Band most people love but you just can't get with

Options

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Coldplay. And Adele. I'm afraid of being stoned for admiting that.

i hate cold play and never listened to adele dont even know whaty song is hers lol

Adele - Rolling in the Deep...is a pretty good song. The first time I heard it though, was on youtube, and the video is incredibly artistic...and compliments the beat of the song (which is stupid addictive) to an insane level...which probably tripled the appeal of the song to me.

I've never heard a single other song she's done...but I love that one =D.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Katy Perry (really? She's a joke)

Lady Gaga (if "she's" a lady, there's something wrong in the world today)

The Bieb (He sounds like a 12 yr old girl)

Taylor Swift

Miranda Lambert

As for Nickelback, I don't mind them. They are ones that I listen to when I run.
  • Thankilates
    Thankilates Posts: 432 Member
    Options

DITTO

and yes Bon Jovi...

How bout I say this: if it's on the radio on a cycle of playing every 1-2 hours, chances are I don't like it!! :)

Give me underground real music with talent and also classical... LOL

I DO NOT GET KATY PERRY> AARGH!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

But, the one that came to mind first...when I read the thread title, was Avenged Sevenfold.

Oh my god, really?! :sad: This may end our relationship, Cris....

LOL, as soon as ANYTHING by them starts, I want to find the singer, and cram the mic down his throat to shut him up.

It's irrational...but lord that guys voice is annoying as hell.
    Give me underground real music with talent

KidneyThieves

Ohhh yes.
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Guns 'n Roses.

(My heart breaks for all the RHCP haters though.)
  • Taralmh
    Taralmh Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    WOW, there are so many...But U2, Bon Jovi, Cold Play..just to name a few but man I could go on for days...
  • h0llist3r
    Options
    oasis. I just get a headache
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Lady Gaga, Kesha,Metalica (ick ick ick) Beastie Boys,Nirvana,U2,Bon Jovi im sure there is more but thats what springs to mind
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Guns 'n Roses.

(My heart breaks for all the RHCP haters though.)

The Red Hot Chili Peppers were great until they started making songs that sounded the same all the time.
    I cannot listen to anything they have done since......ehhh I was in 10th grade.
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    The Red Hot Chili Peppers were great until they started making songs that sounded the same all the time.
    I cannot listen to anything they have done since......ehhh I was in 10th grade.

Californication is still my favorite album. Their newer stuff is good, but yeah...
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options

COLDPLAY. Ick.
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Nickleback... flame away.

There are people that LIKE Nickleback? That can't be possible.

I like Nickelback... :'( In my younger years I was infatuated with Chad Kroeger, and am ashamed to say that I had a scrapbook... It was borderline stalkerish... yep. I feel so uncool now.
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    This is a pretty funny thread. A lot of mine are the same as everyone else pretty much, nickel back, lady gaga, dmn, etc. Anything on the radio today chances are I don't like it. If it's not 90s grunge/rock, green day, or A7X I usually won't listen to it.
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    U2 and Carrie Underwood.
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Nickleback... flame away.

There are people that LIKE Nickleback? That can't be possible.

10 years??!?!?!?? SOMEHOW they have been on the radio for 10 years. I cannot figure it out.

NIckleback, Nickleback, oh and Nickleback. Most wannabe rock band. I cringe when my rock station plays it:devil:

My rock station here in alaska (94.7 the end) flat out refuses to play Nickelback, lol.
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    big headed Kanye West
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    yeah, i cannot cope with rhcp. they sound like a weird poppy crap hybrid- not good.
    don't like adele at all- she keeps coming on the radio here and makes my ears bleed.
    i used to love nirvana, but now can't stand them. i used to hate pearl jam, now i just don't like them very much.
    and i don't like the beatles. but seeing that i'm from liverpool, that's a crime there. that's why i had to move to new zealand because once that little secret got out i was pretty much ostracised!
  • amandanzgirl
    amandanzgirl Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    REM and Foo Fighters. To me all the Foo Fighters songs sound the same.
  • endora60
    Options
    It's not just a band, it's an entire genre: Disco. And before everybody howls how NOBODY likes disco, just remember, EVERYONE loved that crap from about '74 to '81....except me. I hated it always and every bit of it. Crap made me want to deafen myself.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Not sure if anyone liked them, but I can't stand Hinder... that 'Lips of an Angel' song annoyed me too much.