Replies

• bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Incredible and inspiring!!!
  • Afrydman
    Afrydman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    LOVE !!! your body type is very similar to mine!! your doing amazing!!
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i just bought 30 day shred today on my lunch break.....you are such an encouragement, thx! :flowerforyou:
  • dcdc13
    Options
    UHMAZING!!!!!!
  • klsnell1981
    klsnell1981 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    those are incredible results!! I have got to try this 30ds for sure..
  • SweetCryss
    Options
    That is awesome. I am new to this so what is the 30 Day Shred. Whatever it is has done you justice!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!!
  • lovecrystaljoy
    lovecrystaljoy Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    How do u add pictures
  • splackk
    splackk Posts: 163
    Options
    Holy crap, that's amazing!! Haha, I need to step up my exercise to get to this, you look amazing!
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!! you motivate me to keep going! dif adding you on MFP! x
  • wickedkitty
    wickedkitty Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! These are awesome and totally motivational. I think its high time I go buy me a copy of 30 Day Shred. Everyone keeps singing it praises and the results are phenominal. Great job girl!!!
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I can't believe you only lost so little weight when you clearly lost so much fat! Very motivating for when I don't see the scales move!
  • hazieo
    hazieo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow, why be embarrassed, that's amazing, well done you!!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I am new to this so what is the 30 Day Shred. Whatever it is has done you justice!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!!

Its a work-out DVD my Jillian Michaels.....only 30mins long (including warm-up and cool down)
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    VERY noticable results, congrats!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Amazing Results! You look Great! Did you like some other posters on MFP do additional cardio everyday? If so, what exactly was your exercise regimen and how strict were you with your caloric intake?

I did not ever do 2 work-outs in one day....I took 2 days off from 30DS when I went running (about 40mins those 2 days) and then I took one total rest day....so it took me 33 days total!! I was very strict with my calorie counting. I aim for 1300/day (I am only 5'2") and then I also eat back most of my workout cals (all if I feel really hungry!!)
  • BBCTiffyB
    BBCTiffyB Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Keep up the great work!

What do you plan on doing next?

~Tiffany
  • SLKMERC
    SLKMERC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    That is truly amazing!! Did you do the days consecutively? I am doing the 30day shred, but started on 3rd Aug and on Day 13 now I'm still on Level 1, scared to go to level 2!! But will get there! I too have not lossed weight with it but can feel a difference in my body!
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    That is incredible in just 30 days - well done :)
  • lambchop1042
    lambchop1042 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    wow those are AMAZING results! bye bye back rolls!! :-)
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, what a fantastic result losing those inches and at least you can see a great difference in the pics. I admire your sticking power, I´ve always only managed about 5 days of shred but after reading your post I feel I should get at it again. Well done girl, you deserve to be proud :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!