Scale Smashers Support (closed thread)

Options

Replies

• mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Went out last night with 2 gfs. One of em was the "pretty friend". You know, we all have one, the one girl whos just gorgeous and is always the center of attention. Well last night i think I was the pretty friend!! 4 guys came up to mw throughout the night!! And i was drinking water each time its not like i was the "easy target" bahahaha. Makes a girl feel good!

Anne gluten free sucks lol. But im still gonna try for it. I had bread yesterday and actually paid attention after eating it. Within 20 minutes of eating it i had a horrible stomach ache n felt soooo bloated. I think it's a culprit. I'll probably make the cauli rice tom! I'll let yall know how it goes for sure!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! No holiday just how my roster has worked out. I have been a total lush but trying to add in the exercise as well. :blushing: I hope you are all having a great week. :bigsmile:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Jessica - I'll see if I can find the Top Pot, I saw a few other place in Seattle featured on FoodNetwork but not that one. Good luck with the gluten free!

Kasi - Hope you're having good weather!

Yeah, TOM is still rearing his ugly f'n head. My eating has been subpar..... :explode:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    All right ladies... I'm back! Drank way too much this weekend but I did exercise too. Paintballing is frickin' awesome! It's such a good workout too. Lots of quick sprints followed by squats. My upper arms even get a little sore from holding the gun up! I have a ginormous bruise on my back from my husband shooting my though... two shots at once! Those damn balls really hurt sometimes.

Jessica, that is such an awesome feeling when you are noticed... congrats!

Katie, the weather was awesome. Everything was a little wet cause it rained on Friday and a little Saturday in the middle of the night but it was high 60's so perfect for paintball!
  • mszSHOGAN
    Options
    Kasi - I've never gone paintballing, sounds like a blast though. And you fared better than I did and you were on vacation. :blushing: :sad: \

My "plan" of getting in some outdoor exercise this weekend was an EPIC FAIL! :explode: All I did was run run run run run - too bad it was all figuratively and not literally. I'm leaving on Wednesday and even though I'd like to exercise while I'm gone I highly doubt I'll find time/energy to. Here's my apology in advance should I bring the team down - I'M SORRY! :flowerforyou:
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hey its not even the new week yet Katie! You'll do fine!

Jessica - love that you were the "pretty friend"!!! Thats awesome.

I haven't done too well on the counting calories thing this weekend - lots of food and no time to enter, and I've seen it on the scales now punishing me. I counted today and after a junk food weekend, thats all I wanted today too :( bUT I just ran and now have calories to spare - back on track and will be down for Wednesday Weigh in!

Happy Monday all
  • mamaturner
    Options
    So I'm wondeeing how many ppl saw Naomi withdrew.... in the forum.... ?
  • mszSHOGAN
    Options
    I jumped on the scale this morning (well, not literally, or else it might be dead :sick: )
    I've maintained since last week! Of course I want to be losing, but given the craziness of my life right now and my stress I'm SUPER happy with that! :bigsmile:

Who's Naomi? And does that mean no eliminations? :huh:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    She's from Austrlia and has the cartoon arobics chicks as her pic. And I'm assuming that's what it means??

And yay for Maintaining! I sadly am up 2# at tue moment but its all water weight (ugh again). Seeing as I was up 4# yesterday!!!

How's everyone feeling/doing?! Let's just pretend Naomi didnt post that ao we dont get lazy! Speaking of lazy, hubs finally got up and is in the shower, hiking soon!!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    I wonder why she withdrew. She was the one in the beginning talking about how she'd never give up. Makes me wonder if something happened to her. She was suppose to private message Kim if she wanted out but I agree we should pretend we didn't see it and still do our best. There is still an advantage for the biggest loser to work for!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    I agree Kasi it came out of no where. Even the withrawal is very short.. Hope all is well with her :cry:
  • mszSHOGAN
    Options
    Jessica - Sorry if I missed it previously, but what did you pick for your reward for winning last week? Or are you not allowed to tell? :huh:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    No you just missed it lol. I took the .5 # advantage n gave Kim immunity as a b-day present/thanks you for doing the competition. Have fun in Seattle if I forget!!!
  • faithikins
    Options
    Naomi is my younger sister. Yes a lot of crap going on for her right now. I am surprised she pulled out, but I think she has too much going on to concentrate on the comp.
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Faith glad to see Naomi changed her mind!! I'm sending positive thoughts her way..:flowerforyou:
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    :heart: :smooched: Big Hugs and Best Wished to everyone for our weigh-in tomorrow! Let's do this Scale Smashers!!!:bigsmile:
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Glad you talked her back into it Faith - she is fortunate to have you!

Have fun in Seattle Katie and safe travels today!

Big hugs from me too :bigsmile: Have a great Wednesday!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    :cry: I'm sorry team!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Awe Jess... it's okay! We all have those days. It's pretty normal for a great week to be followed by a lousy one:ohwell:

Faith, Your an awesome sister! I couldn't imagine having a mother-in-law treat me like that! I knew something had to be eating at her cause she doesn't seem like the type to just give up. I hope everything works out for the best:heart::flowerforyou:
  • faithikins
    Options
    Jess we all have weeks we gain :laugh: Don't worry about it, and kick it in the butt this week. I am very surprised I lost a lb when I had a 5 day weekend of much lushiness. :noway: