My 30 Day Shred Results (Pics)!!!!

Options

Replies

• capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! :)

I've actually been trying to decide if I should try 30 Day Shred again. The last time I tried it I did about a week of level 1 but it really hurt my calves, it was hard to walk.

How is Ripped in 30?
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options

I've actually been trying to decide if I should try 30 Day Shred again. The last time I tried it I did about a week of level 1 but it really hurt my calves, it was hard to walk.

How is Ripped in 30?

I like ripped in 30...its similar...you'll see some of the same moves as 30DS...but in different orders and she adds new stuff!! I just started level 2 today!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    AMAZING RESULTS!! You look fantastic!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

How is Ripped in 30?

I like ripped in 30...its similar...you'll see some of the same moves as 30DS...but in different orders and she adds new stuff!! I just started level 2 today!

I'll try Ripped in 30 tonight. After seeing your post I'm feeling really motivated. :)
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLY! That's 30 days??

Maybe I will start 30DS today like I have been threatening to!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    wow your results are amazing, I have to go back and try it one more time when I am done with Turbo Fire. I started the program but did not finish. Congrats you can totally see a difference
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    looks like 20 pounds lost. unbelievable results ! you look fabulous !
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome. I planned on starting 30DS today, but I was thinking of just doing it every other day in between runs. This might convince me otherwise.
  • Sadie_sal3267
    Sadie_sal3267 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Girl are you kidding? What awesome results!!!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Holy CRAP!! I have never seen so much difference with 2.5 lbs lost. Fantastic job!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    what did you do to get results?!
    I'm new to this all and eager!!
  • omgzstef
    Options
    wow that is truly amazing! you're such an inspiration! :noway:
  • katie_eds
    katie_eds Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Nice work girl!
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Those are some awesome results!! I am doing Shred for the month of September and my measurements are the same as your before's. I hope I see as big of a change at the end of the month! You look great!
  • famlyluv
    famlyluv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 Day Shred and you just gave me ultimate motivation to stick to it!!!
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! I just started 30 day shred on Saturday so I hope to see as good results like you. Great job!!!
  • vicki915
    vicki915 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. You've inspired my to try the 30 day shred. I hope my results are as good as yours! Great Job!!! :drinker:
  • KnittingJoy
    Options
    Congratulations! Looking good!! May I ask what is a "40 day shred" . . . hard interval training or something like that??
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Awesome, congrats! And it goes to show that the scale doesn't really show the real picture; measurements and the mirror do.
  • Biancalee76
    Options
    Wow! Great job! I'm starting Wednesday and I hope my results are as good as yours!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!