My 30 Day Shred Results (Pics)!!!!

Options

Replies

• JackiHU05
    Options
    Wow girl!! You look fantastic! I'm so buying that workout. I'd heard great things but your pictures really helped me make up my mind to get started! Thanks for sharing!! :happy:
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Wow Great job! Keep it up, you look awesome. 30DS seems to promise great results
  • pixardad
    pixardad Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I know it was embarrassing to post those pics, but you really do look great! You *should* be proud! I tried doing the 30DS with my wife and we had the hardest time sticking to it. The kids wouldn't go to bed on time and if they did, we were always so exhausted to do anything. Maybe we'll try again.

Congratulations!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I know it was embarrassing to post those pics, but you really do look great! You *should* be proud! I tried doing the 30DS with my wife and we had the hardest time sticking to it. The kids wouldn't go to bed on time and if they did, we were always so exhausted to do anything. Maybe we'll try again.

Congratulations!

Thanks....it was embarassing...I actually cried the day we took the "before pics" bc I was so ashamed of myself....but I feel better after all of the wonderful responses that I have recieved...and I hoped that in my posting them, it would help inspire others and it seems to have done that...so in the end I am happy that I "bared it all"
  • 33runnergirl
    33runnergirl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! It is great to see such amazing results without a huge loss on the scale. Great work! Just started 30DS can't wait to see the results!
  • rachy_09
    rachy_09 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    you look amazing really awesome jobwell done :)

can i ask though what is this 30 ds thing?
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING on you in smaller, that's awesome! Great job!!
  • Shawtee808
    Shawtee808 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! the differences are obvious!! Keep up the great work. You have inspired me to get out and buy the dvds!! =)
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. It really does prove the whole inches matter more then lbs.

I hope you feel it too.
  • Scarletblue
    Options
    You look great! I'm going to go pull out my dvd again, thanx
  • karinamoctezuma
    Options
    amazing !!!
  • abby459
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. It really does prove the whole inches matter more then lbs.

I hope you feel it too.

Thanks...its still hard not to see any movement on the scale...but I am trying not to focus on that!
  • igora_soma
    Options
    Wow! THose are awesome results! Congrats :)
  • witchyboots
    witchyboots Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - who cares if you've not lost lbs on the scale you are sculpting your body and those photos are the evidence - you're making me think about giving 30DS another go - VERY WELL DONE xx
  • melissalan
    melissalan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That back picture is fantastic!
    That is one of the areas on my body that really bothers me- that back roll that has developed above and below my bra. Thanks for the inspiring pictures!
  • fitnfreeme
    fitnfreeme Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome! Great job!!
  • veronika0207
    veronika0207 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!! =) Congratulations
  • abby459
    Options
    That back picture is fantastic!
    That is one of the areas on my body that really bothers me- that back roll that has developed above and below my bra. Thanks for the inspiring pictures!

thanks that was great to lose along with the tummy!!!
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! great job
  • kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!