So.. What's behind your screen name ?

Options

Replies

• vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Vader was my first dog, a feisty Manchester Terrier that I found on the street in Miami. His colorings were black and rust and the black shined like a Darth Vader...Thus Vader.
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    i chose mine because this time i WILL SUCCEED. i had to add the1 because someone else had taken willsucceed.
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    First and middle name!
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    RunningAddict- Because I love to run! =)
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Say this in your best Snoop Dog voice....

People call me Beef cause I knock out teeth
    I'm at the gym now and I'm getting Lean, wearing out that treadmill, know what I mean.....

I know that was the corniest line of all time. I've been called Beef since about 7th and now I'm trying to slim down - LeanerBeef - get it????

:laugh: I amuse myself and that is all that matters....
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I don't think mine needs Snoop Dogg impersonations...

Justjosh is my forum name just about everywhere, but it was taken here, so I made it more amusing with the Joshin
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Mine is based on an Arthurian legend. The maid of Astolat also went by the names: Elaine the Fair, The lily maid of Ascolat, The lady of Shalott. I love Lord Tennyson's works and The Lady Of Shalott is my favorite. It is also my favorite painting by John William Waterhouse. This has been my UN/handle on all the sites I've been on for the past 5 years. If you have never read the poem...you should.
  • RealMeSomeday
    Options
    Mine is rather self explanatory too! Someday I will be the real me; smaller, more fit and self confident like i used to be before I got fat!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    My original screen name on MFP was cwdanley (first & middle initials and last name)..... that got boring so I starting asking my friends for suggestions and this was the result. Although my Canadian Cutie Fesse02 likes to call me Silly Puppy in lieu of Mad Dog! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Girl1Beagle4
    Girl1Beagle4 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have 1 daughter and 4 Beagles = Girl1Beagle4.
  • danaclang
    Options
    how boring am I? Its my actual name, Dana C Lang lol
  • Giantess
    Giantess Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Cause I'm HUGELY TALL!

FEE FI FO FUM and all that.
  • KimmehL
    KimmehL Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    My name is Kim...Most people call me Kimmie. My husband, has a Texas accent...when he says Kimmie--it sounds like Kimmeh--and L is the first letter of my middle name.
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I live in the city, I am a hippie and I like to run ;)
  • Giantess
    Giantess Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    [qote]"Mine is based on an Arthurian legend. The maid of Astolat also went by the names: Elaine the Fair, The lily maid of Ascolat, The lady of Shalott. I love Lord Tennyson's works and The Lady Of Shalott is my favorite. It is also my favorite painting by John William Waterhouse. This has been my UN/handle on all the sites I've been on for the past 5 years. If you have never read the poem...you should. "[/quote]

Or listen to the song by Loreena McKennit! AMAZING work, she sings almost the whole poem, ten mins long!
  • buckaroos30
    buckaroos30 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Buckaroo is our High School mascot, 30 was my sons football # many yrs ago when he played in pee-wee ball. it stuck and I use it all the time. he is now a few weeks from his 21st birthday. How did I get so old?
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Mine's a synonym for "nickname."

Mwhaha, anonymity. :)
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    mine's based online dorkness...im a gamer and Liquid has always been my MMO name. i added 741 since its my clock number at the steel mill i work at.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I'm a south FL native and usually have sun-kissed skin. But "sunkissed" was taken, so I made it plural instead.
  • BunnyBearLove
    Options
    Haha mine is a goofy name I call my girls My lil BunnyBear Loves! XD