So.. What's behind your screen name ?

Options

Replies

• alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I love reading these for some reason. Mine is another boring one- my first name and an abbreviation of my last name. Way back when AOL was new I used to be "Trample1" for a lot of stuff bc I was trying to come up with a username and I looked out the window and saw my trampoline, lol.
  • Claible
    Claible Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Mine is boring 1st initial and Last name
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    me!
    LOL
  • TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm the convention manager for Troma films (creators of the Toxic Avenger & Toxic Crusaders), and my name is Ron.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Hosed- short for hose dragger since I am a firefighter now, 49 was my badge number when I was with the police dept.
  • tracym17
    tracym17 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    another boring one. First name, initial of last name and house number.
  • Timkerbelle
    Options
    Mine is what I sometimes call my husky. His name is Tim, and he likes to dance around like a little fairy (Tinkerbell). So it's Tim + Tinkerbell + belle (of the ball) :)
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I quite like panda bears.
  • ennaejay
    Options
    Pig Latin
  • lil_pulp
    lil_pulp Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    My husband and I were rough-housing (playing!) one day and I said (not seriously), "You're beating me to a pulp!" And he said (also not seriously), "Yes, that's all you are, a pulp. A little pulp!"
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Mine comes from my girls at uni.....with a little bit of help from Finding Nemo!!! We were revising for exams and were thinking of Dori from Finding Nemo as our sponsor as nothing was going in....(memory seemed to have failed us!) Thence came the dialogue in the movie that is something along these lines:

"You will by my squishy and I will call you squishy"
    "Dori that's a jelly fish"
    "Bad squishy!!"

The 5 of us have been the squishy's ever after (plus it seemed to suit this!!) :smile: xx
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    <~This pic is why I have my screen name
  • chinamonkey
    chinamonkey Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    how boring am I? Its my actual name, Dana C Lang lol

oh my sisters name is diane christina and our maiden names were lang! how strange !

my username is our dogs nickname - her name is China and she is a little cheeky monkey!
  • yndlingsdatter
    Options
    Mine is the danish word for "favorite daughter" - I am from Denmark and I am my parents favorite (and only :) daughter.
  • ennaejay
    Options
    <~This pic is why I have my screen name

glad you clarified that for us. :wink:
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    My dad always called me Pumpkin growing up :) And I like moccasins.
  • binariiangel
    binariiangel Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I’m a complete and total geek, but only in a girlie way. I was going to use the name Digital_Angel for most sites, but it was already taken. So one of my friends suggested I use Binary (the language computers talk in) but instead of the y using double I’s. So I became the BinariiAngel and this or Availea is my screen name for everything. I use Availea who is a character in a book that I’m writing who is a Forgotten Goddess that is sent to Earth to help save humanity.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Die hard 49er FAN!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    At my biggest, i looked like the Honey Monster! When that's taken, i just put an X after it.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Because with the help o MFP, I hope to be a "hot mama soon"!! :wink: