Ladies Who have had Children! Tummy Pouch Before and Afters,

Options

Replies

• CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I had a c-section almost 9 months ago. I really want to get rid of that pouch also. Thank you girls for sharing pictures. You look good and that gives me hope! :)
  • undermajorconstruction
    Options
    BUMP! Wow! I can't to be able share my photos! So motivating!!! April 2012 baby!!!
  • xjlishey1
    Options
    I'm a little half way there but here is what's left of the mom pooch. I had a csection, vbac 18 months later and baby is now 9 months old. Please dont mind my hobo shorts ;/

3monthsside.jpg

3months-1-1.jpg

This is what my pouch look like..what did you do to get rid of it?
  • rsqsquad05
    Options
    Picnikcollage3-1.jpg

Picnikcollage2-1.jpg

Had 2 kids 13 months apart in 2005 and 2006. Also had umbilical hernia surgery in 2008. These are my 30 day results from P90X. Not quite there yet but I do think its possible!
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm a little half way there but here is what's left of the mom pooch. I had a csection, vbac 18 months later and baby is now 9 months old. Please dont mind my hobo shorts ;/

This is what my pouch look like..what did you do to get rid of it?

Insanity by Beachbody. I'm going to do another round then maybe P90x and it should be all nice :)
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    bump
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    Bump
  • UniquelyNelly
    UniquelyNelly Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    2047809_7858.jpg

Not all the way there yet, but close.

HOLY CRAP!! Not this is the motivation I needed!
  • elizson
    Options
    BUMP
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options

3monthsside.jpg

3months-1-1.jpg

Congrats on your VBAC! I had a VBAC homebirth in December :o)
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I thouht I was the only one with this saggy skin!
  • NavyWifeTwinMom
    NavyWifeTwinMom Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I don't have any of my pregnancy photos to share, but here is my 'After Twin Pregnancy and Four Rounds of P90X' photo! The day I checked out of the hospital from hospital bedrest I was 36 weeks, 1 day and I measured 61" around (that is 5'1"... my mom is that height!) I gained approx. 37 lbs. from pregnancy and needed to lose about 15 lbs. of pre-baby weight too. I had my boys in 2005, started working out again in 2008 and started P90X in July of 2010. Right now I weight 136 lbs and I'm 5'8" (but closer to 5'9" than 5'8").

Cheers!

blogRound4.jpg
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Wow you ALL look amazing! thanks for Sharing!!! I have a mommy belly too but I would never wear my bikini out of my house, LOL. My tummy is a "road map to heaven" with stretch marks and loose skin everywhere but I hope to get it at least the best I can. Keep up the great work guys!!
  • bekahjk
    bekahjk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    All you mom's are so inspiring! Your hard work has paid off! Thanks for the encouragement.
  • Jycooper
    Options
    Here I am at 39 weeks with baby #2. I was 120 pounds when I got pregnant and was about 178 here (gave birth a couple of days later). The second picture is of me now (he's 8 but I lost all of my weight by the time he was 18 months). However my stomach looks much better now than ever due to the weight training. I do mostly heavy weights and little cardio. I just watch my diet and workout 4-5 times a week for about 45 minutes. I weigh 110 now.

39wks.jpg

belly.jpg

WOW TRULY AMAZING. I hope i can lose the mommy pouch . I have had 3 kids all c-section.
  • awelch79
    awelch79 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have two kids 2 and 5.
    I just took this pic a few days ago in a dressing room bc for the first time in A LONG time, I saw more abs and less pouch.
    001-4-1.jpg

I do tons, tons, tons, of cardio (each class ends with 10 mintues of intense ab work), and a few toning classes like weight lifting and pilates. I also think Zumba has done a lot for my core...BUT my point is that my Dr told me that cardio is the one thing that would help me most with my abs...they are there, they are just covered by the excess fat.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    These are my before and after Turbo Fire pictures. For closer to right after having the kid, there are some clothed pictures in my profile....

DSC01725-1.jpg

DSC01722-1.jpg

Also, note, I don't store a lot of fat in my belly. Notice how it is all on my thighs...

Holy Molly those are you before and after with Turbo Fire? that is awesome I am currently on second month of Turbo Fire how long did you do it for?

I did the 12 week program but it took me 16 weeks. There is a link to my post about it in my profile.
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I read that reverse crunches are perfect for this. I'll let you know in a couple of weeks.
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I have a 10 month old and have been excercising diligently and eating well since I had him, I see a considerable change in my body, but I'm noticing that the tummy pouch is still looking a bit like I could lift it up and hide something under it lol. If you have been able to tone this without surgery, please post pictures! I'm getting a bit discouraged and am wondering if the only way to change this could be with a tummy tuck later. That however would be a last result and only after I have more children.

So please, ladies! Post some inspiring pictures. Thank you!

this literally made me LOL...i feel the sammmeeee way- what belongs under there anyways?!
  • Visser1971
    Options
    bump (will post mine later!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!