Ladies Who have had Children! Tummy Pouch Before and Afters,

Options

Replies

• Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Here I am 9 months AFTER I gave birth!! (No, I am not pregnant in this photo!)

11047_1266286971821_1069175499_30863488_1597839_n.jpg

and here I am as of yesterday.....I now weigh in my low 120's (gained a few pounds of muscle from hardcore working out)

photo.jpg

Wow you kept your boobs too, mine vanish when I loose weight!!! You look amazing.. Get into personal training, you worked hard to get where you are... xx
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Jkuhn ~ yeah, my TT is years away, if I ever get one, it's one of those things, it would be nice, but there are more important things to spend money on!

Sissamae ~ Good luck on the 30 day shread! I'd love to follow your progress if you don't mind. Will you be taking pictures?
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    May I just say that I am very jealous of the lack of stretch marks, bumpy skin. The more I lose, the worse my stomach looks :ohwell:
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    May I just say that I am very jealous of the lack of stretch marks, bumpy skin. The more I lose, the worse my stomach looks :ohwell:

yup, that's how mine is!
  • dede08
    dede08 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You ladies are such an inspiration. I gained a lot after college and got close to 195 at my heaviest. Eating healthy and exercise made it super easy to get pregnant I gained maybe 30 lbs and lost it all by the time my daughter was 3 months. Stretch marks were my major concern ( I looked like a tiger) after she was born but as I started to lose more the more I realized I may have to deal with that loose hard to get rid of fat pouch. I could care less about stretch marks now as long as I can get a nice flat belly like some of you ladies.

I'll keep my fingers crossed :flowerforyou:
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I was stupid and had a boob job when I was 21. I regret it. I wish I had small boobs now.

and here I am as of yesterday.....I now weigh in my low 120's (gained a few pounds of muscle from hardcore working out)

photo.jpg

Wow you kept your boobs too, mine vanish when I loose weight!!! You look amazing.. Get into personal training, you worked hard to get where you are... xx
  • mountiewife
    Options
    You all look simply amazing!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing....it gives me hope that I can do this!!!
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options

photo.jpg

HOLY HAWT! amazing job! come be my trainer!
  • maceycarey
    maceycarey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    bumb for more bare tummy pics!
  • wisgal77
    wisgal77 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    8 month old little girl here, definitely feeling the same... but instead of the pouch, mine is just a giant blob... like a slightly deflated balloon.... >.<

After my c-section 18 months ago, same thing here...very good way to word it. I just figure I'm destined to a life of spanx.
  • wisgal77
    wisgal77 Posts: 59 Member
    Options

yup, that's how mine is!

Ditto!!
  • Pinupdollrawr
    Pinupdollrawr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Here I am at 39 weeks with baby #2. I was 120 pounds when I got pregnant and was about 178 here (gave birth a couple of days later). The second picture is of me now (he's 8 but I lost all of my weight by the time he was 18 months). However my stomach looks much better now than ever due to the weight training. I do mostly heavy weights and little cardio. I just watch my diet and workout 4-5 times a week for about 45 minutes. I weigh 110 now.

39wks.jpg

belly.jpg

Whoa you look amazing
  • CassOfAllTrades
    CassOfAllTrades Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've had three kids, 2 c-sections and a VBA2C. Last baby was a year ago this month. I'm lucky in that I don't have the "pooch," but my whole stomach does bow out because the muscles are so stretched. :( If I tighten my stomach everything is nice and flat, but I can't walk around like that all the time! Thank you so much for posting these pics, I definitely need the hope that things will go back to normal!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 weeks post abdominoplasty. These are my before and after. My after is 2 weeks post Tummy Tuck. It's only gotten better :)

IMG_4586.jpg
    IMG_4679.jpg
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    After 6 babies. youngest is 1y/o

6443643851_b54111feda.jpg
    Photo by yanicka.hachez, on Flickr
  • alanabancroft
    Options
    bump
  • Tialove1
    Options
    Did you have a c-section and still manage to get your stomach down like that?
  • Tialove1
    Options
    Did you have a c-section and still manage to get your stomach down like that?
  • Angelabonham
    Options
    Hi... I totally understand this... I had my first child 13 years ago. I was a size 5 & approx. 120 lbs... 4 children later I have this horrible pouch too. I have lost weight & gained it back over the years. Even when I was at my skinniest, I still had the pouch. I had a tubule(sp.) ligation done after my youngest son (he is 8) & they did my surgery at 6 weeks postpartum. The scar ended up right above my pubic bone & is about 5 inches long (horizontal). I have this pouch that won't go away no matter what. So frustrating... Is it possible to get rid of?
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    bump!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!