What's the stupidest Facebook post you've ever seen?

Options
1235»

Replies

• firefightinflip
    Options
    I am about to blow y'alls mind.....I am only friends with this re-re cause her post are amazingly stupid:

first one of her posts and then her about me:

"my brother is a pound daddy I am very happy for them to very much . love you brother and sis in law . she had the babe last night so I am anut one a going"

About me:

"I like to meet new people and my friend to have fun we I go out on week we my friend and at bar i go to it is fun have in that bar we all my friend .

i like going out on week and go out we my friend and my family to. so all my friend and family all my life and so it me . "
  • KathyEarhart
    KathyEarhart Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I've got a "friend" (haven't seen her since high school but you all know FB, right?) who goes every monday like "I haaaaaaaaaaaaate mondays. Back at the office and not happy." and every friday: "Thank god it's friday! It's the week-end, yay yay yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Going to party hard!!!". EVERY SINGLE WEEK!!!

Hehehee..... I think we have the same 'friend'. I've got a couple of them that drive me crazy. They need to get another job if they hate theirs so much. Annoying
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I am about to blow y'alls mind.....I am only friends with this re-re cause her post are amazingly stupid:

"my brother is a pound daddy I am very happy for them to very much . love you brother and sis in law . she had the babe last night so I am anut one a going"

About me:

"I like to meet new people and my friend to have fun we I go out on week we my friend and at bar i go to it is fun have in that bar we all my friend .

i like going out on week and go out we my friend and my family to. so all my friend and family all my life and so it me . "

Does she speak that way? Those posts remind me of how a friend of mine who's dislexic writes.
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Every second 47 puppies are killed by getting punted like a football. The Facebookers Association of Not Punting Puppies (FANPP) encourages everyone to post this status and help prevent punted puppies.

If you don't re-post this then it's because you hate puppies and babies.
  • KathyEarhart
    KathyEarhart Posts: 94 Member
    Options

About me:

I delete people like that, makes my head hurt trying to figure out what in the hell they are trying to say. Bad spelling and grammar are rampant on Facebook, but some just kill it.

Some of my misspelled favorites are:
    awsome (awesome)
    collage (college)
    Nefew (Nephew)
    licence (license)
    sponcered (sponsored)

I also hate when people type the entire post in all caps, one or two words, okay, but not the whole thing. I'm pretty much a serial deleter. I can't stand stupid people.
  • Froggy1976
    Options

About me:

That makes my head ache just trying to figure out what she is trying to say.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    facebook has given me the opportunity to see everyone for who they truly are....seriously...i never knew how much of an a-hole someone was until facebook. i avoid it as much as possible, but do check in to see what my family is up to.
  • firefightinflip
    Options
    Every second 47 puppies are killed by getting punted like a football. The Facebookers Association of Not Punting Puppies (FANPP) encourages everyone to post this status and help prevent punted puppies.

If you don't re-post this then it's because you hate puppies and babies.

^^^THIS
  • casey_when_u_go
    casey_when_u_go Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I struggle with Facebook - can't stand all the drama/hype/sadness, or the "only 1% will copy and re-post" rubbish. I have no interest who tends to their farms/serves in their restaurants/got the highest score :grumble:
    I have 87 friends on Facebook, about 67 of which are set to "ignore all posts by" because to be honest I do not care. I don't want them to be offended if I refuse FB friendship, but I'm not really interested in their day to day lives - so I used to go to school with you/work with you/live near you, or I met you once - if I wanted to stay in touch I would have made the effort to do so. You are welcome to read my status updates but I'm not interested in yours thanks!!
    I like to keep in touch with my family, and my actual real friends, but that is it :smile:
    Oh, and the most annoying posts (not now obviously, cos they are on "ignore"), is the person who regularly posts photos of their meals which consist of sweets, chocolates and wine, whilst constantly complaining of ill health :laugh:
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options

:noway: Sounds like she got a head start at the bar... in-utero.
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options

About me:

You're right...this blew my mind! OMG..it's so funny and stupid! :laugh: