OMG where has this thread been hiding, bummmppppppppppppppp
  • mumto2As
    mumto2As Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    Going in to this journey, I too had high hopes that I would have a gorgeous, flat stomach like some of the above posters, but all bodies are different and even with the stretch marks from pregnancy I know that I will never have a beach body again. Not only have I come to terms with this fact, I rejoice in my success, having lost over 100 pounds. I now look kick-*kitten* in clothes, and mighty fine without. Here is a pic for all of the women who have imperfections and understand that being fit and healthy is an amazing achievement.

stomach-2.jpg

Over 100 pounds is awesome!!!!!! You look beautiful and yes, I agree. Every body is different. I never had a problem getting flat belly back after pregnancies, but I was only 19 and 21. The body bounces back pretty quickly if not alot of extra gained. It is only in my late 40s that I find issues with the belly pooch! Wonderful job! and WONDERFUL Pic! Thanks for sharing!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Jkuhn ~ yeah, my TT is years away, if I ever get one, it's one of those things, it would be nice, but there are more important things to spend money on!

Sissamae ~ Good luck on the 30 day shread! I'd love to follow your progress if you don't mind. Will you be taking pictures?

Yes, I am quoting myself, I ended up having that tummy tuck, Just had it Friday! :)
    Here is me before:
    DSC_9689.jpg
    DSC_9687a.jpg
    DSC_9685.jpg

It has been 3.5 years since my last c-section. I started last year in a size 10, and this year in a size 6. There was no way my tummy was going to recover, especially since I weighed so much before even getting pregnant. I had my abdominal wall stitched up along with removing excess skin.

I'm no trying to bring you down, but not everyone will bounce back from childbirth, and I was one of them. I did this for me, and no one else :)
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    Love this post all the pics give me hope that i wont be left with the pouch :-)
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    2047809_7858.jpg

Not all the way there yet, but close.
    I just posted asking the same question! You look spectacular and I pray I can tighten my tummy that well!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I had 2 c-sections. Kids are 12 yo and 4 yo. The belly is getting smaller :) I'm still working on it! It might not go away totally but it will be the best I can do without surgery. :D (by the way this is the result of about 60 days of diet and 30 days of Turbo Jam, I didn't start to exercise until 30 days into my diet) Good luck on getting rid off the pouch everyone!

008.jpg

012-1.jpg
    You look fantastic to me!
  • melissammundy
    Options
    I don't know how to post pics on the forums but my main pic is my stomach 20 months after a c section. My pouch is almost gone.
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    You ladies are so inspirational!! I now have hope that I can get into a bikini and look amazing. I've got 47lbs left to reach my goal, so we will see how that turns out.
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I gained 90 lbs the year of my pregnancy. (25 before and 65 during) the first pic was 2 months postpartum and the second is 7 months postpartum. I was 200 lbs the day I went into labor (I'm only 5'4 and such rapid weight gain in a year left me with sooo many stretch marks). The first picture I weighed about 160 and the second I am about 128. I had an emergency c section. The pooch is still there a little and I have weird loose skin and stretch marks still but LOTS and LOTS of core work has minimized the problem a lot!
    5dc6b980.jpg
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    bump
  • melissammundy
    Options
    27da5d81.jpg 
  • fatnomo100
    Options
    Bump!! Love this thread!!
  • sparky38351
    Options
    I am hoping to get preggo later this year, I am loving these pictures and inspirational words!
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • ramonasowner
    ramonasowner Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    they say 9 months after you stop breast feeding skin should return. so if you breast fed give it more time. now I have extensive flesh because I was fat and really really big pregnant, i saw a surgeon, she told me mine will always be a little bit of a flap even if I was underweight, considering a tuck.
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Here I am at 39 weeks with baby #2. I was 120 pounds when I got pregnant and was about 178 here (gave birth a couple of days later). The second picture is of me now (he's 8 but I lost all of my weight by the time he was 18 months). However my stomach looks much better now than ever due to the weight training. I do mostly heavy weights and little cardio. I just watch my diet and workout 4-5 times a week for about 45 minutes. I weigh 110 now.

39wks.jpg

belly.jpg

WOW!!
  • Sarahx86
    Options
    Love this thread!!!
    You all look great! I'm not brave enough to post my tummy pics!
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I worked soooo hard to get rid of that pouch! It's was really all in my diet and I do 2-3 different abs work outs 6 days a week, along with cardio.

**SORRY! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RE-SIZE THE PICS**

309988_8610.jpg

IMG00613-20110905-1225.jpg

Wow!! Well done - you HOT HOT lady :flowerforyou:

Wooowww HOT lady Keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!