Ladies Who have had Children! Tummy Pouch Before and Afters,

Options

Replies

• Twinsmama75
    Twinsmama75 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm a little half way there but here is what's left of the mom pooch. I had a csection, vbac 18 months later and baby is now 9 months old. Please dont mind my hobo shorts ;/

3monthsside.jpg

3months-1-1.jpg

This is awesome! Your before pics look a lot like mine...I can't tell from the pics if you have stretch marks or loose skin like I do though. I was getting really depressed seeing everyone's bellies that look better in their "before" than mine do after 10 lbs down, but seeing your "after" pic has motivated me to keep moving!!! Tell me what you did exercise wise, PLEASE!!!
  • PjsAustin
    PjsAustin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Pilates worked for me. I do 3 days a week of intense cardio and 3 days a week of Pilates. My son is 18 months old. I was on bed rest for most of my pregnancy followed by a c-section and I was able to get my abs back!

Its possible. Good luck!
  • Angelmlevingston
    Options
    yes I also tried 6 yrs to have my daughter and it took me another 6 to get pregant with me now 5 month old so even
    though I diss like my pouch it is a reminder of God gracing me wiyh my 2 miracle babies
  • varnerific
    varnerific Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    There is no hope for my tummy after 3 large babies. My tummy tuck is scheduled for March 1. I could do 100,000 sit ups a day and lose 20 more pounds and this will still be here. I'm currently 5'7" and 136 pounds and this is what I'm left with.

14_side_up.jpg

11_front_up.jpg

17_front_bent_over.jpg

More pics at my blog: http://mommystummytuck.com
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    There is no hope for my tummy after 3 large babies. My tummy tuck is scheduled for March 1. I could do 100,000 sit ups a day and lose 20 more pounds and this will still be here. I'm currently 5'7" and 136 pounds and this is what I'm left with.

14_side_up.jpg

11_front_up.jpg

17_front_bent_over.jpg

More pics at my blog: http://mommystummytuck.com

You will have phenomenal results! Going to follow your blog :):)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    bump for later!
  • RoyalLadySanders
    Options
    Testing: I have 3 children (all natural births weighing at least 8 lbs) and my oldest just turned 10. I have only been able to work out at home for this time period. All I use is my set of dumbbells and a few of Jillian Michaels' dvds.

I'm a work in progress.....but am happy so far.
  • amberray4307
    Options
    WOW! Thats just amazing! Everyone here is so inspiring I can't wait till I can post some pics in the future.
  • Stricklylosing
    Stricklylosing Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Keep up the good work..There is Hope!! LOL
  • newma6
    newma6 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    After 6 babies. youngest is 1y/o

6443643851_b54111feda.jpg
    Photo by yanicka.hachez, on Flickr

Wow, you look great.

You look amazing! I have had 5 babies. I hope to look even half as good as you do! Great job!
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Here I am 9 months AFTER I gave birth!! (No, I am not pregnant in this photo!)

11047_1266286971821_1069175499_30863488_1597839_n.jpg

and here I am as of yesterday.....I now weigh in my low 120's (gained a few pounds of muscle from hardcore working out)

photo.jpg

All I can say is wow! Now I have find my inspiration! You look amazing!!
  • Krisgren
    Options
    Hi I deffinately have the pouch, iv ha it since i was 24. I was a size uk 10 and i have been stretched to the maximum carrying over 13lbs with my twin girls and had a c-section and I'm now left with the wrinkly stretched marked belly that's saggy and I can lift up, I Have tried and tried but it really doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I really want a tummy tuck but would like to lose abit more weight yet and see where i am and then make the decision. I'm petrified of being put to sleep and have never been before I have always asked to be awake. If anyone knows of the miracle exercise please let us know :)

I can so relate. I had twins 9 years ago. After carrying them to 38 weeks, I had a c-section. Their combined weight 16 pounds. I am scanning this site for ideas to get rid of my pouch. I keep tossing around idea of of tummy tuck but am scared to do it.

Me tooooooo!!! No twins but 4 10 pound babies on a 5ft2 frame so let's say my belly has definitley had its share of stretching. I'm terrified of a tummy tuck but just have a hard time believing anything will take all the extra belly skin away, and ewww it's gross, Kate Gosselin called it right when she said 'jowels (sp?) of the dog" that's totally what it looks like on my :(
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    three babies, one ten pounder
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I had 2 c-sections and i have heard it is harder to get your tummy in shape after that. grrrrrr i am hoping you get some good hits on this thread lol

I've had 2 c-sections and my tummy is in my avatar.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I've got a very large diastasis (abs shredded apart during pregnancy) and I've had 2 c-sections. My stretch marks go all the way up to my boobs. My stomach will never be flat without surgery, both having my abs corsetted back together and the pouch removed. Looked at having a tummy tuck years ago but couldn't afford it then. I was uber into fitness before my kids and prided myself on have a hard body. Up and down depression and yo-yo eating would take me from 140-196 and back down and all around in between. I can afford to have surgery now, and I've been focused because when I hit that goal this time, I'm having both a tummy tuck and a little boob lift and ridding myself of this low self body image forever. :)
  • jlout
    jlout Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed with your results you need to go shopping.......how did you do it?????
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is me in a bikini. I have decided that despite having pretty decent abs for a 37 year old mom of 4 that I feel best in my bikini when people can see all 4 kids and understand the flabby skin that just didn't go away. It isn't a ton of flabby skin and stretch marks but I see it and it makes me crazy...sometimes I feel the need to tuck it into my suit...my friend however says that she only sees what I am talking about when I point it out...so keep in mind that what you see is not what everyone else sees.
  • jouergal
    Options
    I have had 2 C-sections plus a surgery. I am also worried about loosing my "deflated balloon" of a stomach. Thanks for the post! Now I do not feel so alone on this.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I'm a bony azz 104lbs and I have a ridge under my belly button...and it won't go away. Its not like that bad but as small as I am, you can see it. Its nothing like anyone else's pics...I do a lot of HIIT and some running. I figure since its the first place I gain weight, it'll be the most resistant to anything I do.
    I'm basically all belly when I gain weight, so which is why I never looked "big". Ugh. But hey, I popped a kid out with no meds so I feel like a WOMAN!
  • cheroki
    cheroki Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!