Ladies Who have had Children! Tummy Pouch Before and Afters,

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    ok so i do not have kids and am not planning to have one any time soon but let me begin by saying ladies you are phenominal...
    and now my question... should i go for a Csec or a natural birth when i do? How would each affect my body and which one would leave lesser marks???

:noway: C sections should only be done if medically necessary. Wear stretch marks proudly!
  • MaddiJoseph
    MaddiJoseph Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    ok so i do not have kids and am not planning to have one any time soon but let me begin by saying ladies you are phenominal...
    and now my question... should i go for a Csec or a natural birth when i do? How would each affect my body and which one would leave lesser marks???

C-sections should be for emergencies not optional. It's much harder to recover from and your body is totally designed to have children the natural way. I had mine in a hospital and almost ended in a C-section. It was hard enough to deal with my son as a newborn without my abdomen being cut open. If you can try for natural.

I'm Really trying to lose my baby pooch, but I have a LONG way to go. You girls are very inspirational.
  • DeanneLea
    DeanneLea Posts: 261
    Options

C-sections should be for emergencies not optional. It's much harder to recover from and your body is totally designed to have children the natural way. I had mine in a hospital and almost ended in a C-section. It was hard enough to deal with my son as a newborn without my abdomen being cut open. If you can try for natural.

I'm Really trying to lose my baby pooch, but I have a LONG way to go. You girls are very inspirational.

I disagree and think it depends on the person. I chose to have a c-section and I'm glad I did. Everything went great and I was out of the hospital in less than 3 days.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!