My 30 Day Shred Results (Pics)!!!!

Options

Replies

• sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    WHOA! Those are amazing results! I need to buy that Dvd!!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Wait...you lost FOUR INCHES on your waist in one month???? That's AMAZING!
  • Poy_Ella
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person. Amazing!
  • panck40
    Options
    Wow! You look good! I'm on day 2/week 1 of Ripped In 30. I want to try 30 Day shred after this. Keep up the good work!
  • Mrsmannix
    Mrsmannix Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see those results! =) thanks for posting!
  • UphillBattleAxe
    UphillBattleAxe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, well done you and a big thanks for sharing the pics - you have totally motivated me to take the DVD out of it's cover and get on with it!!!
  • razzyjazz
    razzyjazz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous :)
  • staceyGO
    Options
    I did 6 days of level 3 and then jumped to level 1 of ripped in 30, I think I am going to mix them up to alleviate boredom. My results have been similar to yours about 3 lbs on the scale but a whackload of change in the pictures! Keep it up chicky!!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Thanks soo much for all of the supportive comments!!! I have never posted pics on here before and was nervous that people may make negative remarks about my photos....but so far everyone has been so nice and supportive. I am happy to hear that I have helped to motivate others. Hopefully I will post more progress pics when I finish Ripped in 30...then maybe onto P90x or Insanity???
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You got great results! Awesome!
  • kworthington
    kworthington Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How do you know how many calories you burned with the 30 day shred?
  • abby459
    Options
    How do you know how many calories you burned with the 30 day shred?

I personally used a HRM during my workouts...but if you dont have one..use the "circuit training, general" that MFP has in its database...its fairly close
  • AnnThereseRN
    AnnThereseRN Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!

I am a nurse too (I stalked your profile) and it is really hard stay on track with diet and have the energy to exercise before or after a 12 hour shift!
  • kworthington
    kworthington Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • abby459
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!

I am a nurse too (I stalked your profile) and it is really hard stay on track with diet and have the energy to exercise before or after a 12 hour shift!

Haha...its ok!!! The 12-hour shifts kill me!!! Thats what made me gain 20lbs in the first place!!! But with 30DS...I made myself do it even after work at 10pm (I am not a morning person, so waking up early doesnt work for me). It was hard...but the days I didnt want to do, I would post a comment about it and get at least 10 people encouraging me to continue and that helped me to stay on track!
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome girl!!! I started 30 Day Shred today! Hopefully I'll get some similiar results!!!!! Congrats!!!!!:smile:
  • hoop77
    hoop77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, I bought this the 30DS DVD to start after my baby is born, baby is 2 1/2 weeks old now and I really want to start soon, not willing to wait the 6 weeks post delivery.
  • yummymummy52
    yummymummy52 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It was day one for me and it is so good to read stories like this as I am hoping seeing pictures of real life people who have completed the shred will spur me on to keep going with it.

Well done - you should be proud of yourself :happy: you look fab!
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Look at you!!! Way to work it out! Your hard work definitely paid off! Congratulations!
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! And totally inspiring to get my *kitten* of the couch and run and do Ripped in 30!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!