Butt Bashers Support (closed thread)

Options

Replies

• catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    So when do we see the results of the week for everyone. Does she post something else? I did not see anything on the thread that we posted on so was not sure since I did not do the previous rounds with you ladies, I dont know how it all goes....
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Ususally it is within a few hours of everybody posting their weights but this week I believe she is waiting for Robin to post on Saturday as she had a pre arranged absence. She will post another spreadsheet showing weights and the percentages and the overall for each team and then do a little commentary on who won, lost, broke through, was eliminated, whatever.

I'll see if I can find one of the links to the last one to give you an idea.

Nope, sorry. The threads are still there but the spreadsheets are missing. Are you anxious for the thrill of victory or the agony of defeat? :wink: I know I was last time. Then there was Erin who ultimately won and she would check in a day or two later and say "oh, we lost?" :laugh:
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Are you anxious for the thrill of victory or the agony of defeat? :wink: I know I was last time. Then there was Erin who ultimately won and she would check in a day or two later and say "oh, we lost?" :laugh:

Thanks Debbie. :bigsmile:
    I knew I was bad about checking in... but.... but... :sad:

I'm working on my consistency... posting wise. :tongue:

Sucks we lost a player already.
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Erin, you were obviously too busy working out to check in! :wink:

Yep, our team has already lost a member and I am slacking again today - what is my problem?? Ate a bagel, a piece of cake and two pieces of candy today. I need to get my challenge/motivation/kick *kitten* mind set back!
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    I hate work.

And lately it's been the internet being hogged or tonight I was getting crabbed at.
    I think I'm sleeping on the couch tonight... honestly I really wanted to go shut my head in my car door.

I almost stopped and got Dairy Queen on my way home and didn't.

I'm sad we lost a member... Debbie you better find your grooove, woman. Not sure if I'm going to find mine.
    Everything I read about a pinched nerve in the shoulder says.... Rest for 6 weeks and go to the doctor. I'm not going to the doctor because I don't have insurance and I'm very frustrated with not exercising. So Debbie... I don't know what'll happen for me.

I had to deliver donuts to one of our accounts today... my god they smelled good.... lol
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I did not see Newimpmom weigh in over on the other thread? I hope she did not forget as she will be automatically out and our team short a member. Rats.

Shelltree you and Cathy did great this week! Way to rock it!

4 weeks from tomorrow we leave for our 10th anniversary cruise so I am going to really step it up for the next few weeks. Not only to fit into some new cruise clothes but to have the energy to walk the ship back and forth and up and down. :bigsmile:

newimpmom got replaced by catjrow :D
  • Naomi113
    Options
    I hate work.

And lately it's been the internet being hogged or tonight I was getting crabbed at.
    I think I'm sleeping on the couch tonight... honestly I really wanted to go shut my head in my car door.

I'm sad we lost a member... Debbie you better find your grooove, woman. Not sure if I'm going to find mine.
    Everything I read about a pinched nerve in the shoulder says.... Rest for 6 weeks and go to the doctor. I'm not going to the doctor because I don't have insurance and I'm very frustrated with not exercising. So Debbie... I don't know what'll happen for me.

I had to deliver donuts to one of our accounts today... my god they smelled good.... lol

YOu'll be right just don't do anything that involves the shoulder you can still go for light walks :bigsmile: just as long as you keep moving.. and treat your self every now and then hun as you don't want to hold off and off and then have a big binge :sad:
    i DONT THINK YOU GIVE YOUR SELF ENOUGH CREDIT.. to me in your posts i see some one who is not confident :cry: or am i worng? .. you seem to think you don't have the will power??? hey cut it out you showed will power last week when you didn't have that pizza hun. and then with the dairy queen. but remember when can have treats and days off :D so come on you can do it .. you might be down cus of ya shoulder ??but you can still go for a light walk!!! so get off ya butt when you can and GO GO GO.... :flowerforyou: feel better soon...
  • Naomi113
    Options
    have we lost mummy robot??? cus newimpmom got replaced by catjrow3

enjoy the weekend a little ladies and be back into being good by sunday i say :) have great weekend.. oh wait its my friday your thursday LOL opppsy sorry ..
  • Naomi113
    Options
    have we lost mummy robot??? cus newimpmom got replaced by catjrow3

enjoy the weekend a little ladies and be back into being good by sunday i say :) have great weekend.. oh wait its my friday your thursday LOL opppsy sorry ..

catjrow replaced mommy robot and newimpmom didnt log in so we lost her today UGH ...
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Very confusing indeed!! Oh well, ladies, we will just have to work harder right??? LOL
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    I hate work.

YOu'll be right just don't do anything that involves the shoulder you can still go for light walks :bigsmile: just as long as you keep moving.. and treat your self every now and then hun as you don't want to hold off and off and then have a big binge :sad:
    i DONT THINK YOU GIVE YOUR SELF ENOUGH CREDIT.. to me in your posts i see some one who is not confident :cry: or am i worng? .. you seem to think you don't have the will power??? hey cut it out you showed will power last week when you didn't have that pizza hun. and then with the dairy queen. but remember when can have treats and days off :D so come on you can do it .. you might be down cus of ya shoulder ??but you can still go for a light walk!!! so get off ya butt when you can and GO GO GO.... :flowerforyou: feel better soon...

You're right my confindence has been shot lately. I guess I hadn't really realized it.
    I was so driven before, but the last two weeks my life has been hell and I'm starting to get depressed.
    Chin up! Right. It's got to get better somewhere.
    Thank you Naomi.
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    And remember your recent doctor visit? How thrilled the doctor was with your progress? Look back over the last 5 months and see how far you have come and how things are different. I guess we all think losing weight will make things perfect but life still throws us those stupid challenges. At least now with the challenges you are 40 pounds lighter and much healthier!
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    And remember your recent doctor visit? How thrilled the doctor was with your progress? Look back over the last 5 months and see how far you have come and how things are different. I guess we all think losing weight will make things perfect but life still throws us those stupid challenges. At least now with the challenges you are 40 pounds lighter and much healthier!

:)
  • Naomi113
    Options
    I hate work.

You're right my confindence has been shot lately. I guess I hadn't really realized it.
    I was so driven before, but the last two weeks my life has been hell and I'm starting to get depressed.
    Chin up! Right. It's got to get better somewhere.
    Thank you Naomi.

hun we all get there some time in our lifes i was there few days ago my self we have lost $144 a fortnight our health care card which helped us get our medication cheaper etc.. so we all know that feeling its how we pick our selfs up and move on.. you can get out of that crappy groove :flowerforyou: it just takes time.. we here for ya even if you need to vent to help it have a voice and feel better even some times a good old cry helps every now and then :) make this week count as of sunday kick it in the face and say screw you im in control :bigsmile:
  • Naomi113
    Options

so agree debbie so agree.. some times we for get the things we have accomplished when we have *kitten* thrown right at us in the moment... we all here ladies to help each other out and be an AWESOME team and if that means venting, getting advise, getting kick in the bum, a push, support , boost of confidence WE ARE HERE FOR EACH OTHER :bigsmile:
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Results are posted! We didn't win but we didn't lose - love having three teams! :laugh: Erin looks like you and I will need to get back in the groove but luckily we have all these wonderful new people to keep our team intact. Remember new peeps, the winning is based on percentage lost and not actual pounds so don't let the loss of one team member discourage you.

I've come up with a new motivational tool (I hope) You know I have that cruise coming up and I want a few new clothes - or money to buy stuff on the cruise. So I have assigned $$ values for the items on my daily to-do list. $5 for cardio of 45 minutes or more, $2 for doing weight training, $2 for abs, $ 2 for completeing my food diary, $1 for taking my vitamins etc etc. Thursday I only earned $3, Friday $17 and today so far only $6 but I still have some time. The rule is no shopping over what I have "earned". Hope this works - also seeing the results and how close I was to elimination !!!! will help.
  • Naomi113
    Options
    Results are posted! We didn't win but we didn't lose - love having three teams! :laugh: Erin looks like you and I will need to get back in the groove but luckily we have all these wonderful new people to keep our team intact. Remember new peeps, the winning is based on percentage lost and not actual pounds so don't let the loss of one team member discourage you.

I've come up with a new motivational tool (I hope) You know I have that cruise coming up and I want a few new clothes - or money to buy stuff on the cruise. So I have assigned $$ values for the items on my daily to-do list. $5 for cardio of 45 minutes or more, $2 for doing weight training, $2 for abs, $ 2 for completeing my food diary, $1 for taking my vitamins etc etc. Thursday I only earned $3, Friday $17 and today so far only $6 but I still have some time. The rule is no shopping over what I have "earned". Hope this works - also seeing the results and how close I was to elimination !!!! will help.

haha nice idea debbie any way to get you motevated nice one... more you move the more you can spend LOL... I'm so glad we did't lose i don't care if we win i just care if we get to the losing team.. we DONT want to be there.... GOOD luck ladies for this week BEHAVE and EXERCISE WHEN EVER YOU CAn even if its 10mins here 6mins there another 12mins here.. through out the day it all adds up.. remember food too.. food is my down fall, need to remember what i stick in me gob my put weight back on me if i dont work it off...
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    I have actually started losing weight again... was 152 point something this morning.

Last night I spent 2 hours playing Kinect Adventures (I also had 5 Smirnof Blueberry Lemonades). I said screw it and lets see if I hurt myself worse. Shoulder doesn't feel to bad this morning. So I'm going to resume exercising and see what happens.

Debbie, good luck with your new motivational plan. I hope it works for you.
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Erin, be careful with that shoulder! Sure don't want you down for the count.

Naomi, the winner of the first challenge was Irishgal and she said a trainer told her to never stop moving, even when sitting still jiggle your leg, etc. I find myself doing that a lot at work now.

I'm going to do some stairs at work tomorrow, it annoys me they keep the door locked from the lobby but I can go from my floor up to the 4th and down and up again once I get in the stairwell.
  • Naomi113
    Options
    Erin, be careful with that shoulder! Sure don't want you down for the count.

Naomi, the winner of the first challenge was Irishgal and she said a trainer told her to never stop moving, even when sitting still jiggle your leg, etc. I find myself doing that a lot at work now.

I'm going to do some stairs at work tomorrow, it annoys me they keep the door locked from the lobby but I can go from my floor up to the 4th and down and up again once I get in the stairwell.

yeah i do that to time to time... oh stairs are great but horrible LOL... we have to run stairs three times at training :( along with 10-20 start jumps, 20 mountain climbs and sometimes we have the 20 burpies instead of mountain climbs NOT FUN lol but worth it