My 30 Day Shred Results (Pics)!!!!

Options

Replies

• runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing! Congrats on an awesome job!
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    Inspiring ...thank you.. I finished my Day2 at Level 1 for first time ever... Hope to see some changes in inches in next 2 weeks :)
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    awesome results!
  • pixiexxgirl
    Options
    Can I ask what the 30 day shred is? I am new on here?

30 day shred is a workout dvd by Jillian Michaels,
  • norzip
    norzip Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I am on Day 5 of Level 2 and struggling. Your photos motivate me to keep at it.

Thanks for posting.
  • kaybo89
    Options
    That's amazing!! Way to go! (:
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    wowowowowowWOWOWOW !!! This is AMAZING ! I too started the 30 DS, but didnt get past day 15... Level 2 was a KILLER for me ! But, after seeing your dedication and amazing work, I think I might have to dust off the DVD and get back on it !!

GOOD WORK !!! :happy:
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    Wow fantastic results!! Well done! :) You look amazing Keep up the great work cant wait for my tummmy to look like that WOW ... :flowerforyou:
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! That is so amazing! Congrats, you look amazing!
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Very nice, Congratz!
  • lucybell333
    Options
    What a transformation - congrats!! I ordered it from Amazon over the weekend on the strength of all the recommendations I've seen on this site. It arrived today, so I did day 1 of level 1 today, and really enjoyed it, despite the challenge of having my 2 and 5 year-old children trying to join in! You've definitely inspired me to stick with it!! :smile:
  • Reasie26
    Reasie26 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Bumping this so I can look back and be amazed again and again when I start 30DS and feel like it's too hard or that I'm not making any progress!!!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!! You should definitely NOT be embarassed of your adorable little body!!!!!
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Thank you sooo much for posting! I am halfway through level 2 and have lost a bunch of inches but only about 3 lbs. I thought there was something wrong but you've had such a transformation!! You look incredible. So glad I took before pics as well. Can't wait to compare them. Seriously, you look fantastic!!!!!
  • This is by far the best pic results I've seen from the 30DS!
  • MamaEdmund
    MamaEdmund Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Guess I should take some before pics as I'm only on day three.........Thanks for sharing the inspiring results!
  • kwortham
    kwortham Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    OMG you are my inspiration to get me through these next 30 days!! I am on day one today I hope I can see the results that you saw your mid section and back look amamzing!!! awesom job!!
  • shariepayne
    Options
    You look amazing!! Very iinspiring!! I am gonna get mine out and add it to the cardio I already do!
  • tricia78
    tricia78 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you soooo much. I look a lot and same weight like you (in the before) and I just started 30DS. I hope I only look that amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!