So.. What's behind your screen name ?

Options
Mine is really boring ... Katya73 = Katya is my real name and 73 is well the year I was born ..

Was interested to see if their are any interesting meanings behind your names :)

Replies

• xoAmyxo
    xoAmyxo Posts: 110
    Options
    My name is Amy...& the user name Amy was taken...&& i like xoxo's lol so I just added it to each side of amy
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    <-- boring too

Name & middle initial
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Well it's kind of a long story, but my name comes from a dream I had that I loved, so I aopted fairysoul as a nickname years ago!
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    jenny my name
    philip husbands name
    2006b the year we got married
  • MomsDumpling
    MomsDumpling Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    mine is named after what got me in trouble in the first place......my mom's dumplings!!!!!!!! LOL :wink:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Im a huge Hunter Thompson fan,Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas being my favourite book of his.
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    When I was 14, my dad bought me a stuffed Sigfreid and Roy white tiger from Las Vegas (I still have it)...her name is Kashmir. For the longest, I'd misspelled it "kasmir"...it just stuck with me. 81=birth year 99= year of HS graduation.
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    When I was younger me and my best friend at the time made up names for a forum we were on, and you had to assume a new character, this is the name I came up with and it's stuck, because it's made up I can generally get the username without having to add numbers or stuff cos someone else has it :) x
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    It's obvious with me! I also use it as my signature on my cell phone. Lol
  • KeeleySue
    Options
    Keeley Sue...

My first and middle names. Pretty orignal, huh? lol
  • adamsonam
    Options
    Last name, then other initials
  • moushtie
    moushtie Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I have used the screen name moushtie (say mushty) for over a decade now. It started when I was very stressed and depressed. My brain would shut down and I would go through periods where all I would say is "mush" . Literally!
    I've spelt the name in a few ways over the years, but moushtie is what it has settled at.
  • serenelake
    Options
    my name is serena lynn, and that means quiet or serene lake.
  • sistermooooon
    Options
    Years ago I heard Sting's song Sister Moon, so created an email and AOL screen name. However, I had to add extra "o's" because sistermoon was taken. I've just kept sistermooooon for just about everything I sign up for since it's easier on my brain/memory. :)
  • xchinad0ll
    xchinad0ll Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    x because it looks fancy ..china because im part chinese and doll is because I used to be in a dancing group called the dancing dolls and I loved it we were so good.. good memories so I just added it. :)
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Faeriegirl74 - I love everything fairies and tinkerbell... and 74 is the year I was born. For Faerie, I decided to use the French spelling of the word since it was popularized by Shakespeare. I don't like using my real name on the internet as I have been stalked before.
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I created the "springtrio" handle for social networking when I got pregnant with my third son. All my boys were born in the spring months (except the third came a month early and was actually a winter baby). I like it though, it's catchy.
  • clo4
    clo4 Posts: 10
    Options
    My husband gave me the nickname Crazy Legs Olson when we were first married because he said I never sat still. Hence C.L.O. :) and 4 is my favorite number.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    My hubby and my first name initials: sk and our last name: wilson and the year we were married: 1990 = skwilson1990
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    well............my mum is nuts LOL and can 'nickname' absolutely anything - my name is Robin and when I was a baby she used to call me 'Grobbygru' or 'Nickanob' - so both kind of stuck over the years but particularly the 'grobby' one - this has morphed over the years and I am generally known to most people as Grubby - including my grandkids LOL..............