My 30 Day Shred Results (Pics)!!!!

Options

Replies

• abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Looking good!! May I ask what is a "40 day shred" . . . hard interval training or something like that??

30 Day Shred is a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels (shes a trainer from the TV show The Biggest Loser) and its kinda like circuit training...she does 3 mins of strength training, 2 mins of cardio and 1 min of ab work....three ciruits of that
  • SKJ25
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed, be proud!!!!! Congrats on all of your hard work. I am new to this site and the whole eating right/exercise thing. You have inspired me. :) What dvd did you use? Best of luck. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels :) Much continued success.

Stacey
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Goes to show you, the scale isn't everything!!
  • PrincessGhee
    Options
    omg you look like you lost more than 2.5 pounds! amazing results
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Shoot! sorry I missed them! but now, I have seen them and you look awesome! Great job! You can really see a huge difference!
  • looking4au
    looking4au Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    great job! Thats amazing! What an inspiration! You should be very proud!
  • Dylanzmom
    Options
    Wow!!! Looking good!! Totally inspiring me to get back to the shred
  • Valechka
    Options
    omg, like a different person! great JOBBBB!! really nice W-to-H ratio too!
  • Autumn15
    Options
    WOW! What a great difference you have made. Such an inspiration!
  • kimbod
    kimbod Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW !!!! Fantastic ! You look great !!
  • dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Super Job!!! I just started L1D1 for me. Just 29 to go and I'm hoping my results are as amazing as yours. Thanks for the motiviation :smile:
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    Options
    You look amazing.. Ive done 30 day Shred and then Ripped N 30 and now going to start the Killer Buns and Thighs her new one tomorrow morning. Im excited. I also ordered INSANITY today and it will be in 2 weeks so im on a roll..

Proud of your results and inches mean alot you are proof of that.. I lost alot of inches and weight. started out at 175 now 137. I have Ripped abs from the dvd I couldnt believe the transformation she has done for my body.

Now getting Killer Buns And Thighs I can wait to see results and the Insanity by Shawn T. I have the hip hop abs i did yrs ago that Shawn T was the trainer...

Best wishes to you.. :)
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up! I am a believer in Jillian Michaels. I did the 30 Day Shred, and now I'm on Week 3 of Ripped in 30. I get my butt kicked every time, sweat pours down my temples, and I love it because it's working. Don't give up! You're a great inspiration to many. :)
  • Ladypuma
    Options
    You look so good!! Great job!!!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look GREAT!!! Thanks so much for sharing these pictures. I LOVE IT! So inspirational.
  • wannalosew82
    wannalosew82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Amazing Results! You look Great! Did you like some other posters on MFP do additional cardio everyday? If so, what exactly was your exercise regimen and how strict were you with your caloric intake?
  • Tonyaton425
    Tonyaton425 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW, your results are amazing!! You did an awesome job. I have 30day Shred and I have been putting it off, but after seeing your results, my Day1 starts now. Great inspiration. Thanks for sharing these pics, they are so helpful and motivating.
  • TeeBoo29
    Options
    WOW - that is amazing! I'm going to give it a shot next month.... I've been doing it in spurts.... Thanks for posting the pics!
  • Kandace_Riopel
    Kandace_Riopel Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    i see me in the before pics and i cant wait to be the after pics! thanks for posting I will def. be ordering the shred as soon as i possibly can!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Wow your look great!!!!! Im on day 11 of ripped in 30 and 30ds i really hope I get results like you !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!