Halloween challenge sign-up!! (challenge will start 9/19)

Options

Replies

• MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    just seeing if my picture thingie worked in my signature.... :o)

lol it worked :o)
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Count me in. 5% weight loss would be 11 pounds. 100 miles will be tough, but 100 mi is the challenge I NEED! So I'm sending my sneakers and HRM an on-deck alert right now!
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I am new here..and I see the many of us like me did not make it on time to sign up for this challenge.. anyone interested in starting another Halloween Challenge? I would if I knew how lol...
  • jsprax
    Options
    Ok so I have a couple of ridiculous questions, LOL !

I think I am right in saying that my weight loss ticker, made here on MFP, will change as I lose weight??? Or do I have to do something specific to change it?

What about the exercise one I have....do I go back to the website where I made it and make a new one each week or...??

THANK YOU !!!!!
  • bellavita0125
    bellavita0125 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    count me in as well! Losing 5% of my current weight would be about 14 lbs, which would put me at 263. I'm fairly new to MFL and have never done a challenge before. I'm ready for this!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    this group is closed...see several pages back

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/343420-costume-changers-faqs-answered

USE THIS SITE FOR NEW INFORMATION

The group is OPEN FOR ALL STILL JUST SEE NEW THREAD! We would love to have you!
  • lessardstroud
    Options
    I would like to do this, but I am new. What do I need to do? : )
  • DBlake0926
    Options
    This is my first post on my first day on this site and maybe a goal is exactly what I need. I love Halloween and I'm afraid to even try on the costume I was supposed to wear last year. Please sign me up!
  • jepo27
    jepo27 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, Can I join too? 5% of my weight would be 8.7lbs....Should do that ok I think. Would be good to have that extra motivation and accountability.
  • jsprax
    Options
    I'm not sure what happened but when i weighed myself on saturday i was 146.8 and as of this morning it was back to 150. I don't know why but I wanted to be accurate for the challenge....

How did you change your exercise ticker to reflect the 3.5miles done? :)
  • smilesback
    smilesback Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone!
  • bsdive
    bsdive Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I would like to join but have never joined one before so just need some guidance. 5% would be 8.7 pounds.
  • tilulah1304
    tilulah1304 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    having a bit of a problem getting on the google documents page.. any one any ideas why? worked this morning on computer in work but not working on the laptop...
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I feel so behind... I'm suppose to go somewhere and log this stuff in, aren't I? I need to read back. I'm sorry, I'm in the process of moving and had a sick child and all my challenges are going down the drain... :(

I'm still adding up my miles and working on my weight loss, but I'm just having a hard time doing my other challenges... I thank God I did this challenge... So far I'm doing ok on this one!
  • mandyrae31
    Options
    3 days late but I wanna do it w/ everyone! I have a goal for halloween (my b-day) anyways, so this will help me reach it! 9 lbs is 5% for me :))))
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I feel so behind... I'm suppose to go somewhere and log this stuff in, aren't I? I need to read back. I'm sorry, I'm in the process of moving and had a sick child and all my challenges are going down the drain... :(

I'm still adding up my miles and working on my weight loss, but I'm just having a hard time doing my other challenges... I thank God I did this challenge... So far I'm doing ok on this one!

There is a link to a spreadsheet for logging purposes on the FAQ post. As of right now, we only have our starting weight logged as of 9-19; week 1 will be complete on 9-26 and you will need to log your weigh in as well as your miles. I hope this helps!
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    3 lbs lost for the challenge
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    ok can someone please tell me what I can count as part of my miles? Is it only the miles I actually do as part of my workout or can I count when I pick up my kids from school or go to the store walking...
  • Stoshia
    Stoshia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was completely bummed this week because I didnt loose any weight. My hope is that its because of muscle and the fact that I have kicked up my excersis routine. I am also having trouble with my water intake. I don't like water but also forget to drink enough fluids during the day. Does any one have any tricks that helps to not only drink enough water but also remeber to??10093727.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I hope this is right, but I'm counting everything. I have a bodybugg, so I know how many steps I'm walking and I know that for me, 2000 steps is 1 mile. So that is how I'm counting it. For the sake of the challenge, I am purposely parking away further so that I can get more steps in and choosing to walk or bike ride or jog instead of sitting.... Kind of makes me feel like I have a right to count every step I take. BUT please, correct me if I'm wrong.