Ladies Who have had Children! Tummy Pouch Before and Afters,

Options

Replies

• tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm a bony azz 104lbs and I have a ridge under my belly button...and it won't go away. Its not like that bad but as small as I am, you can see it. Its nothing like anyone else's pics...I do a lot of HIIT and some running. I figure since its the first place I gain weight, it'll be the most resistant to anything I do.
    I'm basically all belly when I gain weight, so which is why I never looked "big". Ugh. But hey, I popped a kid out with no meds so I feel like a WOMAN!

What do you mean ridge like a pooch around your bellybutton? I'm asking because I have the belly pooch and have had it forever and I've never had kids!! My belly is the first place my fat goes too lol
  • Deanna051
    Deanna051 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!!!
  • tracygan69
    tracygan69 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    BUMP :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I hate to tell you this, but my son is 9 1/2 and my tummy still looks ugly - granted, I was obese for 6 years, but the stretch marks and loose skin originally came from my 9 pound baby boy.
    I'm fit and healthy now, but the tummy skin is still quite ugly:
    017-6.jpg?t=1330218788
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I hate to tell you this, but my son is 9 1/2 and my tummy still looks ugly - granted, I was obese for 6 years, but the stretch marks and loose skin originally came from my 9 pound baby boy.
    017-6.jpg?t=1330218788

I think you look fantastic! Would love for my tummy to look like that!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    017-6.jpg?t=1330218788
    I have the same tummy. It suck but i can only do my best with what i got. There is 6 healthy babies thst existe so too much skin is a fair trade
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    017-6.jpg?t=1330218788
    I have the same tummy. It suck but i can only do my best with what i got. There is 6 healthy babies thst existe so too much skin is a fair trade
    Great point. Also, considering the hell I put my body through with being so big for so long, this tummy skin problem is a small price to pay.
  • JennyZD
    JennyZD Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Amazing pictures, ladies!!!
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    This is me 2 months post baby, still have some work to go but my tummy is totally tight again :)

BrookeFlorida2012064.jpg
  • crazywifewczx
    crazywifewczx Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    2047809_7858.jpg

Not all the way there yet, but close.

How long did this take you and please did you need to have surgery to get ride of extra skin?
  • haylesmom
    haylesmom Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow great after shot! And love the tat! :-)
  • countdowntotarget
    countdowntotarget Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    BUMP BUMP BUMP !!!!!!
  • liljoli
    liljoli Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Honey! You are my inspiration!!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I'm a bony azz 104lbs and I have a ridge under my belly button...and it won't go away. Its not like that bad but as small as I am, you can see it. Its nothing like anyone else's pics...I do a lot of HIIT and some running. I figure since its the first place I gain weight, it'll be the most resistant to anything I do.
    I'm basically all belly when I gain weight, so which is why I never looked "big". Ugh. But hey, I popped a kid out with no meds so I feel like a WOMAN!

What do you mean ridge like a pooch around your bellybutton? I'm asking because I have the belly pooch and have had it forever and I've never had kids!! My belly is the first place my fat goes too lol

Its just under my belly button. Its like a bump. I wonder if its just me...cuz no one I have seen has had anything like me. I never had stretch marks but that bump....its a g-d BUMP.
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    mommies!!!! You all are amazing! marking for motivation!
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing thread and all the pictures posted were very inspiring and motivating...I'm started to believe I can shrink my stomach but will probably never get rid of the stretch marks and extremely loose skin..

I had 3 pregnacies within 21 months of each other and 2 natural deliveries (1 being a 8lb 12oz girl)
  • capturingsmiles
    Options
    I'm so glad this topic was posted! I have been worried if I could actually have a flat belly again! The pics were a huge 'YES I CAN!' YAYYYY! (If you only knew, I've been working out a lot, eating healthy, and seriously worried about this topic!) I'm only 7 weeks into the lifestyle change. Amazing job, Ladies!
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    2047809_7858.jpg

Not all the way there yet, but close.

ok..so how have you gotten your belly that flat? I have a belly now...that looks like your before picture!! I crunch like crazy...I feel like I'm still 9 months pregnant..and my kid is almost 17!!! Tips please! :)
  • angelaalderson
    Options
    Don't give up! I have 5 children and my tummy is flat. I believe that tummy tub is directly related to what we put in our mouths. A trick I use often is whenever I think of it hold my stomach in until I forget. You can firm the abdomen muscles in this way and by contracting the muscles and releasing several times. I hope this helps:happy:
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Here I am at 39 weeks with baby #2. I was 120 pounds when I got pregnant and was about 178 here (gave birth a couple of days later). The second picture is of me now (he's 8 but I lost all of my weight by the time he was 18 months). However my stomach looks much better now than ever due to the weight training. I do mostly heavy weights and little cardio. I just watch my diet and workout 4-5 times a week for about 45 minutes. I weigh 110 now.

39wks.jpg

belly.jpg

I refuse to believe this is the same person... lol. Some of us are just THAT lucky I suppose! :(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!