Honest opinion required... (pic)

Options
1235»

Replies

• LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I think u look great!!! Shame on her for making a comment like that on FB!! She's prob jealous!!! I am encountering jealous friends now and it's no fun :(
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    I THINK YOUR 'FRIEND' ISNT REALLY A FRIEND TO BE HONEST! U LOOK GOOD!
  • chedges9090
    chedges9090 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I haven't read thru all of the posts, so I hope I am not duplicating a comment.. But, if you are 12-- yes, you look older than that!! LOL! But, if you are in your early 20's--that's exactly what it looks like--and you look marvelous.. !!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I think you should have left the shrug off and it would have looked better. But it doesn't look bad. And unless you're 10 years old, I don't think it aged you.

But I'll leave you with a What Not to Wear idiom that I love: If the clothes look bad on you, it's the CLOTHES, not you. Just try something else!
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    The opinion of a guy who still has two functional eyes is that the dress...and more importantly, YOU... look terrific. Don't let these barbs from "friends" get you down. Some folks use such "honesty" and candor as an excuse to snipe at others out of insecurity or jealousy or for any number of other reasons. You keep doing what you are doing, keep a positive attitude, and take any further comments aimed to deflate your ego with a massive grain of salt. :happy:

EDIT: Oh, and a belated Happy Birthday! :drinker:
  • CheesyPoofs
    Options
    The women in the middle has nice boobs...

You said to be honest!!!