My 30 Day Shred Results (Pics)!!!!

Options

Replies

• juliabereza
    juliabereza Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is simply amazing. the pictures show it all even though 2.5 lbs only??! Looks like at least 10 or more from the pics. I am starting 30 day shred today. wish me luck
  • Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    wtg you did an awesome job....
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Well that weight came off in the right places. :-) I'm inspired by your back pics. Hope mine does that.
  • ammbbbeeeerrrrr
    Options
    you look great! dont be embarrassed! :)
  • addjkd
    addjkd Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    The pictures REALLY show your results, great job!
  • Loves2snack
    Loves2snack Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Did you only do the shred or did you do other exersizes?
  • kaimi2011
    kaimi2011 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    congrats! u look great. keep it up.
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Did you only do the shred or did you do other exersizes?

Pretty much just the Shred....I took 2 days off where I went running instead, but otherwise nothing else. Oh...and stayed under my cals the entire time!!
  • richcat22
    Options
    AMAZING RESULTS!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!! You look awesome!!! I have some questions about the workout. Does the video determine how many days you stay at each level or is that a personal choice? I am wanting to start this but just wanted to see how it is laid out.
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am definitely going to try out the 30 day shred! The results from everyone are fantastic. Great job to you!!!
  • Vejay
    Vejay Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this. You have inspired me to do 30DS. I tried last year but I gained muscle and stopped because I couldn't bare to look at the scale although my thighs looked 1000x better lol. I'm on day 4 level one thanks to you!! You look fabulous btw!!!!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You did that in 30 days????? Great job!!!!
  • carstar835
    Options
    yaaaay!!!! barely any pounds lost yet the results are amaaazzzing!! you look great! that makes me soo happy!
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Your a similar shape and size to me in the before pics I'm starting shred fingers crossed I look like you when I'm done you look fab x
  • KetoLovingMama
    KetoLovingMama Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!
  • kj_4
    kj_4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great job - you've got some serious muscles there girl!!! Way to go, your hard work has paid off!!!
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Brilliant, you have done soooo well!! Love the back picture, you can see just how hard you have worked for this!! xxx
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • buttonmoons
    Options
    Wow! Im inspired to do the next day now as a bit stiff from day 1!
  • sonika86
    sonika86 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have been reading everones post, could someone please explain what this 30ds?
    what do you have to do????
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!