Butt Bashers Support (closed thread)

Options

Replies

• EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    hehehe... I love burpies! But they're so tiring!

Debbie, I will try. I did go for a walk yesterday instead of doing an exercise program. No pain in it today but its tingling funny.
    Not sure what I'm going to try today.
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, thought I better check in!

I am also suffering currently from a hip injury. I can seem to do my weights and turbo okay, but my running makes it hurt horribly, so I guess I am going to have to not run for right now and hope that the other exercises are good enough.

I fell off with eating on Saturday and when I eat carbs I retain water like no other. I am up still today and hoping to get it back down before weighin... (*hanging head in shame*) but I only stayed off the wagon for a day but...ugh! I can kill it with carbs!!

Hope all is well with you and great job on moving the scale again evai!!
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    Are we the injured team or something?

I count three of us at least... maybe four with issues. :(

Thanks Cathy! I was really surprised to see it all of a sudden dropping again. Good feeling that is for sure.
  • jamiejum
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    Sorry I've been "GUILTY" Had a lake weekend with family and friends. We participated in the warrior dash, but consumed waaay too many calories. I'm up 2 lbs for sure. I need to work out and only have water for the next couple days. I hope my weight doesn't "weigh" us down. :)
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi guys i'll probably be the one out this week im still unable to do a proper work out.. hip is still playing up and getting bad head aches due to the TOM... i have been over cals not by much but still over so have feeling I'm gone :sad: .. sorry for letting you guys down.. and if i do go i will continue to work at it so i might be able to come back in to the comp :bigsmile:

My body is just an @zz whole atm... and we don'have the money to get a steroid shot in me leg as it's $240... so I have to deal with it and do what I can when I can.. any ways hope you are all doing well... dreading weight in :sad:
  • catjrow3
    Options
    Naomi, I am still injured with my hip too! I am trying to work through it, and do different things, elliptical vs running, etc, but its hard!! I have a question, if we are up from our last numbers are we automatically out?? Or is just one out a week?? I am not sure I will be back down to my number from last week either. very frustrating... exercise problems, but also, my bad Friday, Saturday trying to get rid of. So how does it work with eliminations??
  • EvaiTryst
    Options
    Naomi, hope that hip feels better soon. I know the feeling about not being able to pay for necessary medical stuff. It's frustrating.

Jamie, you obviously have to have fun sometime. How was Warrior Dash?

As of this morning I'm 3 lbs down from last week. We'll see what it's at tomorrow.
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Dang I am up too and I realized I have been fighting with 4 pounds up and 4 pounds down for 2.5 months now. Something's got to give. I think it's time to quit eating my exercise calories. I'm not the best counter as it is.

Cathy, even if all of us are up "most" of us will still be in the game. If our team lose's this week then the player on our team who has lost the least (or gained the most) from LAST WEEK - not the starting weight - will be eliminated. If one of the other teams loses then one of their players is eliminated. If somebody doesn't weigh in at all then that person is eliminated and all of us are safe but our team could still get a penalty if we are the losing team. Hopefully the other two teams are having a rough week also. :wink:
  • catjrow3
    Options
    Okay Debbie, thanks for the clarification. I would like to say maybe I will be at least the same, but even that is still iffy! I exercised hard this morning and will do the elliptical again tonight after my cake class and eat very very well today and see what happens! I just had a meal replacement shake, yummo!! my first try of it, but I love it. Its the team beach body shakeology shakes!! Chocolate with banana in it! Okay, lets all try for a good day today since we seem to be struggling this week! Lets hope someone else messes or does not weigh in and we will be okay!! LOL
  • Naomi113
    Options
    afternoon ladies i dont weight in till tomorrow at 10am but i managed to get a workout done today :) and im going to be a great eater today im making some salad wraps :) yummo my fav :) hip is a lot better today but wont push to hard cus thats when the stupid bursitis comes back :mad: .. Yes debbie explained the comp so well :bigsmile:

Well ladies looks like most of us have had a *kitten* week lol.... yes i so hope another team member is out not US :sad: need to just keep swimming swimming swimming just keep swimming what do we do just keep swimming .... oh how i love dore :tongue:

If im not gone this week IM BACK in the game as TOM is leaving in 2days... and if i keep exercising moderately like i did today and dont eat crap sweats after dinner ( big fall dwon of mine :sad: ) i should have a bloody lose wish there was some one home to kick me in @zz when should be eating some of the things i do lol

and yes debbie i try not to eat all my cals back too :happy:

have a great day ladies and lets hope we are not to over :D
  • Naomi113
    Options
    Okay Debbie, thanks for the clarification. I would like to say maybe I will be at least the same, but even that is still iffy! I exercised hard this morning and will do the elliptical again tonight after my cake class and eat very very well today and see what happens! I just had a meal replacement shake, yummo!! my first try of it, but I love it. Its the team beach body shakeology shakes!! Chocolate with banana in it! Okay, lets all try for a good day today since we seem to be struggling this week! Lets hope someone else messes or does not weigh in and we will be okay!! LOL

LOL yes lets hope bwahahahahah
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    well I managed to lose a whopping .2 of a pound. :cry: But much better than I expected and better than gaining. I think I am finally breaking out of the quitting smoking curse.

Hey, where has Shelltree been? Haven't seen her this week, hope she does not forget to weigh in!!

Hope you all have better than expected numbers!
  • Naomi113
    Options
    well I managed to lose a whopping .2 of a pound. :cry: But much better than I expected and better than gaining. I think I am finally breaking out of the quitting smoking curse.

Hey, where has Shelltree been? Haven't seen her this week, hope she does not forget to weigh in!!

Hope you all have better than expected numbers!

oh so good for you I'm a Xsmoker of 7 and half years now :) But i must say thats not why i gained weight I gained weight during having my kids. I stopped walking every where as I had a car and became lazy and did not go out much at all :(

She still has been logging in as far as i know she is not well again and she posted her weight in now :) im yet to weight in.. probs do it at 9:00 my time just to make sure im the right weight LOL UGH hate scales this week as i know its going to be a again stupid hip... oh and it pinched again last night so see how i go later for exercise might do a light walk on treadmill
  • Naomi113
    Options
    i gained .5kgs so thats 1.1 pounds :( sorry guys glad i didnt put to much on i weighted in at 105.2kgs last week was 104.7kgs i think
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Wow Erin, you rocked it out again! Wish I could just follow you around and do what you do. :laugh: Oh wait, you have a 2 year old don't you? Never mind ..... :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I wanted to post the formula so you can calculate your % of weight loss. Here's an example:

Lbs. lost for the week (2) divided by last week's weight (155) times (100) equals (1.29%)

2/155*100 = 1.29%

I am waiting for 2 more people to weigh in for final results...
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Naomi, when I go to photobucket I select the picture, resize and choose a predetermined size of 'medium'. then click on the Img copy. I think you have changing the img codes to lower case down, just need to work on the resizing. Oh, and I replace the picture with the resized one so I don't get confused.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Wednesday: cole slaw, corn-on-the cob, homemade marinara with fresh parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, onion and tomatoes (pureed, strained, crushed), romaine lettuce and cantaloupe, pom and lime juice...grand finale, grapes from red wine (13 total)...Go me!!! :drinker:
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Wednesday: cole slaw, corn-on-the cob, homemade marinara with fresh parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, onion and tomatoes (pureed, strained, crushed), romaine lettuce and cantaloupe...grand finale, grapes from red wine (11 total)...Go me!!! :drinker:

no no no!! corn is a carb and grapes from red wine??? I guess I will have to start counting my limes in the vodka and tonics. Too funny honey.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Oh shoot, I forgot about my pom juice and lime that I add to the San Pelligrino...thanks for the reminder :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Do you really absorb corn? Doesn't it come out in the poop?