My 30 Day Shred Results (Pics)!!!!

Options

Replies

• colesproudmama
    colesproudmama Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look fab! Remember muscle weighs more than fat, so that is probably why you didn't have much of a "loss." Just remember these pics... your work is showing up on your body even if not on the scale! Awesome job!
  • Mandakat17
    Options
    Awesome results!!!!
  • Tiffany517
    Tiffany517 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wow thats GREAT!!!! You look fantastic
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING results!!!!
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    wow....amazing job. i have the 30 day shred at home and its just sitting there...u have motivated me and as soon as i get home i will definetly be doing this workout tonight. thanks for motivating me and continue the good work...
  • koluvsmusic
    Options
    Congrats you look great. :happy:
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Great job!!
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic, you weigh as much as I do I wish I had your figure lol.. Maybe I'm shorter lol I'll be starting the 30DS hopefully tomorrow..
  • cohawk11
    Options
    wow....amazing job. i have the 30 day shred at home and its just sitting there...u have motivated me and as soon as i get home i will definetly be doing this workout tonight. thanks for motivating me and continue the good work...

I totally agree...you've done an amazing job and should be so proud of yourself!!! Thanks for sharing your awesome pics, and inspiring me to blow the dust off my 30DS DVD. :)
  • ostar8433
    Options
    That's awesome!! Way to go!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic, you weigh as much as I do I wish I had your figure lol.. Maybe I'm shorter lol I'll be starting the 30DS hopefully tomorrow..

Thanks!!! I should have posted my height....I am 5'1.5" (that half inch is important to me!!!)
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options

Thanks!!! I should have posted my height....I am 5'1.5" (that half inch is important to me!!!)

Great job Girl! We actually went to high school together! LOL! Keep up the hard work!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Crazy! Wow, what a difference! Good for you! :)
  • Kabula
    Kabula Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    WOW! that's great! I only try to do it 5 days a week and take two days off! But seeing these makes me want to keep at it! Good Job!
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Looks like it's time for me to dust of the DVD and get started again.
  • laughingatchu630
    laughingatchu630 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hey i've been doing the 30 day shred for two weeks and decided to try this site again. how do i add the 30 day shred to my exercises?
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    you gotta manually put them in!
  • jennybaby1982
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • veggiemuncher12
    veggiemuncher12 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Great results---& motivation!
  • kernowprincess
    kernowprincess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    That is a fantastic result.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!