My 30 Day Shred Results (Pics)!!!!

Options

Replies

• Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    This proves that inches play a huge part as well not just the pounds! U look amazing great job!
  • uchaniece
    Options
    u look amazing
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow, after seeing your results, I need to reconsider trying 30DS.... :)
  • Nicolasina
    Options
    Wow amazing results! I'm on day 10 of Level 2. Can't wait to see my results :) Congrats!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I dont think anyone asked... but how tall are you? (and great job!)
  • nomnomgal
    Options
    OH WOW THAT'S AWESOME!!!! I'm currently in a 30DS challenge. Keep on thinking I need to take pics. Will do so tonight. You've inspired me to make sure I finish it!
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Amazing... i started level 3 today i hope its not as bad as level 2 lol
  • CharlieLB1980
    Options
    That is truely amazing!!! What is this...30 day shred!?! I have never heard of it! Is it something from america?? as I am in the UK?
  • cdaye8184
    Options
    looks great! I baught it the other day and was wondering if I'm going to do it, well the answer is now yes :)
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! I would have guessed you lost at least s10 lbs
  • SLKMERC
    SLKMERC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Its Jillian Michaels 30day Shred DVD
  • anG2413
    Options
    Fantastic results!! I may have to try this! 30DS!
  • anG2413
    Options
    Fantastic results!! I may have to try this! 30DS!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I dont think anyone asked... but how tall are you? (and great job!)

Thanks.... I am 5'1.5" (my half inch is important to me!!)
  • Cabhodges
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!! Incredible results that YOU DESERVE!!!
  • blue4myeyes
    blue4myeyes Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look fantastic!

I am going to go buy this DVD tonight. Can you tell me...do you do cardio or anything on top of the DVD workout? Or "just" the DVD everyday? Thanks for the info!!
  • sshields1975
    sshields1975 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post. I have the DVD and only did it a few times and never in a row. Just wansn't sure it was going to work. Your pics show great results and I'm going to put an effort toward it.
  • shellyrulz
    shellyrulz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I am on day 21 did 10 days on Level 1, 10 days on Level 2, and today I started Level 3. I took before pictures in 9 days I will post mine. I have already lost a few inches and a few lbs. But I won't reveal that until I have finished 30DS.
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow. I so believe that sometimes they scales don't show real results. I keep thinking why am I gaining or staying the same but my clothes and body are showing the real results. I got that DVD today, can't wait to start.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    wow awesome results!! did you do other workout routines with the shred? i'm on day 3 and i'm adding a bit of everything when i can. hoping to get results like you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!