So.. What's behind your screen name ?

Options

Replies

• Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    My screen name is Zombella. I love zombie movies, and one day I just randomly thought that female zombies should be called this. I actually first started out with Zombell, but I thought Zombella sounded nicer.
  • Zombella
    Options
    It is interesting to see what everyone's screen names mean.
  • Zombella
    Options
    Posted twice by accident.
  • PlumLovin
    Options
    This is so much fun!!
    If you are a bookworm like me you might have already guessed that my screen name comes from my favorite books The Stephanie Plum Series!
    I am married to the southern version of Joe Morelli b/c everytime that man is near me he just has to look down my shirt or steal a bite of whatever I am eating!! 15+ Years & counting, Love that Man!!!
  • Trueguardian
    Options
    Well here goes nothing, I work as a Correctional Officer. SO, you tell me, does Trueguardian fit or what? :smile: :smokin: :happy: :tongue: :laugh:
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Well here goes nothing, I work as a Correctional Officer. SO, you tell me, does Trueguardian fit or what? :smile: :smokin: :happy: :tongue: :laugh:

Perfect :)))
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    my bf talked me into trying the extreme atkins diet..NO carbs, high fat...basically eggs, bacon, 70/30% beef, pork chops, cheese sour cream, heavy cream in coffee...i didnt lose any weight in the 3 weeks i was on it but i did come to the conclusion: atkinssucks
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    My name is Cely. Pronounced Sealy......57 is the year I was born......

Put them together and you get seal57...........
  • xalligator
    xalligator Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    alligator was taken.
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    DRJJ2004 -
    D- Dawn
    R - Rob (hubby)
    J - Jordan (son #1)
    J - Josh (son #2)
    2004 - Random year - lol!!!
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    This guy I know does tattoos and a group of my close friends born in '86 decided to get Established 1986 tats. So there ya go! Cute thread! Even though its old now;)
  • sweetiemimila
    sweetiemimila Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Pretty simple.. My name is Meka but everyone calls me Mimi. Everybody I know says I am sweet and kind so that is where the sweetie comes from and I am from LA! (Louisiana). sweetiemimila... Couldn't think of anything else at the time. :)
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    Old Ska band Crazy 8s... but I had to stick the 't' in there... 'cause, you know, I'm an individualist :wink:
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    childhood nickname from my dad.. always stuck.
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Striving toward what I weighed in 1989, the year we were married.
  • AlabasterJar68
    Options
    The Alabaster Woman found in the book of St. Matthew 26:7. I can identify with her.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Everyone calls me Nyx, or Niki, and both were already taken...Ithought Nikinyx6 had a nice ring to it
  • Samstudent88
    Samstudent88 Posts: 135
    Options
    My name is Sam (Samantha) I'm currently in college...and I was born in 1988 :D
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty explanatory: Im a SPONTANEOUS type of chic and my favorite # is gangsta haha 13 and well, I doubled it up 1313 Cuz at the time that username was taken already :/
  • Latinalicious
    Options
    LOL... :happy:
    Latinalicious: Latina as I am Puerto RIcan, Licious because thats what I am to my hubby (delicious...)