So.. What's behind your screen name ?

Options

Replies

• danacho
    danacho Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Mines from watching WWE wrestling during the late 90's early 00's and Chris Jericho use to come on saying "Raw is Jericho" which me and my mate use to goof around mimicking and using our names instead, silly really but have used it ever since lol
  • picinina
    Options
    "La Picinina", is little cheeky girl in Sicilian... as the youngest child, my Mum used to (and still does) call me "Picinina" :ohwell:
  • kelley_lynn
    kelley_lynn Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    mine is part use of a nick, i have used on line for 15 years plus.

bbw, cause im a big beautiful women. I will always be that in heart. the other, is cause im too nice im told. :)
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    I got nothin...
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    latin-based romance languages, peace and love = paxetamore

i have used it for so many years online, cannot even remember how i came up with it lol!
  • whatwentwrong
    Options
    i usually use an unwound song (look a ghost, upon googling it looks like there are a few other people with my same lame idea) for my screenname, but it was taken so i chose a different song by them :P
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    My first name Rachael luvs z (zumba) and ipped for (R.I.P.P.E.D.) the two classes I love pretty much the most..that kicks my booty and makes me laugh, sweat, and burn! R.I.P.P.E.D. is a class that is similar to PX90 and Insanity.... but at the gym I go to..
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    My comes from the Spill Canvas song Hush Hush. It started as my online name years ago, when the song first came out.
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    xbox/psn....... Screennames derived after hearing the "bigbear" song in supertroopers. W last name initial
  • New_Atti2ude
    New_Atti2ude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I always get the "your pretty for a big girl", so I'm pretty 320 was how much I weighed in when I realized "Dayumm I'm huge!
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    My screen name is for my plan to meet my final goal this time: it's Now or Never! Plus my age, 47...
  • ubabe1
    ubabe1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies, you'll know where I am coming from with this one...my husband used to pinch me in the area of my back near the arm pit where the bra hugs you...yep, and he would say..."Is that all you babe?"
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I needed a name for a character one night and when trying to remember a character name from a book, I came up with taeliesyn.
    I liked it and stuck with it ever since.
    Almost every reference to taeliesyn on google, is to myself either as the character or as a username.
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Calibri is the best font ever.
  • yellodaysee
    yellodaysee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My favorite color is yellow and favorite flower is daisies. When I created my email address a few years ago yellowdasies was taken so I changed it up a bit, and have been using yellodaysee ever since!
  • SaTAHnah
    Options
    My mom calls me satan in Spanish. That's how I believe the pronounciation should look
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I needed a name for a character one night and when trying to remember a character name from a book, I came up with taeliesyn.
    I liked it and stuck with it ever since.
    Almost every reference to taeliesyn on google, is to myself either as the character or as a username.

Same for me with Caleas Storms, Calias Storms, or Cathis Wolfbow lol.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    last name, first initial, dob.....i'm so creative!
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    "La Picinina", is little cheeky girl in Sicilian... as the youngest child, my Mum used to (and still does) call me "Picinina" :ohwell:

Lol ... My mum called me this too ... Her mother was Sicilian :)
  • shankleefranklee
    Options
    frankly mister shankly is a song by the smiths.