Replies

• kiesh82
    kiesh82 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    WHAT?! Wow, what a transformation!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I am hoping that posting this will help keep people motivated!!!
  • meganrae_42
    meganrae_42 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • bflicker11
    Options
    That's it!!!! Your pics have insipired me to do the 30 Day shred. I kept hearing about it but WOW!!! You look fantastic!
  • smokesone
    smokesone Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Good results!
  • abby459
    Options
    wow!! you look fantastic! i'm almost done my 30 days myself though i don't think my results are as awesome and pronounced as yours.

question: did you do all the plyometric jump stuff (that natalie does) or did you stick with the easier-on-the-joints moves? particularly levels 2 and 3...

I tried to do most of the plyometric stuff...but sometimes I had to do the modified versions
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    That is really impressive I keep hearing about this 30 day shred will have to check it out. Well done.
  • manorexicmarshmallow
    Options
    wow!! you look fantastic! i'm almost done my 30 days myself though i don't think my results are as awesome and pronounced as yours.

question: did you do all the plyometric jump stuff (that natalie does) or did you stick with the easier-on-the-joints moves? particularly levels 2 and 3...

I tried to do most of the plyometric stuff...but sometimes I had to do the modified versions

totally. The hardest for me is the plank position stuff. I just cannot keep most of that stuff going without doing the modified version. The one where you're in plank position leaning on your weights is impossible! My hand bones refuse to allow such treatment.
  • abby459
    Options
    That is really impressive I keep hearing about this 30 day shred will have to check it out. Well done.

Its totaly worth the money....I only paid about $5 on amazon.com and I think its about $9 at walmart or target....and all you need is a small set of weights...nothing else!!!
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    wow...you look amazing...keep up the good work
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    wow! Awesome results, you look great, my DVD is coming tomorrow, can't wait to start!
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    wow! Awesome results, you look great, my DVD is coming tomorrow, can't wait to start!
  • unforgettable81
    Options
    That is AMAZING!! Thanks for sharing your pics. You have nothing to be embarrassed about you ROCKED that 30DS!!:smile:
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Such fantastic results!! Wow!! Thats a pretty good advertisement for 30 day shred! I know how hard it is, I did it last month. I did not lose much inches or pounds, because I am so close to goal, but I definately found my definition!
  • hollybella1
    Options
    you look amazing. im deffinatly starting this tmorrow. well done xxx:smile:
  • JustJudy
    JustJudy Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!! You are proof that toning does wonders! I am often asked how much weight have I lost and I really haven't lost any in the past 10 months but I know I have toned and that makes a HUGE difference! What an inspiration!! You go girl!! :happy:
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    living proff that inches matter :)
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! Thanks for sharing and don't be embarrassed, you are a work in progress along with the rest of us. Keep up the great work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!