Ladies Who have had Children! Tummy Pouch Before and Afters,

Options

Replies

• RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    These are my before and after Turbo Fire pictures. For closer to right after having the kid, there are some clothed pictures in my profile....

DSC01725-1.jpg

DSC01722-1.jpg

Also, note, I don't store a lot of fat in my belly. Notice how it is all on my thighs...

Holy Molly those are you before and after with Turbo Fire? that is awesome I am currently on second month of Turbo Fire how long did you do it for?
  • smkcx♥
    smkcx♥ Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I have a 5mth old son and I have noticed alot of changes in my stomach, although I went from 213 to 228 during my pregnancy (afterward I was 211) The shape of my stomach is much different, I feel like stomach wise, I looked better at 213 than I do now at 199.

My stomach is still somewhat saggy looking and around my belly button area it's flat, instead of being all rounded. I just hate the way my stomach looks, but my baby boy was worth it.
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My surgeon also said the ab muscles had separated due to my two pregnancies. The youngest is 9. So, I had a tummy tuck a couple of years ago and am so glad I did. Even when I gained weight, my tummy has remained so hard and tight that it's incredible. The only down side is the visible scar, which is common for persons with dark skin like me. I would absolutely do it again!!!

I'll post pix after I've been on MFP a little longer. I've only been on 1 week and lost 2 lbs. Friend me and I'll post pix when there's some overall loss to celebrate. (BTW, my blog picture is 20 years old. I used it for motivation only... ;-)
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I too am worried I have a c-section pouch and I too am working out 50 min a day 5 times a week and eating well noticeing weight loss everywhere except my saggy pouch, I have been doing situps so I am hoping that will help tone it up!

I had a C-section also... for the most part I'm happy with the outcome...my scar is barely visible etc. but I dont like the fact that I can lift the pouch and potentially hide objects under it LOL.

I like to call it the sad puppy dog face...hahaha...I'd be ok with a little loose skin b/c its gotten a lot better and I'm not done YET. I'd be ok with my c-section scar...barely noticable...HOWEVER damn you STRETCH MARKS!! I look like I slept with Freddy Kruger!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    btw...all of you ladies that posted pics...Amazing! Great work!
  • AmyS79
    Options
    Im still working on my weight loss but I have had 2 big babies 8 lbs 13oz and 9lbs 1 oz I was huge and then had to have c sections. I belive for me I will have to have surgery to remove all the hanging skin. Even at my size now it still hangs :(
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I had 2 c-sections. Kids are 12 yo and 4 yo. The belly is getting smaller :) I'm still working on it! It might not go away totally but it will be the best I can do without surgery. :D (by the way this is the result of about 60 days of diet and 30 days of Turbo Jam, I didn't start to exercise until 30 days into my diet) Good luck on getting rid off the pouch everyone!

008.jpg

012-1.jpg

I got so inspired by the pregnant pictures that I want to show mine too :) pregnant with baby # 2, I gained 35 lbs. The baby was 9.1lbs.

gravida.jpg
  • NPS1985
    NPS1985 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • blue4myeyes
    blue4myeyes Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    these pics are SO inspirational!! thank you!!
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies for posting your pics. My son has just turned 2 and I still have to tuck my flabby belly into my knickers (sorry TMI!!)

I have done 2 days so far of 30DS and when I get to day 30 I'll post some before and after pics.
  • sonybalony
    sonybalony Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW! YOU ALL LOOK TERRIFIC!!!

OK, so is there any hope for a belly that did babies 17 and 13 years ago??? Been a chunk my whole life, even at my tiniest in the Army, I was a big girl. I have this... apron thing hanging down in front, and the more I lose the skinnier and lower it gets... any hope beside surgery?

Thanks! ~ Sonia
  • vampysugar
    Options
    I had twins, and I totally know what you mean. My stomach would hang over, but don't worry. As you progress, it will go away. My stomach doesn't hang over anymore since I have done sit ups and running. If you have an android phone, download the Daily Ab Workout Free. It has helped my stomach a lot. Don't worry, it WILL go away! Just keep at it and you will do fine! =]
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Before starting 30 day shred(aug 4th 2011) and after having 3 children(6yrs,4yrs and 23mths old) all 3 were natural! 149lbs

beforestarting30dayshred.jpg

start of level 2 of 30 day shred middle of to end of aug!

donewithlevel1movingontolevel2.jpg

taken sept 4th 2011 start of level 3! 143 lbs

donewithlevel2movinontolevel3.jpg
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm a little half way there but here is what's left of the mom pooch. I had a csection, vbac 18 months later and baby is now 9 months old. Please dont mind my hobo shorts ;/

3monthsside.jpg

3months-1-1.jpg
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    38wks preggo with my 3rd; 30lbs gained on a TALL frame 6.5lb baby:
    38w1d.jpg

9wks after having my 3rd:
    9wksPP.jpg

And I'll post it again, but for those of you questioning if you need surgery to fix your pooch and your pooch is comprised of loose skin, then the answer is YES. Look, I was 18.95% body fat in my "before" pics and my pooch was just skin! My abdominal calipered skinfold measurement went from about 20mm pre-op to 17mm post-op; that is not a lot of fat folks. Most plastic surgeon consults are free. With decent credit $13k financed boils down to $280/mo (and that included the new rack). I no longer worry about if my tops are loose enough around my mid-section, or if they're long enough so no skin shows if I put my arms over my head, if my jeans or bikini rise is high enough to tuck my "flap"/"dog jowls" into, muffin-top, etc. I can wear whatever the heck I want. Seriously, my only limitation now is the one's I place on myself for looking age-appropriate. But hey, if I want to rock a 5" long plaid school-girl skirt, a tied-off midriff-baring top, white thigh-highs, Mary-janes, pigtails and a ridiculously large lollipop for my husband I can. Heck, I'll even let him take pictures. Worth...every...penny. Didn't realize how much time I WASTED on being self-conscious until I didn't have to anymore. To anyone who says a tummy-tuck is a lazy cheap way out, you pop out 3 kids, fully recover your pre-pregnancy weight each time in 6-9 weeks, get your bodyfat under 19% and THEN MAYBE you can judge me.
    Moderator comment: Remove the Dr reference from your pictures if you wish to repost them or it is, in effect, an advertisement for them
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Before starting 30 day shred(aug 4th 2011) and after having 3 children(6yrs,4yrs and 23mths old) all 3 were natural! 149lbs

Sorry 1st time trying to post pics.. didnt work :frown:
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pics but I have noticed in the last 20 lbs that my pouch has been shrinking and lifting :) Hopefully I will be able to lose the whole thing but I'm halfway there :)
  • jayb123x
    Options
    Fixed it for ya. Change your [IMG][/IMG] to lower case letters and they will work in your original post.

Sorry 1st time trying to post pics.. didnt work :frown:
  • Rhonda_A
    Options
    Hi I deffinately have the pouch, iv ha it since i was 24. I was a size uk 10 and i have been stretched to the maximum carrying over 13lbs with my twin girls and had a c-section and I'm now left with the wrinkly stretched marked belly that's saggy and I can lift up, I Have tried and tried but it really doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I really want a tummy tuck but would like to lose abit more weight yet and see where i am and then make the decision. I'm petrified of being put to sleep and have never been before I have always asked to be awake. If anyone knows of the miracle exercise please let us know :)

I can so relate. I had twins 9 years ago. After carrying them to 38 weeks, I had a c-section. Their combined weight 16 pounds. I am scanning this site for ideas to get rid of my pouch. I keep tossing around idea of of tummy tuck but am scared to do it.
  • Rhonda_A
    Options
    Here I am at 39 weeks with baby #2. I was 120 pounds when I got pregnant and was about 178 here (gave birth a couple of days later). The second picture is of me now (he's 8 but I lost all of my weight by the time he was 18 months). However my stomach looks much better now than ever due to the weight training. I do mostly heavy weights and little cardio. I just watch my diet and workout 4-5 times a week for about 45 minutes. I weigh 110 now.

39wks.jpg

belly.jpg

Wow. I have hope!!! Fantastic!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!