I cried at the store today

Options

Replies

• Luckiestmomever
    Luckiestmomever Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That is the BEST!! Love it!! Great work!!
  • JJHudgens
    JJHudgens Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Whoooo-hooooooooo! :) That is AWESOME! :) A great great feeling, keep going!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • knudsenk
    knudsenk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's great! I went into the store and when I tried on the dress that is on the right side of my profile picture, I cried because it was an extra small, it fit really and looked nice on me and I felt so pretty I got a little teary-eyed in the dressing room.
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    you look amazing and that is a wonderful story - I think it's time to change your name to CANJUSTCAN! :flowerforyou: keep up the good work!
  • Afrydman
    Afrydman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    that made me tear up!! so proud! ;))) GOOD JOB!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I sooooo know how exciting this is. I was the same way a few months ago when I finally got into a 14. I about screamed in the dressing room. I am now in a misses 8/10 and juniors 9!!! You can do it. Oh yes, I started in a 18/20!
  • RoxanneShowell
    RoxanneShowell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What a story! so inspirational, next stop size 12?
  • k9fan4life
    Options
    dang! That was an awsome story, you are so very cool and have amazing courage. It would be soooo easy to just say screw it and eat yourself to death. It is crystal clear that you my friend are a fighter.

Keep it up, you will be in those 12's in know time.

I can't believe you actually brought a tear to my eye.

Great job!!!!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I am so overwhelmed at ya'll's support! I don't think my feet have touched the ground yet! It was the mid-80s here the other day and I went to get all my "skinny" clothes out of storage to see what fit. It was hot and humid and yet I wore my new jeans! I was so excited going through box after box....until I started trying on things....ummmm everything is TOO BIG! I ended up with 2 pr jeans that wont fit me by the fall and a couple of sweaters. So I guess I really do get to go to the thrift store now!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    You are an absolute inspiration. I just love your new picture! Marry me!!!
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I felt like I was right there in that changing room with you as I experienced those same exact emotions when I hit a size 16. I am so proud of you!! You're doing this and killing it!! Way to go!!!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    You are an absolute inspiration. I just love your new picture! Marry me!!!

sorry, I swore off marriage unless I can find me someone like Anna Nicole. You know, filthy rich and half dead? Ive done the marry for love thing...the next one will be for fake boobs and a car! (insert real housewives of Bellbrook, Ohio smiley here)

Thank you for your kind words! I am also a flautist! and a piccoloist! Haven't played much recently though because I just didn't have the lungs...I am going to get it out today though! I bet with all the cardio I have been doing I could actually play without being so winded!!!! Thanks for the idea!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    I felt like I was right there in that changing room with you as I experienced those same exact emotions when I hit a size 16. I am so proud of you!! You're doing this and killing it!! Way to go!!!

I am still high after 3 days! I called the store and told them how much that lady made my night better by just being there and sharing! Next I am contacting corporate!!! God put her in my path to be able to understand my emotions that night!
  • millionsofpeaches
    Options
    Go you!!! You look fantastic.
  • kcwonder
    kcwonder Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That was truly inspirational to read. Congrats...keep up the good work!
  • stacymariegurl
    Options
    Good for you! I got teary eyed just reading your story!
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! ((hugs))) sent your way!
  • lordsangel
    Options
    Thats so awesome!! Congrats =) You look fabulous!
  • nati39
    Options
    oh i'm so happy for you!! I too have been shopping in the "tent" section of the store :) and hopping to go back to the "normal size" clothes section again soon. well, it wont be soon but it will happen. :) Keep up the good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!