Replies

• mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Oh my, you're on a roll tonight......:laugh:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options

no no no!! corn is a carb and grapes from red wine??? I guess I will have to start counting my limes in the vodka and tonics. Too funny honey.

:drinker: :drinker: Count the limes and switch to San Pelligrino:drinker: :drinker:
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Naomi, when I go to photobucket I select the picture, resize and choose a predetermined size of 'medium'. then click on the Img copy. I think you have changing the img codes to lower case down, just need to work on the resizing. Oh, and I replace the picture with the resized one so I don't get confused.

LOL tired all that still won't work LOL
  • Naomi113
    Options
    Oh shoot, I forgot about my pom juice and lime that I add to the San Pelligrino...thanks for the reminder :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Do you really absorb corn? Doesn't it come out in the poop?

PMSFL.... so very true but i still count them LMFAO... :laugh:
  • Naomi113
    Options
    NOOO WE LOST SHELLTREE :sad: but she better be still logging in etc cus she can come back in chance round ... so don't you dear think your down for the count cus you might be back :) UGH i was just in ... really going to knuckle down this week this week was such a dissappointment due to hip i need to remember not to over do it otherwise i can't exercise AT ALL need to know me limits and stop pushing so hard on me self i think... It's going to be a hard lessen to learn :grumble:

well done ladies so are we done to 5 ladies now come on girls we can do this
  • Naomi113
    Options
    NOOO WE LOST SHELLTREE :sad: but she better be still logging in etc cus she can come back in chance round ... so don't you dear think your down for the count cus you might be back :) UGH i was just in ... really going to knuckle down this week this week was such a dissappointment due to hip i need to remember not to over do it otherwise i can't exercise AT ALL need to know me limits and stop pushing so hard on me self i think... It's going to be a hard lessen to learn :grumble:

question how come shelltree is out and not mamaturner she had a gain of 3.22 shelltree was only gain 1.16 am i not getting it right???
  • Naomi113
    Options

question how come shelltree is out and not mamaturner she had a gain of 3.22 shelltree was only gain 1.16 am i not getting it right???

oh nine lives dose that me last weeks winner got to pick some one to be safe this week... bummer this sucks we have lost 2 players now we should have gotten it for shelltree :cry:
  • Naomi113
    Options

oh nine lives dose that me last weeks winner got to pick some one to be safe this week... bummer this sucks we have lost 2 players now we should have gotten it for shelltree :cry:

ok so it goes off the losing team and out of the losing team that person with the least amount goes.. :( booohoooo pitty we didn't come 2nd LOL so Now that I have gotten it the gist of it properly... time to get our crap together..

ok so now is a NEW WEEK right I say we need to toughen the hell up on food as i dont think were doing to bad in exercising it's what were all shoving into our gobs !!!! :frown:
    so I think this week each one of us each day needs to set little goals for the group??? what do ladies think like no biscuits on this day drink this amount of water today, no bread on this day or have at least 1 fruit a day or something we need something ..
    Let me know any way ladies, what your thoughts are cus I really think it comes down to what we are all eating :grumble:
    I'm this week making big change in my eating habits by eating salads for lunch weather it's in a wrap or a big bowl of salad anything with lots of veggies or salad even stir frys are really great !!! also I'm trying to eat breakfast I'm hopeless at eating breakfast I always skip it due to my stomach can't stomach it lol... Also trying to drink at least 7 glass of water which is so hard for me.. And my biggest challenge is after dinner 30mins later I'm looking for something sweat even though I'm full on dinner.. so I'm having a cuppa tea to try stop the urge or sometimes i do have a bicky or a jelly cake with me tea.. BUt so happy to here any other suggestions if you ladies have an for me... :) Any way hope you are all doing well we really need some kind of challenge with in our group to make this happen I think my self but let me now girls :flowerforyou: have a wonderful day and I'll be back on laters
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    crap, we were only .05 percent away from being second place. Hey, I wonder what happens if there is a tie for 2nd and 3rd? Oh well, worry about that when we get to it.

So SS came back from last weeks loss which is what we need to do this week. We need to be FIRST next week. Great going Erin, Cathy and Jamie!
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I agree ladies, lets get it together for next week. I feel like I am off to a good start, but we will see what happens. As for the challenges, I am all in... no biscuits... this made me laugh cuz this was my downfall last weekend... twice in one day! I cannot eat anything hard or chewy, dental issues I am recovering still from oral surgery in my mouth, and have to eat soft mushier foods... very limiting. Cannot really eat fruits, its hard to get in salad...not much meats either... so I will do the best I can with this part. I can exercise even injured so good on those challenges...

but I think not jumping ship on the calories, carbs, drinks, etc is the key to this week, combined with a good exercise regime. What thinks you all, shall we kick some butt this week??
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I just want to make sure everyone see's this!!

Why the difference in rewards? I initially set it up for the 140 gals close in range. Then others hopped on board. The 170’s are all over the board so I dropped it to the 150’s and made the reward higher.

Let me know if you don’t want to play!!

130’s Challenge…The first person to reach the 130’s gets a 0.5 lb. advantage. If you slide back into the 140’s, you will be penalized 1.0 lb.

Kasi
    Erin
    Jaime
    Anne
    Cathy

150’s Challenge. ..The first person to reach the 150’s gets a 1.0 lb. advantage. If you slide back into the 160’s, you will be penalized 2.0 lb.

Irish
    Robin
    Kim
    Faith
    Sara
    Debbie
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    THis weekend might throw me a little bit. My husband graduation is tomorrow. His mom and step dad are coming from Ohio. Going to try and be good but I'm having some freaking Margarita's this weekend.

So freaking sore from just two days of 6 week 6 pack... couldn't sleep last night because I was sore... I'm skipping the workout tonight. I have to clean though.... Also it's my dad's birthday today and my husband and I have been together for 10 years as of today.
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Sounds like all kinds of reasons to celebrate! Have those margaritta's but try to cut back someplace else. Congrats to DH's graduation and your 10th anniversary.
  • Naomi113
    Options
    I agree ladies, lets get it together for next week. I feel like I am off to a good start, but we will see what happens. As for the challenges, I am all in... no biscuits... this made me laugh cuz this was my downfall last weekend... twice in one day! I cannot eat anything hard or chewy, dental issues I am recovering still from oral surgery in my mouth, and have to eat soft mushier foods... very limiting. Cannot really eat fruits, its hard to get in salad...not much meats either... so I will do the best I can with this part. I can exercise even injured so good on those challenges...

but I think not jumping ship on the calories, carbs, drinks, etc is the key to this week, combined with a good exercise regime. What thinks you all, shall we kick some butt this week??

so agree im a bick eater too :cry: specially my home made shortbread bickies :( can you or do you like yoghurts i love the brand that forme as im not much of a yoghurt eater but these i love lol.. '
    So what shell we aim for then i say next 2days NO biscuits, At least 6 cups of water and No pasta or Potato's??? Let me know what you ladies think ??

Yes i really think it's what we are eating too LOL oh and gues what I'm bloody down to 104.6kgs this morning GGGRRRRAAOOOWWW why couldn't i have been this yesterday god damn it... :bigsmile: oh well I'm aiming to kick @zz try stay close to me 1300 cals except saturday thats my drinking day i need that day LOL... Im gana smash this damn 104kgs and get my @zz down to 102kgs... My trainer is sick this morning :( so im at home with work out today luky i have learnt of me trainer lol :)
  • Naomi113
    Options
    THis weekend might throw me a little bit. My husband graduation is tomorrow. His mom and step dad are coming from Ohio. Going to try and be good but I'm having some freaking Margarita's this weekend.

So freaking sore from just two days of 6 week 6 pack... couldn't sleep last night because I was sore... I'm skipping the workout tonight. I have to clean though.... Also it's my dad's birthday today and my husband and I have been together for 10 years as of today.

ALLOW FOR ONE DAY TO DRINK!!!!! and no you will behave we need to get this eating under control... ONLY ONE DAY OF BAD EATING IS ALLOWED so pick your day on the weekend as we need to have the few GOOD days before weight.. Im gana kick butts if we lose next week.. its time to get our heads in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i hope you do the same TO ME if I GIVE IN!!! KICK ME @ZZ yes you need and should be having they say 2 rest days a week... i do.. but wont be this week im going to be doing a little each day i need to kick this 104kg GRRRR game face ON

MAKE sure 1 day of spoiling and i mean that!!! ONE DAY and if you drink again on another i wana seee you close VERY close to your calories!!!!!!!!!!! YOU had and awesome bloody week this week so KEEP GOING

TIME TO GET OUR *kitten* TOGETHER LADIES
  • Naomi113
    Options
    yes and happy 10th anniversary :flowerforyou: ... BUT STAY BEING GOOD ONE DAY BAD all the rest need to be great days....
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Crap Erin, I think SS are going to give you the disadvantage this week. (yes I peeked) Thanks alot April/Kasi. :wink: I would have given it to Robin to even out the advantage she got this week but whatever....

Anyway, I don't want you to give up ANY of your celebrations so the rest of us are going to have to just work a little harder to get us all through the next week. How are those injuries going? Getting the exercise in? Calories good? Water good?
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    Wow... lot to read here.

Did they give me the disadvantage? I haven't looked yet.

I lost like at least a half a lb of hair at the stylist. LOL. I have VERY thick wavy hair and it went from shoulder length to short.
    I was 149 even after I FINALLY got home today. Did not do a formal work out but with the amount of brake rotors I put away today... I think I'm good. Putting away freight in the morning is normally a good work out. I just don't log work stuff. I know I burn a good amount of calories at work.

I will try and be as good as I can be. I don't plan on gaining 5 lbs this weekend.

My girls, make awesome choices but remember... regretfully we're all human.
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    Yup just read the Scale Smashers thread... Looks like its me or rj..... for the disadvantage. Ah well...
  • Naomi113
    Options
    Crap Erin, I think SS are going to give you the disadvantage this week. (yes I peeked) Thanks alot April/Kasi. :wink: I would have given it to Robin to even out the advantage she got this week but whatever....

Anyway, I don't want you to give up ANY of your celebrations so the rest of us are going to have to just work a little harder to get us all through the next week. How are those injuries going? Getting the exercise in? Calories good? Water good?

UM LIKE HELL :noway: she needs to work hard too no more crapping around ladies ... im so guttered we are down with another blow.. :explode: THIS HAS TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are we here to lose weight your just be doing it when we feel like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frown:

ONE DAY is allowed for drinking and what ever you want!!!! IF you want to be over well BLOODY go exercise :mad: !!! TIME to get hard @zz girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: