Beth's Angels Toning Group (anyone welcomed)

Options

Replies

• A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    50 lunges each leg done - my butt is burning, but I will take it.
  • heatherjames84
    heatherjames84 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    50 lunges each leg done...hoping this soreness goes away...
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    All set for today! I really think it has started to help! Love this challenge!
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of the shred done and I am sure somewhere in there I did 50 lunges lol
  • anacsitham5
    Options
    All set! Even got in 50 lunges and 50 situps on top of the crunches! It's getting easier.
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Beth's Angels Toning Group: Today's mission is 50 crunches. How is everyone feeling from the lunges yesterday? My legs are a little sore, but nothing like they were last week - I can walk stairs normal today. Check in when completed.
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Hi, Can I join please?
  • heatherjames84
    Options
    Gonna do the crunches this afternoon when I get home....
  • anacsitham5
    Options
    I got my crunches in this morning before work after my walk. I also through in 50 situps and 50 lunges (each side). Aiming for some more lunges and squats as the day goes on. Seriously dreading the pushups tomorrow and have been all week.

I just got in 50 extra squats while in the ladies room at work. So far no one has seen me doing my extra exercises in the ladies room and thank God no one asks why I am out of breath when I get out. :)

Good Luck everyone!
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Hi, Can I join please?

Anyone is welcomed - you can join.
  • anacsitham5
    Options
    I put off the pushups this morning so I have to do them when I get home from work tonight at 11:30 pm. Ugh! I will get some extra lunges and squats in today while at work...hiding in the bathroom doing these is probably weird, but I get them done.:laugh:
  • heatherjames84
    Options
    I put off the pushups this morning so I have to do them when I get home from work tonight at 11:30 pm. Ugh! I will get some extra lunges and squats in today while at work...hiding in the bathroom doing these is probably weird, but I get them done.:laugh:

LOL...I don't do them in the bathroom, I go to our supply room and do them :laugh:
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Hey, whatever works, right? Ok group: Today's mission is 50 push-ups which is always a killer for me. You can do them anyway you can (real ones, girlie ones, against the wall, whatever). Check in when completed.
  • heatherjames84
    Options
    Completed
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Beth's Angels Toning Group: Today's mission is 50 squats. How is everyone feeling after the rest over the weekend? Everyone ready to get toned? I think after this week I am going to change things up a little - sound like a good idea? So our bodies don't get used to the same thing over and over again. Check in when completed!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    My squats are completed.
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Beth's Angels Toning Group: I made the calendar for October. It will be changing from our current schedule - with a new exercise added, different days doing different things (keep everyone guessing), and added more to certain exercises (for example - we will be doing 75 squats vs. 50 squats). Saturday will still be focusing on water and Sunday will still be a rest day.
  • foxygirlact
    foxygirlact Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too. I'm 29 and hoping to look fabulous by my 30th :-)

I've only been recording food with mfp for a week and just started exercising yesterday and I need a plan to keep strength/toning in my new routine, so I'm hoping this group will help :-)
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    I'd like to join too. I'm 29 and hoping to look fabulous by my 30th :-)

I've only been recording food with mfp for a week and just started exercising yesterday and I need a plan to keep strength/toning in my new routine, so I'm hoping this group will help :-)

Welcome aboard - anyone is welcomed to join. Today's mission is 50 squats.
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    did you post the October schedule? I can't find it and would like to see it since I use my weekend days off during the week to accomodate my work schedule