Ladies Who have had Children! Tummy Pouch Before and Afters,

Options

Replies

• mafery
    mafery Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have always been overweight and lately I have contemplating a tummy tuck. I feel I will never be able to tighten it up...EVER.
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I dont have kids yet, but this thread makes me feel hopeful that I'm not doomed to the pouch
  • RockHardAngel_777
    Options
    I can't seem to figure out how to attatch my tummy picture's, but if you go to my page you can see my pregnant belly and then my belly 1 year and 6 months after my baby boy was born. (he was 8lbs 4oz!)
  • tickletickle
    Options
    I've resolved myself to the fact that I will never get rid of my flap (2 c-sections), if I start saving now, maybe I can afford a mini tuck in 10 years ;-P

Anyway, I was overweight (50lbs)before having kids (for at least 5 years), my signature has me a couple years before kids

here I am preggo with my first:
    PregnancyPics005.jpg

here is my belly about a month ago:
    DSC_8875.jpg
    DSC_8876.jpg

I have these fatty deposits around my belly button that I just can't get rid of. The rest of my body is tone and beautiful to me, this is the only thing I hate. Once marathon training is over, I hope to go into a weight lifting focused training routine in hopes this will cut down the fat there!

I'm in awe and completely jealous of all the ladies who's skin bounced back! You look amazing!

i love like this but with more stretch marks around my belly button that it sort of sags :(
  • Kristy144
    Options
    These are my before and after Turbo Fire pictures. For closer to right after having the kid, there are some clothed pictures in my profile....

DSC01725-1.jpg

DSC01722-1.jpg

Also, note, I don't store a lot of fat in my belly. Notice how it is all on my thighs...

You look fantastic! Thank you for posting!

YOu looked FAB before you lost weight, awesome job!
  • kiwipearls
    Options
    I had 2 c-sections and i have heard it is harder to get your tummy in shape after that. grrrrrr i am hoping you get some good hits on this thread lol

I've had 2 c-sections and they were both along the abdominal surgery I had when I was 9 for Renal Reflux. So that is 3 abdominal surgery's in my life.

I don't even think there is muscle left in there lol. But I am hoping this time around with my weight loss that I will lose my hangover pouch once and for all.
  • Bri_and_Oli_Mum
    Options
    gonna come back and look at this later after my partner is finished with the computer.
  • kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Great thread! Thank you to those who have posted. :smile:

I don't think I'll ever totally get rid of the pouch as my skin is very stretched, but I know I can look good clothed!
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Poochy here too. I need a hysterectomy, so plan here is to get down to a reasonable body fat % and have the hyst. and a mini tuck done at the same time. I really dislike how the skin hangs over my scar and I SUPER dislike how it looks when I do pressups.
  • Bri_and_Oli_Mum
    Options
    In the last 11 weeks I have lost 5.5kg (12 pounds) But I have seen a MASSIVE difference in the tape measure and in my before and after photos.

The first pic is 16 months post giving birth, the 2nd photo is 19 months post giving birth. Nowhere where I want to be but definitly on my way.
    fromstart-1-1.jpg
  • kyah1
    kyah1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow you look awersome you must feel great!:smile::smile:
  • kyah1
    kyah1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow you look awersome you must feel great!:smile::smile:
  • Bri_and_Oli_Mum
    Options
    do you mean Kyah1 if you do then thanks so much, and yep I feel great.

Feel free to add me if you want :)

If you mean the other ladies then I agree they look fab :)
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I've resolved myself to the fact that I will never get rid of my flap (2 c-sections), if I start saving now, maybe I can afford a mini tuck in 10 years ;-P

Anyway, I was overweight (50lbs)before having kids (for at least 5 years), my signature has me a couple years before kids

here I am preggo with my first:
    PregnancyPics005.jpg

here is my belly about a month ago:
    DSC_8875.jpg
    DSC_8876.jpg

I have these fatty deposits around my belly button that I just can't get rid of. The rest of my body is tone and beautiful to me, this is the only thing I hate. Once marathon training is over, I hope to go into a weight lifting focused training routine in hopes this will cut down the fat there!

I'm in awe and completely jealous of all the ladies who's skin bounced back! You look amazing!

Thank you so much for sharing!!! I also had 2 c-sections and was overweight when I had my second son. My stomach looks the same!!! Except my stretch marks are even wider than yours. But the mushy, stretchy etc looks identical! I am currently working on 30 day shred hoping that it helps tone it up. I will never wear a bikini or a half-shirt, but I just don't want that pouch anymore! Good luck to you...there has got to be something that we cand do!
  • megsie25
    Options
    Bump
  • bmccrory2
    bmccrory2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    bump
  • elizson
    Options
    In the last 11 weeks I have lost 5.5kg (12 pounds) But I have seen a MASSIVE difference in the tape measure and in my before and after photos.

The first pic is 16 months post giving birth, the 2nd photo is 19 months post giving birth. Nowhere where I want to be but definitly on my way.
    fromstart-1-1.jpg

Your weight loss is fantastic and an inspiration for me!

What exercises have you been doing? Please share :)
  • Bri_and_Oli_Mum
    Options

fromstart-1-1.jpg

Your weight loss is fantastic and an inspiration for me!

What exercises have you been doing? Please share :)

I have been walking, doing zumba at home, some of the 30DS (only done up to day 2 level 2, over about 4 weeks) a bit of kickboxing dvd by jillian michaels, and about 5 runs, but haven't ran for ages. I have just started doing the 30 day shred again, I am up to day 4 today (have missed 2 days already tho lol so I have done 4 days but its been 6 days since I started).

I try to do 30-45 mins of exercise, any of the above, about 5 days a week. And I have been eating way more veges than I used to, more chicken and less takeaways.
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    2047809_7858.jpg

Not all the way there yet, but close.

Bloody hell, you go girl xxx Amazing, please add me as a friend xxx Amazing xxxx
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I too am worried I have a c-section pouch and I too am working out 50 min a day 5 times a week and eating well noticeing weight loss everywhere except my saggy pouch, I have been doing situps so I am hoping that will help tone it up!

I had a C-section also... for the most part I'm happy with the outcome...my scar is barely visible etc. but I dont like the fact that I can lift the pouch and potentially hide objects under it LOL.

C-section with twins who are 14 and another with my youngest... My twins scare is like a zig zag line, not nice, the other is half the size and tidy.

This site is amazing, to see real people, not adverts to get you to buy things, is brilliant ... Thank you.... 40 here and going to get my stomach looking better than before I had children... xx Any support or food advice please feel free to give... xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!