My 30 Day Shred Results (Pics)!!!!

Options

Replies

• 05saleengirl
    Options
    Amazing results!! You have inspired me to get back to it!!
  • Beckym1205
    Beckym1205 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your results! I'm on day 11 (I did 10 days of level one, todays my first day of level 2) and wow its a challenge. But I was pretty discouraged about my weight not going in the right direction. I'm going to stick with it, I hope to have similar results :)
  • wannababyH
    Options
    Wow, what a difference 30 days made!

I wish I could afford to buy this program.
  • loved11
    loved11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Did you only do the shred or did you do other exersizes?

Pretty much just the Shred....I took 2 days off where I went running instead, but otherwise nothing else. Oh...and stayed under my cals the entire time!!

Did u follow the diet jillian sells or just your own
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    that is pretty freaking awesome.
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Did you only do the shred or did you do other exersizes?

Pretty much just the Shred....I took 2 days off where I went running instead, but otherwise nothing else. Oh...and stayed under my cals the entire time!!

Did u follow the diet jillian sells or just your own

I did not follow Jillians diet plan...just did the 1300 cals that MFP recommended for my height/weight
  • loved11
    loved11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have been reading everones post, could someone please explain what this 30ds?
    what do you have to do????
    30 day shred. Its jillian micheals dvd. Buy at Walmart,target etc. Pretty cheap. Can go online and buy the diet. There is lots of neat stuff some annoying but good stuff. Just google it and check it out. Its a 20minute workout in three stages .
  • Tammylyn117
    Options
    Awesome:flowerforyou: I am on day 6 of the 30 Day Shred, and it is nice to see the positive results. You look great.
  • char_Oh
    char_Oh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Do you need weights or anything with the DVD 's ? You look Awesome !!
  • LisaDunn01
    LisaDunn01 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow you look FANTASTIC! You should be VERY PROUD - you look awesome!
  • Tammylyn117
    Options
    Wow, what a difference 30 days made!

I wish I could afford to buy this program.

I don't think it is very expensive. Probably less than $20, and you will need some light hand weights and it calls for a mat, but I do mine on the carpet, so I don't need a mat. Also, if you have Comcast Digital Cable it is On Demand right now. That's how I'm doing it. It's a great general workout, and it's only 20 minutes not including a very short warm up and cool down (so maybe 23 to 25 minutes total), so it's also perfect for those of us who might not have time to fit in a lengthy workout.
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Do you need weights or anything with the DVD 's ? You look Awesome !!

You do need some light weights...but if you dont have any, you can use water bottles, or cans of beans or something!! Other then that, you only need some space to do it in!
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Congrats... you look amazing!
  • wannababyH
    Options
    When did the DVD get so dang cheap?! I remember it being like $30!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i have to admit, your progress pics are part of what keeps me pushing through 30ds :) im almost halfway through but not moving on to level 2 until day 16. i just dont quite feel ready yet
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Buono! -claps for-
  • meex
    meex Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    WOW i can really see a massive change in your shape! Looking fantastic
  • cindishoot
    Options
    congrats!! you look great...i guess its NOT about the lbs!
  • crystale0143
    crystale0143 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WHAT!!! that's after 30 days? Fantastic job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!