). I didn't start working out until he was just over 6 months old. I have only lost 11 pounds but more importantly inches around my waist. I still have another 30 pounds I want to lose (the weight I put on after getting married).

40 weeks pregnant
    vxhr9.jpg

July 18, 2011
    33m4ba1.jpg

This past Monday
    315bog7.jpg
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Just exactly where is "all the way there?" You look like u made it to me! U look GREAT!!!!
  • s_nilu
    s_nilu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LAYLAH17
    LAYLAH17 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    keeper
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I will have my KANGA-POUCH forevermore. I've been overweight just about all my life and preganancy was not good to my skin. I've got stretchmarks galore. I've got SO many that my dr. couldn't tell they were stretchmarks because they all somehow connected....LOL! You can tell the difference around my bellybutton...DEFINATELY stretchmarks. My bellybutton (if you can call it that) is a mere sad eye. The only way I see myself getting rid of this is through a Tummy tuck but I'm not sure if I am willing to go under the knife for asthetic reasons. :ohwell:
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    All you ladies look beautiful!! I'm a little 5ft 3 I started off before children at 132lbs.. Then In 4 years I had 2 BIG 9lb babies and 1 8lbs girl.. those boys STRETCHED ME! I agree with the comment on the Zebra Stripes.. My Pouch feels like its gunna be impossible to lose, so thank you ladies for showing me its possible.. My signature show my current weight etc.. I know I'll never have my bod from before but damn if I'm not gunna try!!
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    All you ladies look beautiful!! I'm a little 5ft 3 I started off before children at 132lbs.. Then In 4 years I had 2 BIG 9lb babies and 1 8lbs girl.. those boys STRETCHED ME! I agree with the comment on the Zebra Stripes.. My Pouch feels like its gunna be impossible to lose, so thank you ladies for showing me its possible.. My signature show my current weight etc.. I know I'll never have my bod from before but damn if I'm not gunna try!!

I gained 70lbs with both boys and about 40 with little lady.. They are 3 1/2, 2, and 11 Months Now..
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Here I am at 39 weeks with baby #2. I was 120 pounds when I got pregnant and was about 178 here (gave birth a couple of days later). The second picture is of me now (he's 8 but I lost all of my weight by the time he was 18 months). However my stomach looks much better now than ever due to the weight training. I do mostly heavy weights and little cardio. I just watch my diet and workout 4-5 times a week for about 45 minutes. I weigh 110 now.

39wks.jpg

belly.jpg
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Hi Gals - I'm sorry I don't have a before picture. But, you have to trust me that I had a DECENT belly pooch after my two kids and I had/still have really bad stretch marks. I've worked really hard and my stomach has finally, in the last 6 months or so, (my youngest is 4) started to flatten out.

<
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Xmas 2009
    6998883_9744.jpg
    Spring 2010
    6998883_957.jpg

My baby is now 20 months - Summer 2011
    6998883_2625.jpg

Thanks for sharing, all really impressive reductions well done everyone!
    I have pretty much no hope of my pouch going totally but will be interesting to see.
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration folks... those who posted pics, you ladies Rock!!!

I have also had a C-section and where I was cut (just above the bikini line), there is a yucky glob of stomach that I really wish would disappear... I love that I have my daughter but I hate taking off my clothes and feeling this fat there... Seeing some of these pics have made be hopeful... thank you!!
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Here I am at 39 weeks with baby #2. I was 120 pounds when I got pregnant and was about 178 here (gave birth a couple of days later). The second picture is of me now (he's 8 but I lost all of my weight by the time he was 18 months). However my stomach looks much better now than ever due to the weight training. I do mostly heavy weights and little cardio. I just watch my diet and workout 4-5 times a week for about 45 minutes. I weigh 110 now.

39wks.jpg

belly.jpg

You're my idol.
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Wow, everyone who has posted pics has done some tremendous work and must have some awesome skin genes! My stomach is a disaster zone. Looks nothing like the pics posted lol, not even before pregnancy!! I have some serious white stretch marks and a little kangaroo pouch, that I lovingly call the "kanga". When my 5 year old asks, "Mommy, why is you stomach jiggly/mushy?" I remind him it had to stretch out to fit him & his sister :tongue:
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options

39wks.jpg

belly.jpg

You're my idol.

MINE TOO
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Mine's in my profile pic! It's a bit better than that now.
    I def had a pouch though... and I was so afraid that I'd have that overhang the rest of my life.
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options

39wks.jpg

belly.jpg

You're my idol.

MINE TOO

Ditto that!! Truly inspiring!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I'll show you mine after my MOMMY TUCK. yep. I train like a beast, but the flap is disgusting. I'll never get to look like beautiful kdiamond.
  • witchyboots
    witchyboots Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I worked soooo hard to get rid of that pouch! It's was really all in my diet and I do 2-3 different abs work outs 6 days a week, along with cardio.

**SORRY! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RE-SIZE THE PICS**

309988_8610.jpg

IMG00613-20110905-1225.jpg

Wow!! Well done - you HOT HOT lady :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!