Replies

• Punkyash
    Punkyash Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bump. Trying to lose mine from my 10 month old. Very inspiring
  • LooseWheel
    LooseWheel Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    2 c sections also and trying hard with the middle. Heard it's great to focus on core muscle exercises, not just sit ups or ab work as core muscles include your sides and back. Best of luck to you all ladies.
  • LeSsOvMe
    Options
    Bump

I'm excited o look at this! I had a c section 4 weeks ago and I'm ready to get my body in shape and flatten my tummy!
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Very motivating! I just had my 3rd child almost 4 weeks ago and I'm excited to get rid of the tummy and pregnancy weight. I had gotten rid of my pooch with just a teeny bit left of it but got pregnant with #3. (trying to get my sexy back ended up with a positive pregnancy test. :laugh: )
  • k2thaj
    Options
    2047809_7858.jpg

Not all the way there yet, but close.

You look amazing! Great job!
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    8 month old little girl here, definitely feeling the same... but instead of the pouch, mine is just a giant blob... like a slightly deflated balloon.... >.<

It's been 3 years and mine still looks like that too :(
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I want to keep this in my pile of motivation!! Thanks ladies for posting!!!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Here I am at 39 weeks with baby #2. I was 120 pounds when I got pregnant and was about 178 here (gave birth a couple of days later). The second picture is of me now (he's 8 but I lost all of my weight by the time he was 18 months). However my stomach looks much better now than ever due to the weight training. I do mostly heavy weights and little cardio. I just watch my diet and workout 4-5 times a week for about 45 minutes. I weigh 110 now.

39wks.jpg

belly.jpg

You're my idol.

no kidding mine 2 :) what kind of weight stuff do you do?

Thank you everybody.

All I did was eat sensibly (I've been counting my calories for years...I never stop even though I'm not trying to lose any more weight) and work out 4-5 times a week for about 45 minutes a day. I do heavy weight training (either with Crossfit (boot camp) or following a program like New Rules of Lifting for Women). I am not afraid to lift weights that I stuggle with! That's the key to my success I believe. I weighed about 102 pounds when I first lost all of my baby weight but have since gained 8 pounds in muscle. I lowered my body fat % by 3-4%, now it is around 18%.
  • AngieDee12
    AngieDee12 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love tubo fire and you are proof that it works! I also gain weight like you do, so it was nice to see the diff. Thanks for sharing! bump
  • amandaj27
    Options
    Here I am at 39 weeks with baby #2. I was 120 pounds when I got pregnant and was about 178 here (gave birth a couple of days later). The second picture is of me now (he's 8 but I lost all of my weight by the time he was 18 months). However my stomach looks much better now than ever due to the weight training. I do mostly heavy weights and little cardio. I just watch my diet and workout 4-5 times a week for about 45 minutes. I weigh 110 now.

39wks.jpg

belly.jpg

You're my idol.

no kidding mine 2 :) what kind of weight stuff do you do?

Thank you everybody.

All I did was eat sensibly (I've been counting my calories for years...I never stop even though I'm not trying to lose any more weight) and work out 4-5 times a week for about 45 minutes a day. I do heavy weight training (either with Crossfit (boot camp) or following a program like New Rules of Lifting for Women). I am not afraid to lift weights that I stuggle with! That's the key to my success I believe. I weighed about 102 pounds when I first lost all of my baby weight but have since gained 8 pounds in muscle. I lowered my body fat % by 3-4%, now it is around 18%.

You look AMAZING!! I also have seen more results from diet and lifting weights than anything else.... I hope all my hard work will pay off, I want my stomach to look like that!! :happy:
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Here I am 9 months AFTER I gave birth!! (No, I am not pregnant in this photo!)

11047_1266286971821_1069175499_30863488_1597839_n.jpg

and here I am as of yesterday.....I now weigh in my low 120's (gained a few pounds of muscle from hardcore working out)

photo.jpg
  • jennyocox
    Options
    bump
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options

and here I am as of yesterday.....I now weigh in my low 120's (gained a few pounds of muscle from hardcore working out)

photo.jpg

That's Awesome!!
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    This is sooooo inspirational! I feel compelled to save this for later so I can come back for extra motivation:wink:
  • jkuhn71
    jkuhn71 Posts: 199
    Options
    I've resolved myself to the fact that I will never get rid of my flap (2 c-sections), if I start saving now, maybe I can afford a mini tuck in 10 years ;-P

Anyway, I was overweight (50lbs)before having kids (for at least 5 years), my signature has me a couple years before kids

here I am preggo with my first:
    PregnancyPics005.jpg

here is my belly about a month ago:
    DSC_8875.jpg
    DSC_8876.jpg

I have these fatty deposits around my belly button that I just can't get rid of. The rest of my body is tone and beautiful to me, this is the only thing I hate. Once marathon training is over, I hope to go into a weight lifting focused training routine in hopes this will cut down the fat there!

I'm in awe and completely jealous of all the ladies who's skin bounced back! You look amazing!

Katie - are you SURE you didn't come to my house and take pictures of me when I wasn't looking!?!? Being overweight as I went into both of my pregnancies certainly did me NO favors. I'm not opposed to a tummy tuck, but my older daughter will be starting college next fall - so $ for a tummy tuck may not be in the budget for many more years. Like you, though - I'm happily married with 2 great kids, and it doesn't seem to bother my hubby. So - it's on my 'someday' list to deal with! Right now there just seems to be too many other (and for now - more IMPORTANT) things to spend that kind of $ on! Thanks for sharing your story and pics!!!
  • hardatwork45
    hardatwork45 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    bump
  • widmar
    Options
    All I have to say is WOW.. you all look amazing. What an inspiration. I have had 2 c-sections and hope to tighten my abs back up!!
  • Nichole90
    Options
    2047809_7858.jpg

Not all the way there yet, but close.

great job
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options

photo.jpg

Holy smokes! That's just amazing! You look fantastic! Congrats on your hard work! What an inspiration!
  • ecoyle
    Options
    love this post

you girls are amazing!

i hope i can lose my baby pouch some day
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!