My 30 Day Shred Results (Pics)!!!!

Options

Replies

• carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look good but something seems a little fishy. For losing 4 inches on youre waste a lone youd lose more than 2.5lbs Ive lost 2inces after I lost 20lbs. Something doesnt add up here. 11" gone and only 2.5lbs? You dont look like you gained muscle... I think you didnt measure correctly or your scale is broken; get a new one.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a Super job!!
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME ! Well done ! I am starting 30DS on Oct 1st, and seeing all thse Before/After pics are a great inspiration, as I will def need it to wake up at 5:45am every morning to be able to squeeze it in.....
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    You look good but something seems a little fishy. For losing 4 inches on youre waste a lone youd lose more than 2.5lbs Ive lost 2inces after I lost 20lbs. Something doesnt add up here. 11" gone and only 2.5lbs? You dont look like you gained muscle... I think you didnt measure correctly or your scale is broken; get a new one.

Well measurements and weight were both taken by a trainer...so I am pretty sure they are correct.....and I may not look like I gained muscle, but I think I did. I have lost more weight since I finished...up to 9lbs off now...people say with 30DS they dont lose a lot, so I think I am in line with what everyone seems to do....
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options

Well measurements and weight were both taken by a trainer...so I am pretty sure they are correct.....and I may not look like I gained muscle, but I think I did. I have lost more weight since I finished...up to 9lbs off now...people say with 30DS they dont lose a lot, so I think I am in line with what everyone seems to do....
    Yeah, nothing "fishy" about it. LOL. I lost inches and actually gained 2 lbs doing the shred. You absolutely can tell you gained muscle! Nice job!! :)
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    I believe your results are true since muscle weighs more than fat - great, great job and an excellent example for many of us!
    thank you, thank you!
  • lornawalker
    Options
    OMG, you should be so proud of yourself, such amazing results. Well done. I've just completed day 27 and if my results are anywhere near yours I will be one happy bunny!
  • cutie2superhottie
    Options
    Great pics you're arms look really good, and inch matter more then weight anyway. Looking good .
  • depurs20
    Options
    Great job!!
  • welcomenuts
    welcomenuts Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I so very needed to see this today.
    I am on day 12 (level 2) and I am up six pounds. I feel stronger and my clothes fit betterment. But I think I need to throw away my scale!!!!

You look fantastic, thank you for sharing those pictures. You are an inspiration and I now have a renewed sense of WHY I am doing this! :)
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Your results are so amazing and inspirational! I can't believe you had such a great transformation after doing this for a month. It just shows your hard work and effort. You look fantastic!
  • Jiv7
    Jiv7 Posts: 36
    Options
    Amazing! Great job! I need to to restart 30DS myself! Thanks for the motivation!
  • nachtmuis
    Options
    i'm new, so can you explane me what the levels 1,2,3 means
    thanks in advance
    Anja
  • ParkersMomma2010
    ParkersMomma2010 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Those are incredible results! Way to Go. Now if I only had the courage to attempt the shred lol.!
  • Kdrules
    Kdrules Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    :wink: great job girl u lossed a lot of belly. U r looking good. Yo go girl
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    Just awesome :) I wish I had the motivation to actually do it and stick to it!
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You are a good example of someone who loses inches instead of weight which makes a big difference.. You look AMAZING.. Ripped N 30 will be good for you too. I got most of my results from Ripped. Now Im doing her new dvd Killer Buns N Thighs and its very challenging. Good luck on your adventure and again you are a inspiration to others. :O

SusieQ
  • fat2fab4life
    fat2fab4life Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    are u kiddding me? girl that is amazing! I think I might blow the dust off of my video and give it another go~~ thanks for the motivation
  • Amuggsy78
    Amuggsy78 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow! Maybe I should try that 30 day shred. I'm not very athletic and I hate to exercise. I'm only 4 lbs away from my goal and I look pretty good, but I'm still a little more jiggly than I'd like. I lost this weight without really dieting or exercising. I really just write down what I eat and it makes me think about it more. I still eat fatty foods, I eat butter, and sugar, and I put half and half in my tea. I don't think that anything labeled fat free or sugar free is good for you. I do however think that exercise is good, I just can't manage to do it.
    For only losing 2 lbs, you look great. Especially that pic from behind. It is difficult to get rid of stubborn back fat, and you did it! You're so toned compared to before. I think thats what I need. I just don't have time.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss Abby459
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!